• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, AJ, thanks for sharing all this info.

Every year, I do warfare on this satanic day. My family doesn't celebrate this glorification of death and evil that we call "Halloween." I get so tired of being accosted by the pictures of skeletons, tombstones, witches, etc. when I go shopping. And I'm always glad when it's over.

Praise God! So blessed to read this.

One thing I'm glad of is that I live at the end of a lane and I have enough privacy that I don't have to see the decorations from my yard.

I do often feel a strong sense to pray ...even driving down the street, seeing a child out playing, or a child in the store ..we just don't know what their lives may be like in private. I am often drawn to pray for them (salvation/family, protection from the plans of the enemy, etc), or for someone I see walking down the street. Isn't it amazing that God allows us to have a part in what He's doing here in the lives of others?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@lforrest your response to Ava was very refreshing. I am.appalled, yet not surprised, by the last response on that thread. I've experienced that myself. I'm sure Ava saw fit to protect the others by leaving the forum. Alters being called demons only reinforces what their cult abusers told them ....that God hates them and they are so bad/evil ...irredeemable. Oftentimes, cult handlers/programmers will tell alters that they are the seed of satan, or they are nephilim, demons, etc ...so as to foster fear and hatred for God, and to create a huge rift between them and God, keeping them from the truth and from their only source of healing and freedom. So a "Christian" who spews self righteous religious opinions and calls them demons, is only helping reinforce the lies told them by the cult. Pretty sad....because if they'd just listen to the heart of God, they could be a part of the solution, rather than bringing further wounding.

I'm sure it isn't easy for the Christians either, when they go to drive out the "demon" but it is an altar trying to trick them.

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure it isn't easy for the Christians either, when they go to drive out the "demon" but it is an altar trying to trick them.
Some discernment would be helpful. :)
A sure way of knowing the difference is that a demon MUST obey at the name of Jesus. An alter is part of the human aspect and has a God given free will to choose ....and He honors our choice. You cannot cast out an alter. I have had an instance where Jesus took up an infant/newborn part of me that was curled up in a fetal position and looked lifeless, and later returned her to me...healed, with a new name.... "Joy." :) But He didn't cast her out ....all of me is in His hands. As the scripture says... in Him, I live and move and have my being.

Reactions: Joy and Nancy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I read a few case studies many years ago and I have lost them since. The psychologist described something like a world within.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read a few case studies many years ago and I have lost them since. The psychologist described something like a world within.
Yes, it is like a whole world inside. Some describe it like a house or a castle. For me, there were many internal structures...houses, castles, etc. But in essence, everything that is seen and experienced outwardly can be recreated internally.

I, as part of the front/presenter system (or alters) remember in middle school, this incident. I am standing on the sidewalk at recess. A group of girls are approaching me. I can see that they are talking to me, but I am so far away (inside myself) that I cannot fully make out what they're saying. I withdraw enough that I can see, but am not fully in contact with outside. I see others (inside) step forward and assess the situation. They briefly discuss amongst themselves who will speak to the girls, what the response should be, etc. For me, it was like being inside the livingroom of a house and seeing the others out on the porch, discussing ...then one steps off the porch and talks to them.
For me, rather than one presenter/host alter, there was a whole presenter group who functioned as one host alter. That group eventually merged. And many many other groups/alter systems have since merged as well.

Reactions: lforrest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Ava (in the other thread), you could not speak to me/us about integration. We just weren't ready. It was scary....an unknown, since we'd never been whole since before birth and it was our survival. Our splitting began in the womb.
It had to be the Lord to bring us to Himself, and prepare our heart to be able to grasp the idea and to desire it. I have had whole groups of alters (dozens or more at a time) who came forward and chose to merge because they knew it was what was needed to help us have strength to continue walking toward freedom ....opposition (persecution) is a huge reality when an SRA/MK survivor chooses Christ and chooses freedom. And at that time, 3 groups of alters numbering in the 100's merged and called themselves "Hope." They later merged with me.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Ava (in the other thread), you could not speak to me/us about integration. We just weren't ready. It was scary....an unknown, since we'd never been whole since before birth and it was our survival. Our splitting began in the womb.
It had to be the Lord to bring us to Himself, and prepare our heart to be able to grasp the idea and to desire it. I have had whole groups of alters (dozens or more at a time) who came forward and chose to merge because they knew it was what was needed to help us have strength to continue walking toward freedom ....opposition (persecution) is a huge reality when an SRA/MK survivor chooses Christ and chooses freedom. And at that time, 3 groups of alters numbering in the 100's merged and called themselves "Hope." They later merged with me.
I ramain absolutely amazed at the healing God can bring to our lives! Conditions which medical science just throws up their hands! Yet God can heal.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, even after merging ...at times, if I'm talking about or thinking about certain alters, I will see us come apart just a bit ...kinda like 2 people joined from the hip down....we turn and exchange smiles, a laugh, or a high five, lol ...then merge again. So really, merging and integration is more about being one in mind, desire, and purpose...I can still see different ones, like you can see the facets of a diamond...one diamond, yet many facets. Not all are like that ....many alters merge/integrate and have no need to be seen again ....yet they are there/here with me...

