• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was about six or seven years old. One night after going to bed, I saw somebody looking in the window at me. I was frightened. I told my mother, there's somebody at the window looking at me. She looked and said, no, there's no nobody there. She went back to bed. I kept seeing someone there and too afraid to go to sleep. Somehow I was told to go outside.

So I went outside onto the back porch. There were three or four people there. They said they wanted me to go with them. I said I wasn't suppose to go into the woods at night. They said, it's okay, that my family was asleep and would never know. They were very persuasive. They took me into the woods and I said, you have to be careful of wild animals. They said, we know. So I was taken to this place and they made me lie down on something. I was crying and said that I wanted to go home. One of them asked me if I liked butterflies and that they were going to give me a butterfly. I don't know how exactly but they put a butterfly image onto my body. I was very scared and was crying.

Then they took me back to my house and it was closer to morning as it was getting daylight. We went into the kitchen. Everybody was still asleep in the house. That was strange because my mother was always up before daylight. One of them, the leader, who I later found out was the handler. was telling me that I would forget all that had happened. I was strong willed and took that as a challenge and I said, I will remember. He said, maybe you will in about twenty five years. He came over to me and put the palm of his hand flat against my forehead and kept it there as he was saying things. As he was saying those things, I was seeing something like a big bird over a fire and it rose up and then I saw a huge worm and then the bird again over the fire. It was like I was really there. I could feel the heat of the fire and what I was seeing was so clear. I could see that big bird rising from the ashes. I later learned that the big bird was a phoenix rising from the ashes. ...Then it seemed that they were suddenly gone. I was standing in the kitchen in sort of a daze wondering why I was just standing there that way and not remembering what had happened.

Last edited:

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TW Warning

The following is a partial list of these forms of torture:

1. Abuse and torture Yes.

2. Confinement in boxes, cages, coffins, etc, or burial (often with an opening or air-tube for oxygen) Yes
3. Restraint with ropes, chains, cuffs, etc. Yes

4. Near-drowning

5. Extremes of heat and cold, including submersion in ice water and burning chemicals Yes

6. Skinning (only top layers of the skin are removed in victims intended to survive)

7. Spinning

8. Blinding light

9. Electric shock YES!!!

10. Forced ingestion of offensive body fluids and matter, such as blood, urine, feces, flesh, etc. YES!!!!!

11. Hung in painful positions or upside down

12. Hunger and thirst Yes

13. Sleep deprivation Yes

14 Compression with weights and devices

15. Sensory deprivation Yes

16. Drugs to create illusion, confusion, and amnesia, often given by injection or intravenously YES

17. Ingestion or intravenous toxic chemicals to create pain or illness, including chemotherapy agents
YES
18. Limbs pulled or dislocated YES

19. Application of snakes, spiders, maggots, rats, and other animals to induce fear and disgust YES

20. Near-death experiences, commonly asphyxiation by choking or drowning, with immediate resuscitation YES

22. Forced to perform or witness abuse, torture and sacrifice of people and animals, usually with knives YES!!!

23. Forced participation in slavery YES!!!

24. Abuse to become pregnant; the fetus is then aborted for ritual use, or the baby is taken for sacrifice or enslavement

