• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll repost the "Supernatural" series links for when you guys wake up today. :) use one for oyour devotional time this morning :)

John 10:9 NKJV — “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

First video:

Second:

Third:

And last:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole UFO/ET deception is used as a cover to hide Satanic activities. It's a diversion from the truth. I was told this directly from the handler. So it's not a mystery to me. That's why so many survivors are programmed to believe in Ufos/Ets and to only remember what happened to them in that way instead of being victims of a Satanic cult. I don't know how much more clear I can say it.
Many survivors have front systems who identify as a "UFO abductee." Was that the case with you?

You and I have a mutual friend who identified as an abductee for years and worked with MUFON. She also said it was a front. My front alter/system never identified as an abductee. All of my "UFO" stuff was hidden within deeper alters. Some of it would surface in flashes, but I always pushed it back believing it was just something I dreamed and not really something that happened to me.

I know that from several of my memories, it was used as a front. But I also believe there is another aspect to the whole UFO thing and those involved. From early on, even as a child, I knew that there were no "aliens" in those ships. I knew they were human and/or humanlike (nephilim).

They (programmers) would bring my mother and I together in programming sessions. They used lights and harmonics, vibrations that penetrated body and mind. During one of these, they showed us future events such as 9-11. (This was in the early 1980's when I was 10 years old.) We saw aircraft crashing into buildings, into fields...death and chaos.

Was that anything similar to what you experienced at anytime?

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I do believe that they plan to do is to integrate "aliens" (hybrids and nephilim) into society as just another race of humanoids. I could be wrong, but they went to great lengths to study this with me and a small group of other children when I was little.

This is a memory brought to me by an alter in 2015.

We were taken to a very remote, but very beautiful, Eden-like location... lush valleys between beautiful mountains ...clean fresh air, mountain breezes ...with a village and private school nestled in the valley.

We were in class when the teacher brought in a new student named Marlena. Marlena was human from the waist-up, except for a pair of wings. From the waist-down, she was a mixture of animal/insect. She had 4 legs.

It was a very odd feeling that I felt sad for her ...she seemed sad and as if she just wanted to fit in and be accepted.

I recognized one person in that memory and that was my former pastor that we had after I was married and had children. So although I thought I hadn't met him until my 20's, memories began to surface that linked him to a lot that happened in my childhood, including a visit to meet with the jesuit black pope.

I shared that "schoolyard" memory with a friend about 6 years ago and she went and researched it....and this is what she found.
It was startling to me how close this depiction was to what I remembered. Although their "alien" didn't look anything like Marlena, the name is even similar.... Marlena ....Marciano. They make it look like just a message about acceptance and tolerance, but they are readying society for much more.

I know of one other survivor who is over 30 years my senior, who told me she remembers human-animal hybrids very similar to what I remember, only they were not fully functional. By the time my generation came around, they had perfected the creation of these hybrids.

Reactions: lilygrace

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is an example of some of the UAP report "leaks" that have been reported by news shows all over the world for a month now.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I do believe that they plan to do is to integrate "aliens" (hybrids and nephilim) into society as just another race of humanoids. I could be wrong, but they went to great lengths to study this with me and a small group of other children when I was little.

This is a memory brought to me by an alter in 2015.

We were taken to a very remote, but very beautiful, Eden-like location... lush valleys between beautiful mountains ...clean fresh air, mountain breezes ...with a village and private school nestled in the valley.

We were in class when the teacher brought in a new student named Marlena. Marlena was human from the waist-up, except for a pair of wings. From the waist-down, she was a mixture of animal/insect. She had 4 legs.

It was a very odd feeling that I felt sad for her ...she seemed sad and as if she just wanted to fit in and be accepted.

I recognized one person in that memory and that was my former pastor that we had after I was married and had children. So although I thought I hadn't met him until my 20's, memories began to surface that linked him to a lot that happened in my childhood, including a visit to meet with the jesuit black pope.

