• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

THIS IS HORRIFIC!

The man interviewed in this video who is fighting SRA has a website--CASRA.ORG.UK

From this video:

***"ABORTION IS SATANIC SACRIFICE!" Satanists perform rituals using dead babies at abortion clinics....

***IN THE U.S.--MANY ON THE LEFT, MANY IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY,
INVOLVED IN SATANISM AND SRA

***MANY TOP OFFICIALS IN THE EU AND UK ARE INVOLVED

***RALLIES BY SATANISTS CALLING FOR ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT

From CASRA.ORG.UK website:

SOME COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF SATANIST RITUAL ABUSE

1) People dressed in dark robes and hoods who are chanting, usually in a language which the victim cannot understand.

2) Children being drugged, prior to their abuse by those dressed in robes and hoods.

3) Children being forced to ingest human or animal faeces and urine.

4) Children being forced to drink human or animal blood.

5) Children kept in cages or hung on hooks.

6) Children placed in coffins and buried in the ground. They are usually eventually taken out after experiencing the terror of being buried alive.

7) Children being forced to sexually abuse other children. (Satanist Ritual Abusers are keen to corrupt children and implicate them in criminal activities.)

8) Ritual sacrifice of a human or animal.

9) Children being forced to not only watch the human or animal sacrifice but also to eat the sacrificial victim afterwards.

10) Children being forced to participate in the killing of the sacrificial victim.

11) Women or girls being forcibly impregnated and later their child is aborted and used as a ritual sacrifice or is born and then ritually sacrificed.

12) Death threats against the children, their loved ones and even their pets if the child victims reveal the abuse which they have suffered.

13) Children being forced to have sex with animals. The children are also subjected to a variety of sexual acts including rape, sodomy and oral rape.

14) Children being gang raped.

15) The abuse is often inter-generational.

16) Satanist paraphernalia is used at the rituals, including robes, pentagrams, circles, candles, altars, knives and coffins.

17) Acts of mutilation and dismemberment.

18) Victims being smeared with excrement and/or semen.

19) Actions, which are deliberately designed to arouse intense terror in the victims, are inflicted on them.

20) Brainwashing and the exercise of mind control over the victims.

Source: Characteristics ~ CASRA

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also from the CASRA.ORG.UK website:

SOME VERY IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE

Not every Satanist engages in SRA, but many of them do.

SRA is not the same as Paedophilia so it is best not to refer to SRA as Paedophilia or as Child Sex Abuse. SRA is in a category of its own and should be publicly referred to as SRA or as Satanist Ritual Abuse. SRA should be very clearly and publicly exposed for what it is, and not disguised as Paedophilia or Child Sex Abuse.

And one of the leading influential figures in modern international Satanism, if not the top influential figure, is Aleister Crowley, a British Satanist. So not only is Satanism present, growing and active in the UK but British Satanism has also had a major impact on Satanism across the world.

While some Satanist Ritual Abusers are also Paedophiles, many Satanist Ritual Abusers are not strongly sexually attracted to children. They do their abuse for religious reasons. They think that the feelings of pain and distress experienced by their victims will give them more power. Another important reason why such abusers should be described as Satanist Ritual Abusers instead of Paedophiles.

At the heart of SRA is the relentless and ruthless pursuit of power.

One of the purposes of ritually abusing children and vulnerable adults as part of Satanist worship is to indoctrinate them into Satanist beliefs and practices.

Satanist Ritual Abusers are not content to only abuse others, they also wish to transform society and impose their influence and dominance on it. As long ago as 1991 one of the first people to publicly expose SRA in the UK warned about this.

Public and extensive exposure of SRA is what the Satanist Ritual Abusers fear the most.

Call a spade a spade. Call Satanist Ritual Abuse, Satanist Ritual Abuse. Some have mistakenly thought that they might achieve more positive results by referring to Satanist Ritual Abuse as just Ritual Abuse. This only creates ignorance and confusion as to what is the belief system behind the abuse and who the perpetrators are.