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yes, it is like a whole world inside. Some describe it like a house or a castle. For me, there were many internal structures...houses, castles, etc. But in essence, everything that is seen and experienced outwardly can be recreated internally.

I, as part of the front/presenter system (or alters) remember in middle school, this incident. I am standing on the sidewalk at recess. A group of girls are approaching me. I can see that they are talking to me, but I am so far away (inside myself) that I cannot fully make out what they're saying. I withdraw enough that I can see, but am not fully in contact with outside. I see others (inside) step forward and assess the situation. They briefly discuss amongst themselves who will speak to the girls, what the response should be, etc. For me, it was like being inside the livingroom of a house and seeing the others out on the porch, discussing ...then one steps off the porch and talks to them.
For me, rather than one presenter/host alter, there was a whole presenter group who functioned as one host alter. That group eventually merged. And many many other groups/alter systems have since merged as well.
There are many more fantastical things I have heard about, but I wonder if it is lawful to discuss. I don't think it is.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many more fantastical things I have heard about, but I wonder if it is lawful to discuss. I don't think it is.
Why not? It may help someone who is experiencing these things to see things brought to light with honesty, in a safe atmosphere where Christ is the center of the discussion.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There may be whole worlds inside ...or planets, etc. But remember, these are constructs created by a God-given mind, in response to an intense need to survive. I did have many different constructs internally. Whatever was needed....and also, whatever was required, because mind control programmers will guide a lot of that. They work with the child's imagination but they use scripts as well ....Star Wars, Star Trek, etc ...were used as scripts for mind control programming. One of my main programmers, Michael Aquino, loved using Disney and Star Wars as programming scripts. (Btw, both Disney and Lucas were/are satanists and fully compliant with this work.)

They will use whatever is relevant to "normal" daily life. What better than to create entertainment content that everyone wants to consume...and have society basically and literally bathed in reminders of one's programming. So everywhere a survivor goes there is Disney characters, or ET, or Star Wars, the Matrix, etc, etc ...or lyrics to a song containing programming cues such as that in a song like ..."Take me home, country roads to a place I belong..." ...or references to Rip Van Winkle (another program cue) ....or "there's no place like home" ...."ET phone home" ....all reminders for alters to report "home" to their handlers ....or else they or someone they love will suffer worse.
Even the pulpits aren't exempt from repeating these program cues ....society is so immersed in Hollywood, etc.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There may be whole worlds inside ...or planets, etc. But remember, these are constructs created by a God-given mind, in response to an intense need to survive. I did have many different constructs internally. Whatever was needed....and also, whatever was required, because mind control programmers will guide a lot of that. They work with the child's imagination but they use scripts as well ....Star Wars, Star Trek, etc ...were used as scripts for mind control programming. One of my main programmers, Michael Aquino, loved using Disney and Star Wars as programming scripts. (Btw, both Disney and Lucas were/are satanists and fully compliant with this work.)
I recall one story from this psychologist. God sent an army of angels to help one of his patients. Then the angels left and helped another of his patients. Then some came back to the first patient. The patients were not communicating between eachother but they independently described the comings and goings of the same angels from one person's mind to another's.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall one story from this psychologist. God sent an army of angels to help one of his patients. Then the angels left and helped another of his patients. Then some came back to the first patient. The patients were not communicating between eachother but they independently described the comings and goings of the same angels from one person's mind to another's.
I see what you're saying. I don't see anything wrong or off about that unless they get into weird things like the angels becoming or being parts of the person. After all, angels are ministering spirits.

If there was an over emphasis on angels, rather than on Jesus Christ, I might be a bit leery. If the focus was more on what the angels were doing ....it could all look good, but in a subtle way, take one's focus away from Christ. That would be my main concern.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not? It may help someone who is experiencing these things to see things brought to light with honesty, in a safe atmosphere where Christ is the center of the discussion.

They will use whatever is relevant to "normal" daily life. What better than to create entertainment content that everyone wants to consume...and have society basically and literally bathed in reminders of one's programming....so everywhere a survivor goes there is Disney characters, or ET, or Star Wars, the Matrix, etx, etc ...or lyrics to a song containing programming cues such as that in a song like ..."Take me home, country roads to a place I belong..." ...or references to Rip Van Winkle (another program cue) ....or "there's no place like home" ...."ET phone home" ....all reminders for alters to report "home" to their handlers ....or else they or someone they love will suffer worse.
Even the pulpits aren't exempt from repeating these program cues ....society is so immersed in Hollywood, etc.

"Why not? It may help someone who is experiencing these things to see things brought to light with honesty, in a safe atmosphere where Christ is the center of the discussion. "

Agreed,
"Safe atmosphere"! If we cannot feel safe and free to be open with our family in Christ, we have no true fellowship and charity.

