• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been dropping "seeds"" here and there lately , that will likely seem unrelated to this point. They are related, but we're going to need to see how the Bible lays the foundation for the relationships. Aliens is a topic I mentioned recently that probably sounded rather off the wall to some. It's very important to understanding another rather unusual topic, "judging angels" which is an assignment you are being prepared for.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jostler I've listened to the first two a few times over, and part of the third. But I had distractions around me (people) ... I'm going to sit with my Bible open and listen again to the first one.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One little concept you can play with and meditate on, is that Truth Is not a set of accurate facts. The fullest expression of Truth, is a PERSON. And His name is Jesus. Loving the Truth IS loving Jesus.

John 14:6 NKJV — Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it any wonder that denial programming is such a focus? ALL survivors have had denial programming, and it takes many different forms. It is one of the most effective programming sectors that all survivors have to confront and overcome. Denial is intended to get survivors to avoid Truth, and He is the only hope of freedom we have.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:6 NKJV — Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Something else in this verse to take note of for later. LIFE is also a person. :)

And interestingly enough, the Greek word for "life" in this verse is "Zoe ". Which just happens to be the Greek Translation of the Hebrew word "neshama". We'll get to that later, but keep it in mind. ,:)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a bit of a trick question :) but give it a shot. ;) the answer Is actually simple, and self-evident. If you're like me at all...when I figured it out I went "DOH!" And slapped my own forehead. :)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bingo :) one of the great fundamental truths of salvation is Jesus' love for the Father. Father's relationship wit the family He created to love and fellowship with was broken by the rebellion in the Garden. Jesus did, and does love us enough to die for us. He also loves Father enough, to die so that Father can once more have us back....purified, fit to occupy sacred space, in Father's presence. Jesus is the Way, back to Father's manifest presence

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's okay. You don't need to apologize.
When did it show up? Is it still there? Is there pain associated with it?

I'm falling asleep soon. I'll check back in the morning.
*hugs*
sorry to interrupt the flow...but yeah it was there sinc emaybe saturday or sunday? its fading now. but yeah it was all pink...it was a bit burny.

hugs

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry to interrupt the flow...but yeah it was there sinc emaybe saturday or sunday? its fading now. but yeah it was all pink...it was a bit burny.

hugs
*hugs*
There are so many things it could be, but I believe it's good that you've taken note. I do think it's significant. Since you've taken notice, I think it's important to ask the Lord to reveal to you what you need to know about these physical symptoms. I think it's also important to ask inside if anyone knows what's going on.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace Do you have some inkling of what the "eye" may mean?

I will say ...I have found (in the past) drawings that some of my child alters made, and the Egyptian "all seeing eye" was one that showed up in those drawings.

I do want to note ....I don't assume that the mark was done by an alter. But inside may know what's behind the mark showing up on your body.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i just know tehre have been mood swings and upsets since this past friday.
it did look a bit like the all seeing eye but not seriously as detailed i tried to look it up and was hoping it was ringworm or something but ...i kind of doubt that. its fading too fast.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i just know tehre have been mood swings and upsets since this past friday.
it did look a bit like the all seeing eye but not seriously as detailed i tried to look it up and was hoping it was ringworm or something but ...i kind of doubt that. its fading too fast.
i asked.... was accused of witchcraft inside and then tehre is silence.

Reactions: truthquest