• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I see it now. I miss a lot when I'm composing long posts of my own, but I do go back and review to see what I missed. It can take a few minutes, but I'm caught up again now.

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...mostly caught up. Guys please forgive me if I don't see or respond to posts very quickly. I am trying to keep track of a lot. Several PMs, messages, album entries....trying to keep it all straight can be challenging, and takes some time sometimes. But I'm trying, and I usually remember to review everything eventually so I don't miss stuff.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to take a break for an hour or so. I haven't eaten today so I need to cook some food. I'll be re-reading and praying while I do that and see what kind of leading I might discern to move forward from here.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is an agenda behind this...and a very nefarious, detailed one. I think its worth discussing for a number of reasons.

1. We can discuss some things that we know about God, that can keep us from being deceived by whatever the "agenda" Satan has in mind proves to be.

2. IF my suspicions prove at least somewhat accurate, the deception will rely on, and influence survivors. We need to look into, and try to begin understanding why.

Many, many survivors gave been subjected to ET programming. Thats what the programmers themselves call it.
Looking at how survivors relate these memories (many are fragmentary..incomplete), you can at least start developing a few guesses about what the cult is attempting to produce by "ET" programming. Its unclear if the programmers are using "ET" as an acronym for "End Times" or "Extra Terrestrial"....I think it's both. Memories survivors report, cover both aspects. MANY survivors have memories of being captured by "aliens ", experimented on, taken into strange " ships"...etc.
This whole UFO/ET deception is used as a cover to hide Satanic activities. It's a diversion from the truth. I was told this directly from the handler. So it's not a mystery to me. That's why so many survivors are programmed to believe in Ufos/Ets and to only remember what happened to them in that way instead of being victims of a Satanic cult. I don't know how much more clear I can say it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but in seriousness i guess they will come out with edited cgi footage?

I don't think they will need tobresort to CGI. Some of these "ships" are very real, existing as three dimensional objects that can be touched and perceived by our normal human senses. They won't need CGI deception. All they will have to do is have a few of those very real ships show up publicly where people can see how real and solid they are.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole UFO/ET deception is used as a cover to hide Satanic activities. It's a diversion from the truth. I was told this directly from the handler. So it's not a mystery to me. That's why so many survivors are programmed to believe in Ufos/Ets and to only remember what happened to them in that way instead of being victims of a Satanic cult. I don't know how much more clear I can say it.
He not only told me but showed me and there was nothing I could do about it but watch it happen. He was in total and complete control.

Reactions: Jostler

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't help those people. I couldn't stop him. It's a heavy burden I carry.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He not only told me but showed me and there was nothing I could do about it but watch it happen. He was in total and complete control.

Well....he thought he was in complete control:) but God has kinda messed up their control :) there might be some things left for God to show you ( and all of us) about all this....maybe some more steps left to make in order to experience complete freedom. But they will NEVER be able to control uou, or your circumstances ever again. HALLELUJAH! He has brought you out far enough, His control of you will never be undermined again. :)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are owned by God, bought with a price...a precious treasure to Him. His inheritance. Their control of uou is broken...utterly broken.

Reactions: truthquest

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God forgive me and help those people to heal in mind, mind, body and soul. May God destroy the plans and actions of evil people like him. May God protect people from those like him.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God forgive me and help those people to heal in mind, mind, body and soul. May God destroy the plans and actions of evil people like him. May God protect people from those like him.
May God heal our broken hearts and ease the torment from such things, the memories of it and damage from it.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know God does not accuse us because we were powerless...completely unable to rescue. Thats a huge burden, To feel guilty about losses we had no power to stop. I pray He will show you how to let go of that burden and let Him carry it. He is strong enough to bear it....we are not...and He does not mean for us to carry those heavy burdens.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@truthquest ... Jesus collects our tears in a bottle... He saves them... sometimes I imagine that HE adds his own and mixes it with mine to make the fragrance sweet. HE weeps with you... He really does... that is not just a nice thing to say... Christ sees our pain... and He feels it... therefore we do not suffer alone... and HE wants us to give HIM our burdens. Sweet kisses to your broken heart... I have not kept up with this thread... but I do stop in from time to time.... Your post caught my heart.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lord please let those tears flow freely...healing tears. I know those are precious to You, you keep every one of those tears in bottles as memorials of the pain You suffer with Your people. Please guide Truthquests heart into the grieving process through which You can bring final healing. Please show her how to let You have this burden and heal her pain from bearing this load for so long. Amen

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lord please let those tears flow freely...healing tears. I know those are precious to You, you keep every one of those tears in bottles as memorials of the pain You suffer with Your people. Please guide Truthquests heart into the grieving process through which You can bring final healing. Please show her how to let You have this burden and heal her pain from bearing this load for so long. Amen
HA... there you go again... we so often say the EXACT same thing at the same time.... CONFIRMATION is a lovely thing.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just need to step away for awhile. But not for too long. Thank you all for words of comfort , reassurance and for being understanding.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While Truthquest is busy with Him, I've got something I want to share about tears...something I believe the Lord taught me.

At one time, years ago, I was so desperately suffering from a loss, I began to cry so hard, I thought I was losing my mind. I dissociated. Part of me left my body and I was gazing down on my own body, lying on the bed, crying uncontrollably. The disassociated part was relatively emotionless...just sort of wondering if I was losing my mind...wondering if I would survive this with my sanity intact or not.