• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will likely edit it again in the future....our testimony changes every time He reveals more to us about Himself. Every time He brings to completion an area of healing, every time He displays His power on our behalf, our testimony changes.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sis, God will confirm your testimony. Are you coming from a past history of bloodline trauma and mind control? God knows and God will establish whatever the truth really is in your understanding.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally do not believe that God provokes triggers... He would never intentionally harm us. Fear involves punishment... Perfect love casts out fear. Triggers are basically fear...
God has very intentionally prepared me and walked me toward triggers and trauma memories.

Here's one reason why He may do this... when we have experienced extensive trauma, triggers are literally everywhere and we walk around disconnected from our surroundings and not fully engaged with the world around us. We go from crisis to crisis, up and down like a yo-yo. But when He brings us toward a trigger or trauma memories, it is for the purpose of gaining healing and overcoming. Then we can be more free to walk among others, and interact, and hear His voice ....rather than the blaring fears and triggers.

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're going to focus on words at first. The personal story of what Jesus has done for me (or you...for any born again disciple of His). But know this, our testimony includes much more than just words. Our testimony also includes how we act, the things we do. Perhaps we can dig into action/testimony a bit later.