• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't worry about it...I don't have the money to buy much in the way of anti-hacking programs, and I don't have the education or skills you'd need to use them anyway. J just trust that if I do the best I can to obey Him, He will handle His enemies that I can't defend myself from. Whether its hackers/monitors, or the spirits behind them.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:oops::)

my mother always accuses me of not communicating well...well my whole family does.
i was thinking about what you said. thank you for talking to me.
I don't know what your mother means when she says you don't communicate well. You said before that your mother said that you don't say "the right things". Maybe you don't communicate the way she expects you to or say what she wants you to. And you said she "accuses" you of different things.

I don't know exactly what the situation is and why your mother and family would say that you don't communicate well. If it was me, I wouldn't let what they say push my buttons or get under my skin. I wouldn't let them know or see what effect their words have on me. Because that would give them too much power and control and satisfaction and would encourage them to keep doing it. But that's just me and what I would do. I wouldn't want to give anybody that kind of power and control over me or allow them to manipulate me and my feelings.

You deserve to be happy. Try to find peace within yourself.

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the best things the Lord gave me is you all and the ability to be drawn to worship at times. It hasn't been easy to get there. When I realized God takes me as i am even though unbelieving it feels more welcoming to worship him.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the best things the Lord gave me is you all and the ability to be drawn to worship at times. It hasn't been easy to get there. When I realized God takes me as i am even though unbelieving it feels more welcoming to worship him.
Beautiful❤️

Reactions: truthquest

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned a long time ago that the only one who cared about me and loved me was the LORD who I most often refer to as my heavenly Father. He was the only one who listened to me. He was the only one who brought me comfort. He was the only one I could trust and depend on no matter what. He gave me strength. He gave me hope. He gave me love. He made me feel safe and protected. He made me feel blessed. And I feel this way even more now.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 3:14-19 NKJV — For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lilygrace that's going to be my prayer for you from now on. That God would reveal the incredible love He has for you...to you. We simply cannot be "rooted and grounded " in Him, until we KNOW how much He loves us. And intellectual understanding of His love is not enough....we have to know His love by experiencing it...feeling it.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only He can reveal His love for us, to us. Nothing else can cause us to know His love, but His presence. I'm going to be praying He will show up, and reveal Himself, and just how much He really loves you. As Shattered so often tries to tell us... "He loves YOU. ..like no other. "
Thats a really good, very powerful word....because He really does.....

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh really. Is the therapist a neurosurgeon? Those people are so full of themselves. They really are. All they know is what they learned from a textbook and what they've been told by higher ups.
Something else I want to say about therapists and people in the mental health community, and I'm speaking from first hand experience, is that the Satanic cult has their people carefully placed in every level of society including the mental health community. That doesn't mean that every single therapist is part of a Satanic cult. But there are people in the mental health community who are part of a Satanic cult and they are put into that position to deal with people who have been victims of a Satanic cult. They will try to discredit the victims of a Satanic cult and will deliberately misdiagnose them and prescribe drugs that will make a person feel like a zombie, will cause a person to be paranoid, will cause a person to not be able to think clearly and just be out of it, will cause a person to have suicidal tendencies from those drugs. Then with the suicidal tendencies from the drugs, the person will be told that they are a danger to themselves and will be forced into psych wards over and over when the person didn't have suicidal tendencies before taking those drugs. It's done deliberately by some people in the mental health community. And it ensures that the person will not be believed or taken seriously and will be silenced. And then the person will be reported to the Satanic cult.