25. Spiritual abuse to cause victim to feel possessed, harassed, and controlled internally by spirits or demons YES

26. Desecration of Judeo-Christian beliefs and forms of worship; dedication to Satan or other deities YES

27. Abuse and illusion to convince victims that God is evil, such as convincing a child that God has abused her YES

28. Surgery to torture, experiment, or cause the perception of physical or spiritual bombs or implants
YES!!!
29. Harm or threats of harm to family, friends, loved ones, pets, and other victims, to force compliance
YES!!!
30. Use of illusion and virtual reality to confuse and create non-credible disclosure [8. Ellen P. Lacter, Ph.D., Kinds of Torture Endured in Ritual Abuse and Trauma-Based Mind Control] YES!!!!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
30. Use of illusion and virtual reality to confuse and create non-credible disclosure Yes, VR type technology was used when I was about age 10 to show my mother and I future events that would happen, such as 9-11. But idk about non-credible disclosure reasons.
[8. Ellen P. Lacter, Ph.D., Kinds of Torture Endured in Ritual Abuse and Trauma-Based Mind Control]
I took it to mean the way they use illusion and VR to cover up and hide what they're really doing as in the alien/UFO deception that is used to confuse and create non-credible disclosure.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I took it to mean the way they use illusion and VR to cover up and hide what they're really doing as in the alien/UFO deception that is used to confuse and create non-credible disclosure.
Yes, I just am not aware of whether VR was used in that way with me. It was used to show us things that would happen in the future and somehow convince us that we had some role to play in saving humanity, things like that.

Now, as far as the UFO stuff ....some of that could have been VR. I always seemed to know that there were no aliens. My alters always knew they were nephilim hybrids or "watchers." But I also believe that there are actual physical "UFO" crafts built using fallen angel technology.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I just am not aware of whether VR was used in that way with me. It was used to show us things that would happen in the future and somehow convince us that we had some role to play in saving humanity, things like that.

Now, as far as the UFO stuff ....some of that could have been VR. I always seemed to know that there were no aliens. My alters always knew they were nephilim hybrids or "watchers." But I also believe that there are actual physical "UFO" crafts built using fallen angel technology.
It was used that way with me and also during rituals. It was all orchestrated to make me believe that it was aliens taking me and doing things to me instead of who it really was, the Satanic cult.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard others who experienced this.
It was a major breakthrough in my healing and gaining my freedom when I realized who had done these things to me. How I had been deceived by a Satanic cult. And then so many other memories told me so much more. I can only give the LORD all the praise and glory for making this possible.

Reactions: Wynona and Jostler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk how my own personal assessment of my own experience was misunderstood, but I deleted my post so I won't cause any further miscommunication. I wasn't trying to tell anyone what their experience was. I simply made a personal assessment of my experience as related to the list.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk how my own personal assessment of my own experience was misunderstood, but I deleted my post so I won't cause any further miscommunication. I wasn't trying to tell anyone what their experience was. I simply made a personal assessment of my experience as related to the list.
I hope you don't think I misunderstood your own experience. Survivors experiences aren't going to be exactly the same all the time although there are similarities in many cases. I wish you hadn't deleted it or felt the need to.

There are probably survivors who can't relate to some things I say but I feel it's important to put it out there anyway just in case there are survivors who need that kind of validation. We never know who can be helped by what we say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jostler

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi all... sorry to disrupt the flow.
i have had nightmares lately. but just been in pain the whole week.
i feel tehre is a lot of terrorizing to me and gaslighting in general. :( (someone blocking me from entering or exiting, also spying on me trying to get food). and typcial abusive coments and behavior in front of family which gets dismissed
sinc elsatnight there is itching and swelling in my face and mouth.
i re remembered a dream i told T privately but dont remember some other things.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hugs Lily, thank you for checking in. Been praying for you a lot lately. He will get you through this. I think everyone has seen their battles intensify lately. He will get us t through them.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you don't think I misunderstood your own experience. Survivors experiences aren't going to be exactly the same all the time although there are similarities in many cases. I wish you hadn't deleted it or felt the need to.

There are probably survivors who can't relate to some things I say but I feel it's important to put it out there anyway just in case there are survivors who need that kind of validation. We never know who can be helped by what we say.
That's exactly why I made that post and shared my experience. But I don't want my words to sound like I'm saying your experience is wrong because it wasn't exactly like mine. We both know we have a lot in common. Every survivor shares a great deal in common with other survivors. But we also each have many differences. I apologize if my words came across as sounding like I didn't think your experience with VR was legitimate. It certainly is, and I know other survivors who have experienced VR being used in the way you described. That just wasn't the way I experienced it.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vidangel.thechosen&hl=en&gl=US

If you guys are not watching "The Chosen" you are really missing out on a blessing. The app is linked above (hope I linked it right).

Guys download the app and please watch the series :).

