• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:7-12 NKJV — And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. “Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the passage I want to focus on. I'd like to break it down into smaller pieces to study it in more detail, but reading the whole passage first helps us keep things in context.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I kept hearing that song as I was reading the posts here today. It reminds me of these verses... some of my favorite passages.

Psalm 34:4-7 (KJV) I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

When I read those verses, for some reason, I think of all the parts inside who were once afraid until they looked upon Him ....and their faces were lightened. :) ❤️
proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

Reactions: Mayflower

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:7-8 NKJV — And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the passage I want to focus on. I'd like to break it down into smaller pieces to study it in more detail, but reading the whole passage first helps us keep things in context.
Please proceed. I was working on that post for eons, lol .....then I posted and saw you were in a flow there. Good stuff! :)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't be dogmatic about this, because I'm not aware of any place the Bible definitively declares when this war begins. But I think it likely began almost 2000 years ago, when Jesus was resurrected. I think it has been in progress since that that time.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:9 NKJV — So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:10 NKJV — Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW....after Satan and his angels are finally cast to the earth, the Kingdom of God is manifest in the earth in a new way, and Satan is no longer able to accuse us to Father.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wait a.minute....who is "they"? The angels? It cannot be...angels are not recipients of redemption. They have no need of the Blood of the Lamb. And holy angels do not die. Somehow, we, the redeemed got involved in this battle. And we are the element that finally overcomes..and wins the battle.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
weapons applied with force, a vigor, a no holds barred attitude of willingness to give our natural lives for the sake of the King, and the establishment of His Kingdom in this earth. The hearts of martyrs.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let God give you a testimony. Spend time with Him, spend time learning zHis Word. Let Him reveal more of who He is to your heart. He will forge, sharpen and hone your testimony into a weapon. And you're going to need it, and need to be skilled in using it. Never be ashamed of your story...it is powerful, and will be used to defeat principalities, powers, and wicked rulers of this present darkness. Amen

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had better days than today. Too many flashbacks, too many traumatic images replaying over and over. So I think maybe I'll listen to my favorite rain and thunderstorm video and hopefully that will help me sleep peacefully without nightmares. Tomorrow is a new day. Sleep well everyone.