Sometimes when a survivor begins to have flashbacks and nightmares. their family will not understand or listen to a word they say or believe what they're saying and will force them into a psych ward. That happened to me. My family, who I thought loved me and would be on my side, and would stand by me, had me put into a psych ward. Just for reacting to flashbacks and nightmares. Then the police showed up and put me in handcuffs like I was a criminal and put me into the backseat of police car and took me to a psych ward. I was not a danger to myself or anybody else.
It was so heartbreaking to me. I felt betrayed by my family. I felt so alone and helpless. Because once you're in that psych ward, those people in charge there have all the power and control over you and will keep you drugged up. They can do whatever they want to do to you and there's nothing you can do about it. And the doors are locked and you can't escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never heard of a single survivor that got anything good from the mainstream mental health system. Not one. Mental health institutions like inpatient psych wards are a primary place they can hide in to retraumatize and reprogram people.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never heard of a single survivor that got anything good from the mainstream mental health system. Not one. Mental health institutions like inpatient psych wards are a primary place they can hide in to retraumatize and reprogram people.
Yes, that is absolutely true.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your memory isn't serving you well, brother, or perhaps you don't believe my report. I mentioned my experience with three different doctors very recently.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is actually a "go crazy" program where, once a survivor's amnesic barriers begin breaking down and they are starting to realize the truth ....they begin to be so flooded with memories that they are totally overloaded and overwhelmed so that they feel compelled to admit themselves into a hospital. I almost did that back in about 2008. I was so exhausted from flood after flood of memories that I just wanted to sleep .....for a very long time. But it was a program. I would have been immediately reprogrammed once I got into the hospital (which is the whole point, to shore things back up).

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your memory isn't serving you well, brother, or perhaps you don't believe my report. I mentioned my experience with three different doctors very recently.
It may have been during the time that he stepped back when you shared about that. Just a guess. I'm sure that not every therapist is cult, but when it comes to survivor experience, most will encounter cult doctors.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This ought to be discussed. Beware of unbelief because it comes in different guises.

The belief that nothing good can come of something is unbelief, so when the Lord produces water from a stone the blind cannot witness the provision of Almighty God.
The belief that something in particular always produces good is unbelief so when the Lord speaks and says, Turn to the left or turn to the right, the hard of hearing continue in error.

There is only one place to find ourselves: waiting upon the Lord and listening to His voice. If the Lord says, Do this, then we do it; if the Lord says turn from your way, then we turn from our way. The Lord has sent me to a hospital on more than one occasion. Did I balk, believing that the Almighty would never do such a thing? The Lord has spoken, saying I am sending you to this doctor... did I question Him?

No, but then I don't have a background in churchianity so this has never been an issue for me. :)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the mental health system probably only kept me from figuring out any truth for awhile. i probably was not even ready then. i am uncertain where to seek help in general. it is hard to tell at first who is corrupt. the mental hospital wasnt that bad to my knowledge.
i thikn my privacy was invaded there too though :(
but yes...all my beginnin gissues just seemed chemical and "my poor family didnt know how to help but they love me" if only that was the case.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have trouble calling God my father stil.
it makes my stomach feel hurt.
I betcha He knows and understands. I also had "father" issues.

I was talking with @Jostler today and we discussed how our perception of God as Father is often affected by our experience and relationship with our earthly father.

(This could be triggering...)

Before I came to the Lord, I had so much anger, hurt, and hatred toward my dad. And since I was 10 years old, I was plagued with mental flashes and images of tortures and r*pes (by entities, by satan, and by "God') ...and I believed it was God who oversaw it, ordained it, and laughed at my torture, or else laughed while I screamed. Those were the flashes I lived with before I came to Christ at age 13. They kinda went to the background (to a degree) at that time, but every time I went to church, I saw the flashes again (being r*ped by men, priests, religious leaders, and "God").

Well, the reason for those flashes was because I had experienced those things by my dad and also by men and entities in ritual and church settings.

But the amazing thing was that when I came to Christ, He revealed His love to my heart. It didn't make the memories and flashes disappear. I still had that pain and trauma to deal with that needed healing. And I have had alters with major fears of God and Jesus because of what they experienced by false "Gods" and false "Jesuses." Because of the association of "father" with s*xual abuse, that reinforced those fears.

I needed a root and foundation in His love in order to be able to bring my fears to Him.

Reactions: truthquest