I shared that "schoolyard" memory with a friend about 6 years ago and she went and researched it....and this is what she found.
It was startling to me how close this depiction was to what I remembered. Although their "alien" didn't look anything like Marlena, the name is even similar.... Marlena ....Marciano. They make it look like just a message about acceptance and tolerance, but they are readying society for much more.

I know of one other survivor who is over 30 years my senior, who told me she remembers human-animal hybrids very similar to what I remember, only they were not fully functional. By the time my generation came around, they had perfected the creation of these hybrids.
i watched the video and felt sad and didn tknow why

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to encourage us to pray for each other today. Tomorrow is the summer solstice...which can be a difficult anniversary for many survivors

Psalm 68:1 NKJV — To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song. Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to encourage us to pray for each other today. Tomorrow is the summer solstice...which can be a difficult anniversary for many survivors

Psalm 68:1 NKJV — To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song. Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.
Yes ...as well as Father's Day, followed by a full moon on the 24th....all ritual dates.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many survivors have front systems who identify as a "UFO abductee." Was that the case with you?
Yes, absolutely. It was. That's why I know about the deception behind it. I'm so thankful that I'm no longer deceived by it. There is nothing good about this UFO/Alien deception. Nothing good at all. Only evil.

You and I have a mutual friend who identified as an abductee for years and worked with MUFON. She also said it was a front. My front alter/system never identified as an abductee. All of my "UFO" stuff was hidden within deeper alters. Some of it would surface in flashes, but I always pushed it back believing it was just something I dreamed and not really something that happened to me.
The UFO and alien abduction thing was the first layer, the cover layer, when I first began to have flashbacks and nightmares. It was 1991 and I was 34 years old. Previous to that, I had no flashbacks or nightmares or even any memories of anything having to do with alien abduction. Nor did I have any memory whatsoever of SRA at that time. I actually believed for awhile that I was an alien abductee. That is just how strong that programming was. I even volunteered to transcribe tapes for Mufon. But then after that I started having flashbacks and nightmares about SRA and I started connecting the dots and putting things together. And I knew that I had been deceived in a major way. Then after that, I had more and more flashbacks and I was able to know more. and more... It wasn't easy to handle as you well know. I wasn't aware of alters at first. I found out about that later on. But alters also told and showed me many things.

I know that from several of my memories, it was used as a front. But I also believe there is another aspect to the whole UFO thing and those involved. From early on, even as a child, I knew that there were no "aliens" in those ships. I knew they were human and/or humanlike (nephilim).
These Satanic people are very skilled with mind control and it works well when fear and trauma are used. And because they summon evil forces, demons, and make sacrifices to them, they become possessed as they give themselves over to demons; demons then are able to use their bodies as vessels and they work through them and those demons have evil powers that they use against innocent people. They can make people see something that's not really there. For example, one night, in the middle of the night, I was on the back deck and I thought I saw a UFO drop down really fast and move over toward my house. But that was programming. In reality, I was taken into a van not a UFO.

They can make people see them as whatever they want people to see to deceive them. They can control a person's mind and body and make the person like a robot or like a puppet on a string. They can put a person into a trancelike state where they will stand still with their eyes open not even blinking at all and not move at all sometimes for hours. They can make a person walk too while in a trancelike state. Or a person can be sitting down or lying down and can be put into a trancelike state, not being conscious of what's happening and later won't remember what happened. But may notice missing time. People may wonder, but can't a person do anything to stop that from happening to them. A person would need to be consciously aware of what's happening and in control of their mind and thinking in the first place to do anything about it. And most of the time a person is not consciously aware when this happens.

If they want to be perceived as an alien, they will make a person see them that way. But in truth, they are not aliens. They are extremely deceptive and evil. They don't want people to know who they really are and what they're really doing and how they operate so they cloak themselves with the UFO/alien thing. Most people aren't going to make the connection between UFOs/aliens and Satanism/Satanic cults. They know that. I guess it's been working for them for a very long time as an effective way to hide the truth.

They have a very evil agenda. They want to cause as much evil, chaos, confusion, pain and suffering, death and destruction as they can. They are never satisfied no matter how much they do that. They thrive on evil. They hate everything that is good, pure, holy, innocent,....They hate the Most High God.

So these Satanic people give themselves over to evil forces, demons. They believe that they will be rewarded by these demons with wealth, power, a longer lifespan, and they believe that it makes them more godlike. In fact, many of them believe they are gods and they say they are gods.

I recall seeing a nephilim once when I was 12 years old. He was at a place where a child auction was happening. It scared me to death when I saw it. I know, this probably sounds like something that couldn't possibly be true and I wish it wasn't.

This is really about spiritual warfare. I think it's important to remember that. We were warned in scripture about spiritual warfare.

They tried to destroy everything good about me. ....They tried to destroy my faith in the Most High God. .....They are our true enemies. Satan and his demons and the people who they work through and use to harm people in very evil ways. We need to be alert and on guard against them. We need to continually pray for help and protection.

They (programmers) would bring my mother and I together in programming sessions. They used lights and harmonics, vibrations that penetrated body and mind. During one of these, they showed us future events such as 9-11. (This was in the early 1980's when I was 10 years old.) We saw aircraft crashing into buildings, into fields...death and chaos.
I don't recall being shown or told future events, no.

I do recall being forced to watch awful, horrible things on a screen, like a huge tv screen. But those things were not about future events but things that had happened and were happening.

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Despite memories posted i don't feel i identify or have identified as an actual abductee. Don't recall anything more than mentioned.

To give validation i guess anyone could be programmed a little differently. Since they are inhumane they could torment one with future events but another past or present.
I feel like i knew about a few future events.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Despite memories posted i don't feel i identify or have identified as an actual abductee. Don't recall anything more than mentioned.

To give validation i guess anyone could be programmed a little differently. Since they are inhumane they could torment one with future events but another past or present.
I feel like i knew about a few future events.
Sis, I never have identified as an abductee. I can't say I have any clear memories of being abducted in the classic sense. But I do have flashes of UFO type things ....just them coming and my mom and I could sense them coming. They were (in my flashes and dreams) usually circular in shape, but some looked like huge orange butterflies (in shape). But as far as clear memories of being abducted, no ...I don't have any. All the "UFO" stuff was either flashes or dreams ....things held by alters who I wasn't aware of until I was in my 30's and 40's. (I am still in my 40's.)

Last edited:
Reactions: truthquest

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought i wouldn't make it on at all today but did earlier.
Today is hard because my dad said in front of someone ( though i don't think they were listening ) that i am mean and don't respond when he calls me boobsaloobsy .
Also it was discussed large families in past times . And i said that i won't have probably more than three kids let alone twelve at this point. My dad said that i should get IVF
And i feel disgusted now for some reason . Other than that he told me to do a same dance that a younger niece did and i felt her dancing was inappropriate for her age.

I feel sad :( i didn't think it would be this weird

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was always looked upon as strange because I tuned out "holidays" and avoid them like the plague. Why don't you like this, and why don't you participate in that?, most invariably ask. I keep my answer as simple and straightforward as possible without delving into too much detail.

Holidays were an occasion to be beaten severely. That's all I'll say about the matter if I choose to respond.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought i wouldn't make it on at all today but did earlier.
Today is hard because my dad said in front of someone ( though i don't think they were listening ) that i am mean and don't respond when he calls me boobsaloobsy .
Also it was discussed large families in past times . And i said that i won't have probably more than three kids let alone twelve at this point. My dad said that i should get IVF
And i feel disgusted now for some reason . Other than that he told me to do a same dance that a younger niece did and i felt her dancing was inappropriate for her age.

I feel sad :( i didn't think it would be this weird
That sounds rough @lilygrace . I am praying for you.