"They will use whatever is relevant to "normal" daily life. What better than to create entertainment content that everyone wants to consume..."

Satan has his hand in pretty much every single thing in this world...he after all, he is the god of it. 2 Corinthians 4:4
Hollywood! it's lousy with Satan. Even so called "Family" Feud!

We are born into a broken world with broken people, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. God knows who are His.

You sound like a very strong, intelligent woman. Praise God He has brought "you" to Him despite your great struggles. No matter what alters or identities we have, we are all identified with each other in Christ, and should be showing compassion and love to ALL our brothers and sisters, we are to lift one another up...whether or not we understand what the other is going through. Assumptions have no place here.
God bless and make you whole and joyful in His peace!
Nancy

Reactions: marks and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Why not? It may help someone who is experiencing these things to see things brought to light with honesty, in a safe atmosphere where Christ is the center of the discussion. "

Agreed,
"Safe atmosphere"! If we cannot feel safe and free to be open with our family in Christ, we have no true fellowship and charity.

"They will use whatever is relevant to "normal" daily life. What better than to create entertainment content that everyone wants to consume..."

Satan has his hand in pretty much every single thing in this world...he after all, he is the god of it. 2 Corinthians 4:4
Hollywood! it's lousy with Satan. Even so called "Family" Feud!

We are born into a broken world with broken people, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. God knows who are His.

You sound like a very strong, intelligent woman. Praise God He has brought "you" to Him despite your great struggles. No matter what alters or identities we have, we are all identified with each other in Christ, and should be showing compassion and love to ALL our brothers and sisters, we are to lift one another up...whether or not we understand what the other is going through. Assumptions have no place here.
God bless and make you whole and joyful in His peace!
Nancy

Thank you for your kindness. I'm grateful that the work of Christ in me can be seen. God bless you, sister.❤

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a testimony of a male survivor...something that is more rare. It is more common for female survivors to seek freedom than for male survivors.
If anyone has questions or something you'd like to discuss related to this interview, please share them.

Reactions: truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some things I'd like to mention about the interview above. When you find someone who has been subjected to SRA/MK, there are a few things to look for that indicate where they are in their freedom and healing.
#1, if they claim they only had a handful of alters ...or even that they had maybe 50 alters ...they've not even scratched the surface. Survivors of SRA/MK will have thousands of alters. That is how programmers are able to hide tjis so well. The more severe the dissociation, the more fragmented the mind, the more difficult it is to recover all the pieces.

#2, if the survivor believes their abuse began maybe around age 2 or 3, and they "got away" in their teens or something along those lines...they simply have not gotten through to the deeper layers of alters and programming. (Btw, this is why the cult infiltrates the churches and the mental health fields, so that they can intercept these survivors, keep them "handled" so that they never reach the deepest layers of trauma memories and alters who hold End Times/NWO programming.)

#3, if they claim they are free, and yet they believe their spouse and parents had nothing to do with any SRA/MK....they are still in the dark and are not truly free. The cult does NOT leave it up to chance who one will marry. Marriages and bloodlines are carefully matched to meet the cult's purposes and to multiply the sins of the fathers to the 3rd and 4th generations. (They know the Word and use its principles in a backwards manner.) Also, if the parents weren't also programmed and DID, surely, they'd know if their child is being taken to rituals at night, or a programming center, or to be trafficked to a politician, celebrities, etc. The same with spouses ...if a survivor marries a non-survivor ...someone who is not dissociative would catch on that their spouse is being used by the cult, leaving the house at night, switching, etc.

So ...I share these testimonies because they are legit testimonies. But I do not believe all of them are free....and I also suspect those ministers who claim these people are free ....are either ignorant, or they are cult plants.

Reactions: truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI....for those who want to know some things that may indicate a person has undergone SRA and/or MK... they will often have either a fascination or even an obsession with dark things (and minimize it), or they will have a strong aversion to certain things ...maybe fears around clowns, or Disney content, mirrors, babies, dolls, dogs, knives, etc. They may have an affinity for things that subconsciously remind them and reinforce their programming ....such as owls, or mirrors, or Disney content, to name a few.
They may have a name ...either birth name or an online name that reflects occult themes, or movies that programmers often use as scripts in programming.
They may have family who are involved in organizations or religions that have a high instance of cult activity such as the military, the catholic (or mormon, JW, SDA, etc) church, family who are involved in freemasonry, on and on.
This is not to say that the cult only infiltrates and uses those religions ...but those are ones that have masonic or jesuit roots. (Islam is another.)

I was in another forum talking about these things when someone joined the site with the name "white rabbit" and began following my content. Well..."white rabbit" is from Alice in Wonderland and is code for a programmer.

But in general, it's important to be able to recognize a survivor who may enter your church seeking help. They may appear nervous, shy, or become visibly disturbed by certain parts of the church service. Remember ...many alters will have endured satanic rituals that took place inside "Christian" churches, by someone who was a pastor by day, satanist by night.

This was a ramble. I may expand on it later. Questions are welcome.

Last edited: