• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am starting to get used to it...it is somewhat like Worthy's layout...so I was familiar with some of it.

It's very cumbersome. And I dislike having ads take up half my phone screen. I have to reset my ad blocker every time I come to the forum.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am starting to get used to it...it is somewhat like Worthy's layout...so I was familiar with some of it.
On worthy did you know any one named yowm or davida . They left a while back over a dispute with george .
George sent me to mars hill to die in the digital ghetto . I still remember telling
ol BB welcome to our digital ghetto .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On worthy did you know any one named yowm or davida . They left a while back over a dispute with george .
George sent me to mars hill to die in the digital ghetto . I still remember telling
ol BB welcome to our digital ghetto .
Yes I do remember those names. Didn't spend much time on Worthy as I couldn't seem to connect to anyone very well.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I do remember those names. Didn't spend much time on Worthy as I couldn't seem to connect to anyone very well.
George ended up putting me in the digital ghetto of mars hill .
Oh well , soon enough these ghettos might be more than just in cyberworld . We GOT THE LORD and HE IS ALL WE NEED .
Now lift those hands up and praise the King .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George ended up putting me in the digital ghetto of mars hill .
Oh well , soon enough these ghettos might be more than just in cyberworld . We GOT THE LORD and HE IS ALL WE NEED .
Now lift those hands up and praise the King .

I left Worthy after just 2 months because I discovered that it is a clique for longtime members and newcomers are fair game for abuse.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I left Worthy after just 2 months because I discovered that it is a clique for longtime members and newcomers are fair game for abuse.
I was at Worthy for 5 years. I had a thread there much like this one that was reaching many broken people. They had active cult and freemasons there who didn't like it. And I was always being contacted (and threatened) by cult through private messages and chat. But the thing that got me off Worthy was when George was suckered in by a man who is cult pretending to be Christian who loved that he could sensor and threaten me.

Finally, though, a long time member who was formerly an admin posted a boast how that she was a backstage manager for 25+ years at a strip club, and "dressed the part" herself ...claiming it was "ministry" to doll those girls up (hair and makeup) so they could go out and strip. I and another member called that out as what it was .....human trafficking. That got us put in their netherworld place, Mars Hill. (Lol)

Anyway, although human trafficking is on topic, Worthy and the antics going on there isn't. This thread needs to get back on topic. (And nice to meet you.)

• Sad
Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Vatican, the Pope's death, and SRA

The New Year is a satanic ritual (sacrifice) date. It is very significant that this is the date of former Pope Benedict XVI's death.

• Angry
Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angie Power-Disney, SRA/MK Ultra Victor, Pt 1

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angie Power-Disney, SRA/MK Ultra Victor, Pt 2

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angie Power-Disney, SRA/MK Ultra Victor, Pt 3

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angie Power-Disney, SRA/MK Ultra Victor, Pt 4

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Mayan pyramids would pop into my mind like running movies or in recurring dreams.
Those words are as if you read what I have written for years as well. Kind of freaky when you see it written by someone else, to know that you are not the only one who experienced memory like that. How much of your past could you puzzle together and form a timeline from birth?
The emblem of this site is troubling to me.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Vatican, the Pope's death, and SRA

The New Year is a satanic ritual (sacrifice) date. It is very significant that this is the date of former Pope Benedict XVI's death.
What a shame that all of this is so controlled, kept well hidden for so long. The regular Joe has no clue :(
His one theory about killing a higher up who would have been chock full of demons would be one who would be more so controlled by Satan.
Demon collection, deeply twisted and evil. Brings on thoughts of the A.C.

"It is very significant that this is the date of former Pope Benedict XVI's death." Hmm, in what way do you think?

xoxo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It is very significant that this is the date of former Pope Benedict XVI's death." Hmm, in what way do you think?
New Year's Eve/New Year are satanic ritual dates. And just so happens, Pope Benedict died on a ritual date.

surviver

Feb 8, 2023
port elizabeth
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Hi, how are you doing?

Thank you for the video link - I watched part of it a couple of months ago - and also came across Miss America a long time before that. You know what, you will always get the naysayers, the doubters who want to tell the world we are misguided in our quest for freedom and truth, life, and liberty. We, no matter what we say or do cannot change people's minds from the lies and it is not our task to try and convince them otherwise. Only HOLY SPIRIT can work within the spirit, soul, and body of those. We can plant the seeds of truth and repentance. Ultimately it remains FATHER GOD's garden and HE waters the seeds and nurtures the growth and prunes us back to bear fruit to glorify HIS name and to bring HIM praise. "Those" people (FMS) have a vested interest to believe a lie because then they do not have to change or accept responsibility for their actions or lack thereof.

What do you think? What is better to have known all your life you were abused or hidden until you could cope with it? Still many cannot cope, maybe the severity of it plays a role. The fact that we were programmed therefore had to remain hidden indefinitely but thankfully FATHER GOD put a stop to the clock and pushed us according to our ability to face the music. Some I guess are fortunate to get counseling others live by grace and prayer. My heart desires that each and every one would be able to get the healing they need in the shortest possible time and most efficient way according to FATHER's will. I have a memory where I plucked babies from a moving landrover tossing them overboard to save them, we were on our way to a private airstrip. All I knew was to save those little souls. That is what I want to do, to pluck everyone from the kingdom of darkness.

There is a Pankratz psychologist - I would put him in jail and throw the keys away, from his arguments I would not be surprised if he was a "pedophile himself", as he sees no reason why it is wrong. When people lost their way, they completely lose it.
At the end of the grave section when she said she had seen her father as a 4-year-old etc, I sobbed, I too will have to see my mom that way.

Thank you for the link. We had load-shedding/blackout and the electricity just came back.

Blessings,

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think? What is better to have known all your life you were abused or hidden until you could cope with it?
I had just enough awareness of the "regular" abuse (physical and sexual) to cope. I had some awareness, then years of severe suppressed awareness (dissociation) and missing years. But that was only the very tip of a massive iceberg. I think the dissociation helped us survive with our sanity. Being without dissociation means more awareness, which could have meant our death. The cult would deem us a failed case at that point. I was so surrounded by cult, I wouldn't have had anywhere to go for help. Even my church was cult-run from the top down. (I had a genuine salvation experience at age 13, but I/my alters were ritually and sexually abused in the church.)

I don't know if that answered your question.