• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart desires that each and every one would be able to get the healing they need in the shortest possible time and most efficient way according to FATHER's will. I have a memory where I plucked babies from a moving landrover tossing them overboard to save them, we were on our way to a private airstrip. All I knew was to save those little souls. That is what I want to do, to pluck everyone from the kingdom of darkness.
The cult takes so much glee in torturing... ones with a nurturing heart, they know how to cause the most pain by hurting the most innocent before our eyes.

I remember at age 10, my mother babysat a baby boy and I remember sitting and watching him, caring for him, and telling God that I want to adopt as many babies as I can and take in all the babies in the world who had no one to care for them or love them. It was a yearning in my heart to rescue all the abandoned and hurting babies.

Reactions: Lambano

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jip, I think most of us were aware of " a surface-level abuse" and the rest were "cloaked in darkness," for our protection.

I want to ask you something, both my kids have the same "I have to do something important" it is like a cloud hanging over them, something they cannot escape, or like a shadow that simply never leaves. This morning when I spoke to my youngest he once again told me and last night when my eldest visited with me he said the same thing, they simply cannot explain "it', whatever the "it" is and they find it perplexing with no answer that satisfies their mind/logic? It is not "new" when they were much younger they already told me the same thing over and over, it is just last night and this morning both told me the exact same thing again. Have you had a similar feeling?

Blessings,

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jip, I think most of us were aware of " a surface-level abuse" and the rest were "cloaked in darkness," for our protection.

I want to ask you something, both my kids have the same "I have to do something important" it is like a cloud hanging over them, something they cannot escape, or like a shadow that simply never leaves. This morning when I spoke to my youngest he once again told me and last night when my eldest visited with me he said the same thing, they simply cannot explain "it', whatever the "it" is and they find it perplexing with no answer that satisfies their mind/logic? It is not "new" when they were much younger they already told me the same thing over and over, it is just last night and this morning both told me the exact same thing again. Have you had a similar feeling?

Blessings,
I always had that feeling bc I witnessed so much (although I was not consciously aware), and bc I had such a spiritual sensitivity, I could sense what others were feeling.

After I came to Christ at age 13, God honed those things for His use. I remember going to a cancer hospital in a major city at age 14, when an uncle was dying. He was my father's brother and had recently come to Christ. I brought him some cassettes with some southern gospel music I'd recorded from the radio for him to listen to. One of his daughters had the Bible on cassette for him to listen to.

But when we neared the city, I could feel the heaviness of the people driving past us. And when we walked into the hospital, it was stronger. I had to leave the hospital room at one point ....I went into the stairwell and I could feel the grief, sadness, and heaviness of people going up and down the stairs. I had to pray until I felt release. Then I went back to my uncle's room and finished our visit.

All that to say ....yes, I always had a feeling that I needed to "do something." I think God can use that, as long as it's given and submitted to Him.

I know I'm not much different from many other survivors. I have a memory from about age 3 that came back during a one-on-one ministry time with the Lord. He often has called me to "come away" and be in His presence. And when I do, He has often just over showered me with His presence and love so much that all I can do is weep. And during those times, He has often pulled parts (alters) forward to minister to. During one of these times, God called a 3 year old alter forward and I was co-conscious with her and her trauma memories. What I saw is this little one (myself) sitting Indian style on the floor with my mother's head in my lap. She had been hurt very badly (and maybe drugged??). She was out of it in pain, moaning, her head turning side to side ....and I had to care for her. I believed her very life was in my hands. If I messed up, she would die. So from a very young age, I felt it was my responsibility to make sure everyone else was okay ....to the sacrifice of my own needs or desires, and I literally didn't perceive I had needs.

At age 5, I witnessed the murder of my double (one of my doubles) ....she and I were allowed to bond and play together, traumatized together, etc ....then they killed her in front of me at age 5 (by fire). I internalized her (not literally) and had an alter with her name.

All of my life, that ability to feel what others around me feel. And I believe that was a gift from God that the cult exploited and perverted. They used me as a spiritual guage, taking me to locations where there are portals, or sites they wanted to build certain things important to them (like large telescopes, for instance) because I had such a high spiritual sensitivity, I was like a guage. And then of course, they used me on the altars as a portal or gateway from age 3.

So I have to be diligent to bring this need to "do something" to God bc I know the pain it is rooted in. And my desire is that HE lead me into what I should be doing. I am very prone to take on burdens of others to an extreme and I know that is imbalanced. Ultimately, I have to trust God to care for those I love. Am I making sense?

Last edited:

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It is scary how similar we are - I feel it when people are dying and I cannot be near them, it is an immense heartache in me that just will not subside. I have the same "problem" of wanting to help others sometimes to my detriment and yes it is imbalanced. I think we want to give too much and there are many times no reciprocation. We need time to charge our batteries. I learned it the hard way that we have to sew seeds but it us ultimately FATHERS garden and HE nurtures the seeds.

.yes, I always had a feeling that I needed to "do something." I think God can use that, as long as it's given and submitted to Him.
Totally agree with you. I ask that HIS will for our lives will become our reality and that our "will", will align with HIS will.

With my kids, I think this "knowing" they must do something can be maybe programming filtering through?
My eldest also said something to the extent of nostalgia for places in America...it is a longing to be in certain places. I always wanted to "go" home but I don't know where my "home" is, it used to drive me to tears because of this constant pain inside. It would be wonderful to one day sit and puzzle everything out, to know your beginning and everything in between, to just know what happened and what we were part of, and then to redeem as many people as we can to pull them from the kingdom of darkness.

I wish I had times like you spend with our LORD GOD. Everything with me is just a pit of darkness, a black hole at this stage of the fight, but I live in hope.

Talking about portals, I saw one "close-up" the other night. Loadshedding just started and I went out as I do many a night to look at the milky way the moon, etc and of course satellites. What was different that night, there was an ominous scary type of presence I usually don't feel but I ignored it. I guess that was my first mistake. And the whole time I was outside I was uneasy. The interesting thing about this was my son was in another part of the city also looking up at the same sky as I did. I send him a voice note of a "near miss" and he responded with a note that he also saw it. So I discounted the ominous feeling and remained outside still looking up at blinking satellites and then looked to the south side, and saw a portal "zipping up" would be the best way to describe it - When weird things happen or sometimes when I get a new type of memories I make voice notes about it. I was trying to explain away what I saw and when I released what I was doing I stopped. It was like my mind was telling me I didn't see what I saw and then later remembered the ominous eery weird feeling when I was outside and then it just fit together and accepted what I saw. I asked him if he looked at the southern sky, and he said no, and told him about it.

Do you know how many times I catch myself just thinking about all my memories, there is no rhyme or reason and the fact that my life is unknown to me...my life is a lie. That is the way I see it.

I was rather excited I thought I found a counselor who could help me. Turned out they love money more than helping people. It is so sad.

I pray you have a good evening.

Blessings

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was rather excited I thought I found a counselor who could help me. Turned out they love money more than helping people. It is so sad.
I hear you. My first 3 years, I had excellent competent Christian ministry. It was a type of prayer ministry called Theophostic Prayer Ministry. It worked very well for me and the Lord had me on a fast track for about 3 years. Some things happened to thwart that, but I'm grateful for the foundation I received. It's a miracle to find a minister who isn't cult or else who has a true burden and call from God to go into this area of ministry. And if they're called, they have enough knowledge of SRA/MK to realize most of us get hit severely in our finances as soon as we begin breaking the cult's hold. The cult sees to that.

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Hi,

A while ago I told you about A Spanish man in northern Spain who used to send me videos about his region, druidic alters, circles they called castros, etc IMG_0508.JPGthen one day while he was making a video about the mountainous area I spotted what I called the Babylonian - He couldn't see it. So I enlarged it and send it back to him. I only enlarged it. I first drew it for him but he couldn't place it in the video he took. then I send him the time stamp and then only could he see it. I think pareidolia is more common among women I guess that is why it was obscure to him. This was the image. I IMG_0507.JPG

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I hear you. My first 3 years, I had excellent competent Christian ministry. It was a type of prayer ministry called Theophostic Prayer Ministry. It worked very well for me and the Lord had me on a fast track for about 3 years. Some things happened to thwart that, but I'm grateful for the foundation I received. It's a miracle to find a minister who isn't cult or else who has a true burden and call from God to go into this area of ministry. And if they're called, they have enough knowledge of SRA/MK to realize most of us get hit severely in our finances as soon as we begin breaking the cult's hold. The cult sees to that.
It's a pity that we have to struggle to get help.

Amanda Buys | Disembodied Spirits and Vanishing Twins​

I watched this, maybe there is something in here that might help you.

I didn't realize that disembodied spirits (human not demonic) might rule through you, so I stopped the video and renounced, canceled, cut soul ties, and any other thing that came to mind. Living in Africa you do hear amongst black people about zombies. A lady that worked for us at the airport actually told me this and I didn't believe her but she said it is so common. A young lady that worked for us mother was a witch doctor. It is foreign to "the white Christian mind." Water spirits are also an uncommon facet from a Christian perspective but are very real in Africa.

Blessings,

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a pity that we have to struggle to get help.

Amanda Buys | Disembodied Spirits and Vanishing Twins​

I watched this, maybe there is something in here that might help you.

I didn't realize that disembodied spirits (human not demonic) might rule through you, so I stopped the video and renounced, canceled, cut soul ties, and any other thing that came to mind. Living in Africa you do hear amongst black people about zombies. A lady that worked for us at the airport actually told me this and I didn't believe her but she said it is so common. A young lady that worked for us mother was a witch doctor. It is foreign to "the white Christian mind." Water spirits are also an uncommon facet from a Christian perspective but are very real in Africa.

Blessings,
I'll take a listen. I have been concerned about the way Amanda has linked up with Dan Duvall, and that they both have promoted many false teachings. There is no Biblical basis that proves to human spirits being able to rule inside another person. That is false.

