• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
FYI....for those who want to know some things that may indicate a person has undergone SRA and/or MK... they will often have either a fascination or even an obsession with dark things (and minimize it), or they will have a strong aversion to certain things ...maybe fears around clowns, or Disney content, mirrors, babies, dolls, dogs, knives, etc. They may have an affinity for things that subconsciously remind them and reinforce their programming ....such as owls, or mirrors, or Disney content, to name a few.
They may have a name ...either birth name or an online name that reflects occult themes, or movies that programmers often use as scripts in programming.
They may have family who are involved in cult activity such as the military, the catholic (or mormon, JW, SDA, etc) church, family who are involved in freemasonry, on and on.
This is not to say that the cult only infiltrates and uses those religions ...but those are ones that have masonic or jesuit roots. (Islam is another.)

I was in another forum talking about these things when someone joined the site with the name "white rabbit" and began following my content. Well..."white rabbit" is from Alice in Wonderland and is code for a programmer.

But in general, it's important to be able to recognize a survivor who may enter your church seeking help. They may appear nervous, shy, or become visibly disturbed by certain parts of the church service. Remember ...many alters will have endured satanic rituals that took place inside "Christian" churches, by someone who was a pastor by day, satanist by night.

This was a ramble. I may expand on it later. Questions are welcome.
@TLHKAJ Sad about the cults; it's such a blessing simply to feed instead upon the Word of God in a wholesome and prayerful way.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who can handle it...there is a survivor testimony on youtube that is pretty graphic. But it is very revealing and heart wrenching. It speaks of things most survivors have experienced.

She is not giving testimony from a Christian perspective. Just keep.that in mind.

Go to youtube and find a video entitled: "International Ritual Child Sacrifice, Torture and Trafficking - a survivor speaks out"

Reactions: truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ Sad about the cults; it's such a blessing simply to feed instead upon the Word of God in a wholesome and prayerful way.
Yes ...and it is also very important for believers to be aware of these things so they can be more effective to minister to victims of SRA/MK. That is the purpose of this thread.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ People who indeed have to an extent "been there" are also able to minister the Word to sufferers more effectively.
Yes.... like Peter ..."such as I have, I give...in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth...." :)

Reactions: truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet, there are some non-survivors who have a lot to contribute to this area of ministry. I have met a couple of people who God prepared in very specific ways to minister to victims of SRA/MK. And I believe He intends to raise up more. This is a HUGE part of the End Times harvest field ...those coming out of the occult, and multigenerational SRA/MK. These have been groomed to be satan's end times army. I have been praying for years to the Lord of the harvest to send forth laborers into the fields. And He has laid that task on my heart to both pray, and to raise awareness to those of His people who will hear.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul @Nancy @APAK @Ron Coates @Prayer Warrior @Hidden In Him @Josho @lforrest @farouk

I'm going to share the details of a ritual that I endured around age 7 that took place inside a Christian church.
The reason I feel to share is to help y'all see the reality of this and what survivors have experienced. I am not unique in my suffering.

Beware, if you are a survivor, as this may be triggering depending on where you are in your healing.....

My older sister and I were brought to this ritual by an aunt on our father's side. My sister was approximately age 9 and I was about age 7.

(satanic ritual, a mockery of the Day of Atonement)

We were in a church ...this was an all out orgie, with all sorts of evil taking place. An angry faced woman (celebrity) came and grabbed my hand, and brought me to the front to stand at the altar that was to the left of the pulpit. I was given a scripture out of Ezekiel 16. ("When I passed by and saw you polluted in your own blood...")
There were two altars ...one on either side of the pulpit. And at each altar, a woman was giving birth. These were violent and painful births, because the cult puts high emphasis and value on pain...as a form of worship.

The one infant was allowed to live. The other was not. :(

The high priest "baptized" me in the blood of that infant, and made to partake in "communion" (flesh and blood). And then he "worshipped god" ...as I was raped
next to the altar ... :(

I met another survivor a few years ago who has the same memory and believes she was there ...older than me ...she shared that she was forced to watch what happened to me because she tried to intervene.
Anyway ....related to the words of the song I just posted...
When I came to the place where I could face that trauma, I went to my church alone to pray. And then I went and sat right on the altar ....and invited that little one to come sit with me and let me hold her ...while we took our pain, grief, and shame to Jesus. It was such a powerful experience!!!
Prior to that, I experienced anxiety if I was near an altar....and especially of someone approached me to put/lay hands on me.
One time when that happened, it didn't turn out so great.
I was in a Celebrate Recovery meeting and this meeting was like a regular church service. We were praying, and a dear older sister in the Lord came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I started weeping...kinda melted and let my guard down. Just then, the associate pastor came up in front of me and put his hands on me to pray. I immediately went to the floor....not how you think ...this was an automatic reaction of a terrified little girl (alter). We collapsed in the floor in a fetal position...hyperventilating, the whole 9 yards. Not many quite understood what had happened. But that was what the Lord healed that day while sitting on the altar with her/the little one who'd been so deeply traumatized in that ritual.