The final production of season 2 is being released tonight, but make sure you watch this in order....start with season 1. 8 episodes in season one, and now 8 episodes in season 2. This is bingeworthy stuff, from both biblical and entertainment perspectives. :)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
has anyone ever ben told to bloom where you are planted?
someone insidde said it to me.
an upset lately is a family game night and he was touching his feet on mine.
also mom ebtrayed us and told him i was going to go to church and take the transit bus there. she reported it to him and said he wanted to offer me a ride there. they both know they dont want me there.
i feel like im being stubborn not wanting to ride with him.
but i have not had the courage to bother to go anyway.
i go to church with my mother and sister. it feels hard to worship with them. they are concserned about a lady who has amean husband. they never reported abuse but he iss controlling (but to me it sound slike abuse) but the fact they act like nothing happened to me and my mom is awful.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
also mom ebtrayed us and told him i was going to go to church and take the transit bus there. she reported it to him and said he wanted to offer me a ride there. they both know they dont want me there.
i go to church with my mother and sister. it feels hard to worship with them. they are concserned about a lady who has amean husband. they never reported abuse but he iss controlling (but to me it sound slike abuse) but the fact they act like nothing happened to me and my mom is awful.
my dad joke about c******sim still and stuff and

forgot what i was going to say

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sis, I want to validate you. Your perceptions are on target. Playing footsies under the table is inappropriate and being controlled to the point that they want to say where you can attend church and who you ride with is wrong and extremely concerning.

I would like to encourage you to take one step at a time toward stepping outside their control. That could mean that you decide to ride the transit bus to the church of your choice and refuse to argue with them about it. Perhaps, just walk away and do what makes YOU feel safe. Riding the transit bus may help you and your alters feel a bit liberated. Can you/all consider this?

About the statement, "bloom where you're planted" ....it sounds like someone inside is repeating something they were told. It sounds like a statement that affirms your parents' control over you and that you don't have a right to want a life of independence from their control. Someone is sharing with you the root of a stronghold that keeps you attached to your handlers.

What you can do is begin talking with this alter. Thank her for sharing that info with you and try to explain to her why y'all need to consider that what she's been told may not be the truth. (That statement can be a positive statement, but the cult always twists good things to mean something else to suit their purposes.)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sis, I want to validate you. Your perceptions are on target. Playing footsies under the table is inappropriate and being controlled to the point that they want to say where you can attend church and who you ride with is wrong and extremely concerning.

I would like to encourage you to take one step at a time toward stepping outside their control. That could mean that you decide to ride the transit bus to the church of your choice and refuse to argue with them about it. Perhaps, just walk away and do what makes YOU feel safe. Riding the transit bus may help you and your alters feel a bit liberated. Can you/all consider this?

About the statement, "bloom where you're planted" ....it sounds like someone inside is repeating something they were told. It sounds like a statement that affirms your parents' control over you and that you don't have a right to want a life of independence from their control. Someone is sharing with you the root of a stronghold that keeps you attached to your handlers.

What you can do is begin talking with this alter. Thank her for sharing that info with you and try to explain to her why y'all need to consider that what she's been told may not be the truth. (That statement can be a positive statement, but the cult always twists good things to mean something else to suit their purposes.)
yes. if we can try to get to the bus stop without a word it could help us tremendously.

is the statement i mentioned a cult phrase? just wondering.
thank you. i did not expect anyone on. <3

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes. if we can try to get to the bus stop without a word it could help us tremendously.

is the statement i mentioned a cult phrase? just wondering.
thank you. i did not expect anyone on. <3
You're welcome.

If it's coming from inside, it is most likely part of an alter's programming. You could ask her what that phrase means to her.

I have heard things from my alters that sounded just like a normal phrase ....or things that seemed cryptic ...which I've never seen written in Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler's books, and never heard other survivors mention them. But I knew they were part of our programming. I once overheard an alter repeating... "Believe NOT to believe." It was denial programming. So becoming aware of how our alters were programmed is an opportunity to help them overcome and to know the truth. When they share things like that, it is their way of breaking through a barrier and that's a very good sign they want freedom.❤️

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:6-9 NKJV — Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.