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jip, agreed.
Have you ever come across Mike Heiser's teachings? He died not too long ago. If not have a look.
He has other podcasts as well where he speaks about "aliens" etc. I have watched a lot of his videos in the past and learned a lot and was really saddened by his passing.
Blessings and have a wonderful day!

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Thank you so much for the link. I will try to read it before my mom comes for her yearly visit. I'm expecting her on Thursday. It is always challenging while she is here as we do not get along. She will be staying for a month or so. I will use the opportunity to make peace and honor her as my mother as I never honored her before. Basically it will be repentance and release and asking FATHER GOD to deal with me in the situation and with her as HE sees fit and praying for a lot of grace and acceptance of HIS will for our lives.

Blessings,

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a survivor of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra from birth. I and many other survivors have had a strong sense of spiritual heaviness the last 2 or 3 days. Why? Because there is a very high satanic significance around the coronation (as there also was around Queen Elizabeth's jubilees, etc). The "royal" family are luciferian. King Charles is now the head of the highest masonic order/lodge.

If you want to know the truth about "King Charles" watch the latest videos on the channel, "Breaking Babylon."

• Sad
Reactions: Nancy

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea
Book by Tim Cohen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8fJLyvVJw&t=3673s&ab_channel=AuthorTimCohen

There are various videos you can watch and a book (antichrist in a teacup) etc that you can read, he has been meticulous in his research, and even though I can't entirely agree with everything he has a solid point to make and I suggest that all have a look at his videos. You guys can also watch the Midnight Ride (NYSTV), etc, they also have a lot of interesting information, from another viewpoint, been watching them for years etc.
For those who have memories of South America, this can be interesting.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who have memories of South America, this can be interesting
I have memories of South America ... I'll watch this. It looks familiar. Thank you for sharing. I hope you're doing well.

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Hi, doing well thank you. I cannot watch Charles', coronation. I have had so many snippets of memories and I don't know what to do with them. I guess it's the same old story, where do all the pieces fit together? What I found interesting about the South America video, is the tunnel systems, as I had so many memories of being in underground tunnel systems built or reinforced in stone and huge thick wooden doors, and as I approach them they open up. Lots of new faces, I guess it has all become so normal. My body still takes a lot of stress as the memories come and I have a lot of insomnia, I have wondered why the body does not want to go to sleep, maybe it feels that the memories ambush me, if that makes sense and afterwards I cannot sleep as well. I have wondered how quickly the body ages if you think of all the stress the body had to deal with and still continue to deal with on a daily basis especially as the memories come various times in the night and as soon as the body senses a memory release the tension starts and then the memories come, and the tension remains long after the memories have faded.
I guess the rest of our lives will be filled with memory releases and the body taking strain, which may lead to various kinds of diseases as each body has a different way in manifesting problems. And despite everything we continue to fight the good fight of faith. Because without that we are lost. I pray for strength that we will endure and that we will stand firm, always, which is just grace. We have so much to be grateful and thankful for and our prayers a muscial instrument of praise to our FATHER, our CREATOR.

How are you doing?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have so much to be grateful and thankful for and our prayers a muscial instrument of praise to our FATHER, our CREATOR.
This stood out to me, sister. Your words.... "...and our prayers a musical instrument of praise to our FATHER, our CREATOR."

Tell me, please .....has the Lord given you a revelation of this fact? I ask bc I was given a dream back in 2008 and the Lord showed me what our prayers sound like on Heaven's side as they come up before Him ....the most beautiful music ...words can't even describe what I heard!!❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Hi there,

I heard this song but it was from another church, I cannot find the one I was looking for, but it had a profound effect on me, as the choir started to sing it was an image of us standing before our LORD our GOD and not only our voices in song praising HIM but also our prayers not only when in distress but praising HIM for taking care of us when we were alone and abandoned by all, left to die, yet HIS will for us kept us alive. If you think of David, Moses and so many others that offered praise to GOD because their hearts were overflowing with love and gratitude. People who haven't experienced that can never realize the pure emotion that comes from a grateful heart, at times it feels like my heart wants to burst open, and the saddest experiences were when I rebelled against GOD, the anger I felt for having had to go through all of this, of course, many of us felt way. We didn't ask for this the WHY, WHY, WHY, and then despite all our anger HE was there with open arms calling us home, even now when I think of my behavior it brings tears to my eyes... I guess most of us go through that face until finally acceptance comes and our hearts in submission and repentance void of pride return to our FATHER's arms in obedience to HIS calling for our lives. I can only imagine our pure hearts before our FATHER's throne for eternity singing praises to HIM. Jubilant heart before HIM always.

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
How do you know if they are still accessing you, they will make sure that there are no bruises on the body as that would be a telltale sign, but how do you know?
How can I as the front alter stop it?
Is there a way for me to stop it?
The rest of my alters will not abide by my prayers as they are serving darkness, so how do I stop them?

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Did you watch the link about South America (Timothy Alberino), was there anything that triggered you, you found interesting, or made you think about your own memories?
I didn't know about the copy of Macchi Pichu, I still want to have a look at it sometime.