• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't . It's on my chest area .

Sorry :(
It's okay. You don't need to apologize.
When did it show up? Is it still there? Is there pain associated with it?

I'm falling asleep soon. I'll check back in the morning.
*hugs*

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truthquest, some time ago I posted several interviews with two male survivors, "Josh" and "Joe". He did not say so in the interviews I posted, but Josh was traumatized, ritually abused and programmed in Episcopalian churches. And he is not the only one. It is clear that the Episcopalian hierarchy has abuse systems infiltrated into it very much like the Catholic hierarchy does. We haven't heard quite as much exposure of Episcopalian or Lutheran child abusers and trafficking, but they are there.
Are those interviews posted in this thread? I'd like to hear their testimonies.

Reactions: Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

These two videos are interviews with Joshua Collins (US survivor), and "Joe" (survivor from South Africa). I found both of these quite valuable for several reasons. One huge reason is that so few male survivors have come forward to publicly testify of their journey to freedom. There is a reason why there are so many more female survivors who have publicly begun to speak, compared to the number of males who have appeared to be more reluctant to "go public". It's reasonably safe to assume the male/female numbers should be similar, so I asked the Lord why men have come forward in smaller numbers.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reassured that He has not forgotten male survivors, but there are gender based differences which cause Him to work with them in slightly different ways. We will hear from more males as time goes by. They are coming...

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tragic part of the story is that fewer males survive to begin seeking freedom. A much higher proportion of males have been programmed, and used to execute murders, including very Public mass murders. They are often programmed to die at the crime scenes in order to avoid the exposure of criminal trials. Dead men tell no tales....

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of how we are created, males endure MUCH deeper confrontations with deep,deep anger programmed into them. Many male survivors have committed acts of violence due to the rage that begins to surface once programming begins to break down, so many more men are in prison now, compared to women. They don't have as much access to publish their stories because they are incarcerated in penal institutions. God is working with them, but for now, they are less visible to us.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following are two more interviews with "Joe" alone. I think you will realize the value of his testimony without me needing to comment much. Please understand these are all very direct, graphic and clear. Listen in the Lord....be prepared for the possibility you may feel triggered while listening. I fully trust the Lord will be with you, and the information and perspective will be valuable to you.

Reactions: truthquest

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true, brother. My struggles against the rage came to a head when the time to "deal with my father" arrived. It doesn't matter that I unleashed a portion of it upon bullies and thugs. That rage was the goal of the rituals, the iniquity of my fathers which the priestess sought to manifest in me tenfold. The bullies and thugs were practice, a warm-up and evidence of their designs.

I'm only here by the grace and power of God. I wouldn't have survived without our Lord Jesus Christ.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was too blind to witness the truth at the time. Not only did our Lord preserve me for His purpose, but He also preserved my father and blessed him. Our programming broke at the same time, @Jostler . My father and I were delivered from the cult in a manner which pleased God: together, one in the other.

I couldn't kill my father and he couldn't kill me... this is the love and mercy of the Lord God. I was estranged from my family but not from my father of this flesh. God gave me to him, and him to me.

Reactions: truthquest

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shattered, I suspect you are a forerunner. There are some experiences that are common to all survivors, but there are also distinct, gender based differences too. God is preparing more males to consciously break through and begin to consciously pursue Him for freedom. They will need male survivors, who have experienced the same things to minister to them, and walk with them to continue their progress in Him.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have met probably twenty times as many actively deprogramming female survivors as I have males. I have never met a fully deprogrammed male thus far. But I have a close friend who has.

There are definitely gender differences as to why more female survivors come forward and embark on the journey to deprogram. One is that although men are physically stronger than women, women have a higher pain tolerance and are stronger in other ways. Males embrace perpetrator roles more readily than females. So female survivors will usually have more elaborate alter systems and be more fragmented. It takes more trauma and shattering for them to get alters (in female survivors) who will comply. The more shattering, the more trauma they have endured to get alters who finally complied with programmer's wishes.

This is a generality ...certainly, there are female victims who veered from the norm, as well as male victims. I have been told that Billy Graham was one who resisted and resisted (as a young person) until they finally were able to get perpetrator alters.

But it takes a LOT of strength for a male survivor to CHOOSE to reject what the cult has offered them and face pain, rage, shame, guilt, etc ....

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a rather sobering moment for me. These interviews are important. And they are intimately related to the fundamental truths taught in the Heiser videos I've been recommending. I'm going to link those again. Understanding God's divine counsel, understanding that demons and fallen angels are two very different beings, beginning to understand the God ordained "legal" boundaries surrounding this contest of kingdoms, are all very important to understanding a survivor's journey. We need to understand the difference between spirit, soul and body, and the biblical definitions of two Hebrew words, ruach and neshama. There is much to cover.

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are at a very important turning point right now, I can sense it. Doing what the Lord is wanting done now is going to take some real courage, and it is going totake a much deeper dive into the Word Than we have taken so far. Shattered, this next step may challenge you more deeply than most. Trust Him...

Last edited: