• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gas chamber was an interesting experience. I was issued a defective gas mask and so I was afforded a face-full of CS gas for 30 minutes, waiting in line until my name was called by the cadre in charge of the exercise. It wasn't pleasant but I was able to bear with it well enough. I focused on waiting until my name was called; that was how I tolerated it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gas chamber was an interesting experience. I was issued a defective gas mask and so I was afforded a face-full of CS gas for 30 minutes, waiting in line until my name was called by the cadre in charge of the exercise. It wasn't pleasant but I was able to bear with it well enough. I focused on waiting until my name was called; that was how I tolerated it.
What was the purpose if this exercise?

Did you have delta programming?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll share this instance and leave it at that

It's not new though I didn't make the connection until recently. The following is as far as I will go for the time being.

Many years ago (my early 30's) I stirred in bed during the hours of darkness, aware of movement in my apartment. I remained motionless, mimicking the breathing of sleep, opening my eyes long enough to note multiple flashlight beams in the hallway leading to my bedroom. I snapped them shut the moment they entered my room, sweeping their beams across my body and briefly passing over my face. I repeated the following to myself before losing consciousness: I will remember... I will remember this... I will not forget. I will remember.

I was tested during field exercises. I was issued an M-60 sub-machine gun, furnished with 800 rounds of ammunition, and posted on guard duty in a remote location in the mountains... a desert in the middle of nowhere. My orders were simple: if anyone entered my area of overwatch, regardless of who they happened to be, I was authorized to use lethal force if they failed to obey my commands. I was not surprised when two high-ranking officers appeared in my perimeter late one morning. I was expecting it.

One of the officers was a general and the other was a colonel. To their merit they froze in their tracks when I commanded them to halt. When I issued the challenge according to protocol the general furnished an obsolete passphrase, which I was also expecting. I issued the challenge a second time and once again the general supplied an outdated passphrase, whereupon he unleashed his wrath upon my refusal to permit him passage through my perimeter. Did I realize how much trouble I was in? My posterior was grass! He would have my rank and send me to Leavenworth with a swiftness.

I advised the general of my orders and the fact that I was authorized to use lethal force if I deemed it necessary. Instead of splattering his innards all over the landscape --- that was Option A --- I elected Option B, informing the officers to stand fast while I contacted my commander to apprise him of the situation. He arrived with an entourage, telling me to stand down at ease. The general and the colonel made a beeline for my position... the colonel was grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Outstanding, soldier!" the general barked, clapping me on the shoulder. "You didn't flinch, not once."

I had nightmares about that experience for quite some time.
See, I did have military programming ...altho I was not in the military. That training began when I was young, before ago 8. One thing I remember around that age was having to stand at attention, no flinching, as a Sargent paced back and forth yelling, ranting, etc ...and I had to stand there unflinching whether he was in my face or what....at one point, he threw hot coffee in my face. I was not to flinch for anything.
The training changed and progressed as I got older to include drills ...but also military exercises. They were not pleasant ....that's putting it mildly.

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was the purpose if this exercise?

Did you have delta programming?

The purpose of the gas chamber is twofold. First, it's a practical demonstration of the functionality of a gas mask and most importantly, a test of the recruit's ability to function and follow orders under physical duress. The fear was palpable in the queue... once the masks were off, the CS caused many of my fellows to double over and vomit. It made my eyes water and nose run but other than that, I was okay. When my name was called by the cadre I had to remove the mask (it was useless anyway) and recite my name, place of birth, rank, social security number, and repeat my general orders while doing jumping jacks. The gas tasted disgusting and the burn was reminiscent of a potent chile, the sort I enjoy eating. It was an endorphin rush.

Yes, @TLHKAJ . Military training was easy and to be honest, my mother was more harsh than the cadre proved to be. My father was involved in MK-ULTRA, of that there is no question. Vietnam was a hardship tour and under no circumstances were military personnel accompanied by their families... and yet my mother and elder siblings were kept in a secure DoD compound in Thailand while my father was in the theater of operations.

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, I did have military programming ...altho I was not in the military. That training began when I was young, before ago 8. One thing I remember around that age was having to stand at attention, no flinching, as a Sargent paced back and forth yelling, ranting, etc ...and I had to stand there unflinching whether he was in my face or what....at one point, he threw hot coffee in my face. I was not to flinch for anything.
The training changed and progressed as I got older to include drills ...but also military exercises. They were not pleasant ....that's putting it mildly.

Sounds familiar: eyes forward, don't lock the knees, and don't look them in the eye, not once. When they're in your face you focus your eyes on something behind them, and don't flinch when they scream at the top of their lungs into your ear. Stand still while he flies into a rage, ignoring the blows if he knocks you against the wall. Don't cry and speak only when spoken to. You have my sympathy, friend.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds familiar: eyes forward, don't lock the knees, and don't look them in the eye, not once. When they're in your face you focus your eyes on something behind them, and don't flinch when they scream at the top of their lungs into your ear. Stand still while he flies into a rage, ignoring the blows if he knocks you against the wall. Don't cry and speak only when spoken to. You have my sympathy, friend.
Thank you.
Typically, they begin military training in adolescence. Is that something you also experienced? I really appreciate your sharing.

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has been difficult to come to terms with. When the Lord revealed Himself, I pleaded with Him to destroy me. My flesh was ravaged and I was a shell of a human being... but when His Spirit started unveiling the truth of my life I lost what remained of my mind and snapped, flying into a rage. I unleashed that fury upon my right hand, smashing my fist into a thick slab of timber repeatedly until I felt bones break. I couldn't feel pain. I watched my hand swell like a balloon and I realized that I could keep at it until my hand was a ruin.

The Lord has been merciful and kind, raising me up in accordance with the promises He spoke that day. His words are eternal and His love is undying. When Christ poured His Spirit upon me I beheld the truth of our Father's love and how I am the work of His hand, not the product of wicked men who sought to use me according to their wicked designs.

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm drained so I hope you understand. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share but this is all I can do for the time being.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul did you watch the video?
I did get around to watching this finally...it's not shocking to me...I have seen things in my spirit of the abuses happening against children. And the darker the soul the more evil was the abuse. (Soul=mind)....I have prayed and asked God to help.me find these victims and expose the people guilty of heinous acts to a minor.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did get around to watching this finally...it's not shocking to me...I have seen things in my spirit of the abuses happening against children. And the darker the soul the more evil was the abuse. (Soul=mind)....I have prayed and asked God to help.me find these victims and expose the people guilty of heinous acts to a minor.
Do you know how to spot them?

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I may presume to begin answering your question...the answer is resounding YES. SHE DOES. And you can too. It does take some understanding of what to look for, and knowing what to look for depends on knowing a little about how they operate, and what their goals are. But a teachable heart can absorb those bits of information very rapidly. THE single most important thing is our connection to THE Teacher of the Church...the Holy Spirit, Whose job it is to guide us into ALL Truth, reveal the "things of Jesus" to us, and show us "things to come".

But you can begin with: " You shall know them by their FRUIT..." NOT their words, their FRUIT.

1 John 2:27 NKJV — But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

The Holy Spirit and the anointing are one. He is THE Teacher. He is the only thing necessary to begin harvesting in this peculiar corner of His field....and the only thing that can enpower effective participation in HIS earnest desire to set captives free.

HALLELUYAH!

Last edited: