• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think trying to talk to them felt like witchcraft to some . Not sure if that makes sense

That's a failsafe, @lilygrace . An artifact of programming intended to enforce system boundaries. The less an alternate knows about other fragments, the more likely an alternate will remain precisely where intended.

It's time to shatter those boundaries. I assure you that encountering an alternate and communicating with them isn't witchcraft, sister. Remember this:

The alternate is you, and you are them. Shared awareness is the first step toward merging, something our programming is designed to resist and defeat at every turn.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first time I (the presenter) experienced awareness of an alternate, I was disoriented by the encounter. It felt surreal and completely unreal, but the Spirit of the Lord prevailed upon me to be patient and endure. This is His work in us, after all.

You can do it, sister. Let the worst of it wash over you and acknowledge the alter. Acknowledge them, and allow them to speak.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

These two videos are interviews with Joshua Collins (US survivor), and "Joe" (survivor from South Africa). I found both of these quite valuable for several reasons. One huge reason is that so few male survivors have come forward to publicly testify of their journey to freedom. There is a reason why there are so many more female survivors who have publicly begun to speak, compared to the number of males who have appeared to be more reluctant to "go public". It's reasonably safe to assume the male/female numbers should be similar, so I asked the Lord why men have come forward in smaller numbers.
These are good interviews. One of them mentioned that something happened on a Saturday night before the next day Sunday service. That validates what I have experienced. Joshua, I believe, mentioned that a lot of his abuse was in Christian churches. That is true for me too. The mental health system was a nightmare for him as it was for me. Just some thoughts as I'm watching the videos.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trutquest I'm hoping some of these videos will end up in ducussions like the one uou just opened up. Those guys both amaze me. When you listen to them, you can "hear" that they have managed to truly develop a real relationship with Jesus and the Word. Hearing their stories, hearing of the incredible hurdles and barriers they had to overcome just to get to know Him at all......it encourages me to know there is no barrier the Lord cannot overcome.

And, as you mentioned, validation of personal experiences is powerful.

Most Christians have no clue how far Satan has infiltrated the so called "church". It's far, far more common than most can imagine.

Most simply cannot conceive that satanic, ritualistic magical defilements take place on the altar table, just 12 hrs before a sermon is spoken from the pulpits behind the altar. It boggles the mind of a Laodicean christian....most just refuse to believe it's possible. But survivors remember how often it happens. Validation helps...alot.

Reactions: truthquest

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think its also critical to us understanding the true world we live in. Satan has moved to defile the power and purpose of the church, from within the church!

And it's been very effective.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe's single testimonies are powerful too. Darker in some respects, but man, what the Lord has brought him through so far. He's got one of the most detailed testimonies about how hybrids are being used...the roles they are playing in Satan's current games.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a failsafe, @lilygrace . An artifact of programming intended to enforce system boundaries. The less an alternate knows about other fragments, the more likely an alternate will remain precisely where intended.

It's time to shatter those boundaries. I assure you that encountering an alternate and communicating with them isn't witchcraft, sister. Remember this:

The alternate is you, and you are them. Shared awareness is the first step toward merging, something our programming is designed to resist and defeat at every turn.

The first time I (the presenter) experienced awareness of an alternate, I was disoriented by the encounter. It felt surreal and completely unreal, but the Spirit of the Lord prevailed upon me to be patient and endure. This is His work in us, after all.

You can do it, sister. Let the worst of it wash over you and acknowledge the alter. Acknowledge them, and allow them to speak.

considering this. nothing has become clear regarding my skin... but yeah.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trutquest I'm hoping some of these videos will end up in ducussions like the one uou just opened up. Those guys both amaze me. When you listen to them, you can "hear" that they have managed to truly develop a real relationship with Jesus and the Word. Hearing their stories, hearing of the incredible hurdles and barriers they had to overcome just to get to know Him at all......it encourages me to know there is no barrier the Lord cannot overcome.
Nothing is impossible for God. He wants us to have faith and trust in Him no matter what happens or has happened. It's clear that Joe and Joshua know and believe that.

And, as you mentioned, validation of personal experiences is powerful.

Most Christians have no clue how far Satan has infiltrated the so called "church". It's far, far more common than most can imagine.
This has been happening for a very long time. Survivors are trying to make people aware especially Christians. It's been happening for too long. It needs to stop.

Most simply cannot conceive that satanic, ritualistic magical defilements take place on the altar table, just 12 hrs before a sermon is spoken from the pulpits behind the altar. It boggles the mind of a Laodicean christian....most just refuse to believe it's possible. But survivors remember how often it happens. Validation helps...alot.
Well, it does happen very often. Christians need to be on guard no matter where they are, even in a church.
1Tim. 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of demons; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Ephesians 6:12 Because your fight has not been with flesh and blood, but with Principalities and The Rulers and The Powers of this dark world and with wicked spirits which are under Heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys, get ready to fight. And remember, the battle is THE LORD'S. like it or not, every born again person is a soldier, and that includes all of us. Your name has been included in God's "Book of War".

And remember this: we fight from a place of VICTORY. HE has already won every battle He initiates. Our role in the battle is not to gain a victory. He already did yhat. Our job is to ENFORCE the consequences of His victory on His enemies. Judging angels....

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe's single testimonies are powerful too. Darker in some respects, but man, what the Lord has brought him through so far. He's got one of the most detailed testimonies about how hybrids are being used...the roles they are playing in Satan's current games.
Joe is very brave.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to go take a shower and get freshened up. But I'll be back, and talking about what the Lord began to witness yesterday and has confirmed several times since.

I spent most of my adult life as a soldier in the US Army. God uses our life experiences to communicate with us. He communicates with each of us according to what we can understand. For that reason He often communicates with me in military terms...military analogies. Some natural experiences associated with human armies and battlefields transfer to spiritual battles very well. Some do not...at all. But I know this, a good soldier has to know how to do three things, and do them WELL.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. A competent soldier needs to know when it is time to REST. IF we do not rest at the appropriate times, we will be exhausted and disadvantaged when the inevitable battles begin.

2. A vompetent soldier has to know when it is time to MARCH. marching needs a direction...you need to know where you are going. And marching is getting into a position to confronting the enemy on ground you choose. You never let the enemy choose the battlefield.

3. The soldier must know when to FIGHT.

BRACE yourself...in His Victory....its time to fight.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And remember this. No matter what human tools Satan may try to use in his army, they are not our enemy. We are the only army in history appointed to fight for LIFE....to GIVE life, not take it. No human is our enemy.

Principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world ARE our enemies. Rebellious spirit beings, fallen angels are our enemies. The people they use in their attempts to fight God, are the ones we are to fight for....they are not the enemy.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 149:1-9 NKJV — Praise the LORD!
Sing to the LORD a new song,
And His praise in the assembly of saints. Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. Let them praise His name with the dance;
Let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp. For the LORD takes pleasure in His people;
He will beautify the humble with salvation. Let the saints be joyful in glory;
Let them sing aloud on their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand, To execute vengeance on the nations,
And punishments on the peoples; To bind their kings with chains,
And their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute on them the written judgment—
This honor have all His saints.

Praise the LORD!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll bbs. Psalm 91 was called to my attention first thing this morning. Once I get freshened up, I'll be back to go over some of the lessons Psalm 91 contains. Read it if you have time. :) it's a good devotional to remind ourselves of when it's time to fight.