Reactions: amadeus

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul @Nancy @APAK @Ron Coates @Prayer Warrior @Hidden In Him @Josho @lforrest @farouk

I'm going to share the details of a ritual that I endured around age 7 that took place inside a Christian church.
The reason I feel to share is to help y'all see the reality of this and what survivors have experienced. I am not unique in my suffering.

Beware, if you are a survivor, as this may be triggering depending on where you are in your healing.....

My older sister and I were brought to this ritual by an aunt on our father's side. My sister was approximately age 9 and I was about age 7.

We were in a church ...this was an all out orgie, with all sorts of evil taking place. An angry faced woman (celebrity) came and grabbed my hand, and brought me to the front to stand at the altar that was to the left of the pulpit. I was given a scripture out of Ezekiel 16. ("When I passed by and saw you polluted in your own blood...")
There were two altars ...one on either side of the pulpit. And at each altar, a woman was giving birth. These were violent and painful births, because the cult puts high emphasis and value on pain...as a form of worship.

The high priest "baptized" me in the blood of that infant, and made to partake in "communion" (flesh and blood). And then he "worshipped god" ...as I was raped

I met another survivor a few years ago who has the same memory and believes she was there ...older than me ...she shared that she was forced to watch what happened to me because she tried to intervene.
When I came to the place where I could face that trauma, I went to my church alone to pray. And then I went and sat right on the altar ....and invited that little one to come sit with me and let me hold her ...while we took our pain, grief, and shame to Jesus. It was such a powerful experience!!!
Prior to that, I experienced anxiety if I was near an altar....and especially of someone approached me to put/lay hands on me.
I was in a Celebrate Recovery meeting and this meeting was like a regular church service. We were praying, and a dear older sister in the Lord came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I started weeping...kinda melted and let my guard down. Just then, the associate pastor came up in front of me and put his hands on me to pray. I immediately went to the floor....not how you think ...this was an automatic reaction of a terrified little girl (alter). We collapsed in the floor in a fetal position...hyperventilating, the whole 9 yards. Not many quite understood what had happened. But that was what the Lord healed that day while sitting on the altar with her/the little one who'd been so deeply traumatized in that ritual.
As I listened to the song, I was thinking about how Jesus makes us whole (That’s the Shalom of God). By His stripes we were healed, we are being healed, and we will be healed....

You will know His complete wholeness, my friend!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, ma'am ...you know, my son who went Home this past January at age 17 ...he was a martyr. He suffered punishment bc the cult was angry ...and he chose Christ.

Oh gosh, what a horrible thing. Only 17! He sure was a martyr for Christ. He was very brave. I am so sorry, I can see why some become involved in vigilantism! Ah but, vengeance is mine say's The Lord. Sometimes I wish God would say "hunt 'em down and wipe them off the face of the earth. How hard it must be for you to forgive such atrocities and I am angry for you and all those effected by this evil. One can only imagine how many city, state or nation wide 'authorities' are also involved...just another layer of fear to put in the hearts of their victims, smh.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who can handle it...there is a survivor testimony on youtube that is pretty graphic. But it is very revealing and heart wrenching. It speaks of things most survivors have experienced.

She is not giving testimony from a Christian perspective. Just keep.that in mind.

Go to youtube and find a video entitled: "International Ritual Child Sacrifice, Torture and Trafficking - a survivor speaks out"

I got about a quarter way through the video, and I cannot imagine what else she had to say as there is a lot more video there. Sickened.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

That sounds horrible what you went through when you were little, I am glad Jesus healed you and set you free though.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I liked the analogy he used of a battleship closing off compartments so that the entire ship doesn't sink. Satan wages a type of psychological warfare against people through SRA and other forms of abuse, and it is a good analogy for combating what amount to severe attacks on the mind.