• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a really off topic seeming (its not) question.

How many of you have heard there will be a Pentagon report to Congress on military encounters with UAP's on the 25th of this month?
I don't know if I heard about that exact report but there's been a few news stories lately where they seem to be talking about this more and more. One thing I'm sure of is that there's a hidden agenda behind it. A hidden hand. There always is. That hidden agenda will be revealed sooner or later. Just watch what happens and what they end up saying about it in the final analysis.

On the other hand, it could be much ado about nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a really off topic seeming (its not) question.

How many of you have heard there will be a Pentagon report to Congress on military encounters with UAP's on the 25th of this month?
I did, but it's as if they leaked it out and then went hush about it. I guess we'll see...

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not clear what you mean? The one person on earth we can never really lie to, is ourselves. I'd think if you were lying, you would know it? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point uou are trying to make?
I just wasn't sure if you believed me anymore and idk if I would know it or not...

Reactions: Jostler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wasn't sure if you believed me anymore and idk if I would know it or not...
What he's saying (if I understand correctly) is that if you don't have a full idea of all that has happened right now, it will become more clear in stages.

I understood you to say that when asked, you said that it was your cousin who s-abused you and you didn't name your dad. Is that right? So now, they use that against you saying you're lying or made it up. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not clear what you mean? The one person on earth we can never really lie to, is ourselves. I'd think if you were lying, you would know it? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point uou are trying to make?
Sis, I'm quoting @Jostler here to see if maybe this was what you were trying to understand.
When I read this, to me, I think he means that you know in your heart that you're not lying. You know what has happened (your memories and clear recollections of abuse, gaslighting, harassment, etc). You're not crazy. You haven't just made things up, hallucinated them, and believed them to be true. You're a victim ...you are believed, and we know you're not crazy.
Hugs❤️

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sis, I'm quoting @Jostler here to see if maybe this was what you were trying to understand.
When I read this, to me, I think he means that you know in your heart that you're not lying. You know what has happened (your memories and clear recollections of abuse, gaslighting, harassment, etc). You're not crazy. You haven't just made things up, hallucinated them, and believed them to be true. You're a victim ...you are believed, and we know you're not crazy.
Hugs❤️

You said it more clearly than I did. That's exactly what I meant to say...thank you

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if I heard about that exact report but there's been a few news stories lately where they seem to be talking about this more and more. One thing I'm sure of is that there's a hidden agenda behind it. A hidden hand. There always is. That hidden agenda will be revealed sooner or later. Just watch what happens and what they end up saying about it in the final analysis.

On the other hand, it could be much ado about nothing.

I think there is an agenda behind this...and a very nefarious, detailed one. I think its worth discussing for a number of reasons.

1. We can discuss some things that we know about God, that can keep us from being deceived by whatever the "agenda" Satan has in mind proves to be.

2. IF my suspicions prove at least somewhat accurate, the deception will rely on, and influence survivors. We need to look into, and try to begin understanding why.

Many, many survivors gave been subjected to ET programming. Thats what the programmers themselves call it.
Looking at how survivors relate these memories (many are fragmentary..incomplete), you can at least start developing a few guesses about what the cult is attempting to produce by "ET" programming. Its unclear if the programmers are using "ET" as an acronym for "End Times" or "Extra Terrestrial"....I think it's both. Memories survivors report, cover both aspects. MANY survivors have memories of being captured by "aliens ", experimented on, taken into strange " ships"...etc.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a moment, I want to go into why the things God has revealed to us, about Himself, can give us a pretty certain understanding that there are no "aliens". But we have to define what we mean by "alien" or "extra terrestrial " first.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If by extra terrestrial, we mean a race of beings that was created or evolved, in this three dimensional universe we live in...we can Biblically rule that out. It is not the truth. God did not create three dimensional races, that are intellectually, morally, or technologically superior to human beings. I think I can demonstrate that from Scripture. Which we will get to.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, what is an alien? If we define the term as extra terrestrial that come from another DIMENSION....well the Bible has told us about those for millennia. The Bible calls them fallen angels and demons. Yeah. We got those, and those are what we are called to battle with. Principalities, powers, rulers of darkness...etc.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what interests me about this upcoming report to Congress, is the shift of focus. For 75 years or more, powerful people have tried to convince the world that, UFO's don't exist, alien abductions are all a myth, all false memories or dreams by crazy people. They wrapped the whole topic in terms of tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists who are filling everyone's minds with urban myths.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why are those who denied all this, labeling it all conspiracy, suddenly coming forward with evidence that proves they exist? What you will see in this report is videos of "aircraft", collected by highly trained military pilots, using the most sophisticated imaging equipment we know of. Gone is the shaky, grainy cell phone shots that you see on YouTube. What will be presented in this Pentagon report, is evidence collected by very clear, visual, infrared, and radar track recordings. And not just momentary encounters. Some of these encounters took place for hours at a time, withe these "ships" playing tag with military pilots for hours at a time.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so what is changing? What is the reason for now openly, publicly admitting what they denied before? Its worth asking the question...

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is on my mind has many moving parts...lots of different aspects....so please bear with me. This won't be a short discussion.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be enough to think about for now. One concern i have is interrupting the normal conversation this thread is intended for. I think one of God's uses for this thread is to provide a place for survivors to minister to survivors. Something you guys are already doing. I don't want to interrupt that by taking over the thread with "alien" discussions. I may start another thread to deal with this topic that I can refer to here with a link so I don't end up taking over this thread with a tangential topic. I think its important, but perhaps we need a separate place to discuss it.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thoughts or questions you may have so far are welcome. I'll talk to TLHKAJ and see what she thinks about separating this topic into its own place. We'll figure out an appropriate way to end up doing both I think. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thoughts or questions you may have so far are welcome. I'll talk to TLHKAJ and see what she thinks about separating this topic into its own place. We'll figure out an appropriate way to end up doing both I think. :)
I think it's an important topic because depending on the generation a survivor was born into, and some other factors, their programming related to ET/UFOs can vary.

I like the idea of a separate thread, but I don't want to draw undue attention either, to a subject that very much relates to SRA/MK. I know people ignore this thread because they don't want to acknowledge issues around DID and SRA/MK. BUT....if you begin a thread with a title related to UFOs and "aliens" ...the whole forum of crazies and critics will chime in. (Sorry.) And then, survivors who are actively seeking freedom/deprogramming, with personal experience in this area, will not be able to carry on a productive conversation.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a lot of people who post on this forum that I hope never find this thread. People that just seem to want to argue and fight. I don't want that kind of attention and hateful disruption brought here...so attracting undue attention from those is a concern :/

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While we figure this out, there is something else I want to bring to mind, thats been on my mind for weeks now. I have a homework assignment for you, if you will take it :) it may not sound related to all this, but how its related may not be clear for a while. The homework will be WORK...it will require some focus and attention from you. It will require about six hours of your time. Its related to studying and understanding some things coming from a guy named Dr. Michael Heiser.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He goes into great Biblical detail about what the Bible has to teach us about the spirit realm. I trust if you can do the work, you will see why it's important.