Because it is difficult to understand what drives SRA and understand the characteristics of this abuse unless one has some awareness of the belief system that is behind it.

It has also opened the door to those who want to try and re-define ritual abuse as meaning something completely different from its original meaning.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Prayer Warrior
I agree with about 95-98% of what he said. He is correct in that, unless you know from the inside/experienced it, you really don't have the full picture. It seems his political bias has influenced the info he puts out. SRA/MK is not a Democrat thing. He is spreading disinformation there.

Reactions: truthquest

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Prayer Warrior
I agree with about 95-98% of what he said. He is correct in that, unless you know from the inside/experienced it, you really don't have the full picture. It seems his political bias has influenced the info he puts out. SRA/MK is not a Democrat thing. He is spreading disinformation there.
He didn't say it was a Democrat thing. He said that he knew of more Democrats into this than Republicans. In fact, he said that the problem is widespread in the Democratic party/on the left.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didn't say it was a Democrat thing. He said that he knew of more Democrats into this than Republicans. In fact, he said that the problem is widespread in the Democratic party/on the left.
Still...very wrong. It is very widespread across political lines. Reagan and the Bushes were/are involved as well as Trump. I know people don't like to hear that. But those aren't the only Republicans who have been involved. Reagan was good friends with one of my main programmers, satanist Lt Col Michael Aquino. He recently passed away and was a top illuminati mind control programmer. Many of these politicians have participated in ritual activity at Bohemian Grove, which I was subjected to (child hunts).

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still...very wrong. It is very widespread across political lines. Reagan and the Bushes were/are involved as well as Trump. I know people don't like to hear that. But those aren't the only Republicans who have been involved. Reagan was good friends with one of my main programmers, satanist Lt Col Michael Aquino. He recently passed away and was a top illuminati mind control programmer. Many of these politicians have participated in ritual activity at Bohemian Grove, which I was subjected to (child hunts).

Hi T. (just quicker :) )
Again, I am so sorry for the things you have endured and still do to a degree. And I am sure this organization has no "isles" either.
To me it is all about money, power, and pure evil, not left and right.
Either way, it is NOT against flesh and blood that we fight...it is what is feeding their actions IMHO. Sure do wish God would bless us all with a strong spiritual warfare prayer desire. It, to me is the hardest kind of prayer to enter into.
God bless, keep and grow you whole and strong.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm very concerned about what you're saying, and I have NEVER thought or said that I think Republicans can't be just as evil as Democrats. I KNOW they can! But I don't have insider knowledge about this topic. The man who was interviewed does, so I was repeating what he said.

I'll tell you what I DO know. Things are usually not as they seem or appear to us on the "outside." So...I keep my eyes and ears open, and I watch and listen. No doubt there will be Republicans under the influence of the anti-christ as well as Democrats when the time comes.

I would like to see all government leaders who are into this horrific practice exposed--Democrat and Republican and Independent.... Makes no difference.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cult actually goes with this ...creating covers ...with cover memories, they will be real traumas, but there will be deception involved. It may be as simple as a child being taken on a "family vacation" to see the mayan pyramids ...but once they are in a certain location, an alter is pulled forward and they are used in ritual. Those ritual memories would be hidden deeper, and that didn't mean the memories of the "family vacation" never happened.

Also, they know that certain things they do are so unthinkable, that no one would believe them...as seems to be the case here.
God knows all of the truth and where needed He will share it with those who need it to receive it. Never let up on your moment to moment, day to day, walk with Him. He is always able! Without Him, we can do nothing!

"And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:26-27

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

THIS IS HORRIFIC!

The man interviewed in this video who is fighting SRA has a website--CASRA.ORG.UK

From this video:

***"ABORTION IS SATANIC SACRIFICE!" Satanists perform rituals using dead babies at abortion clinics....

***IN THE U.S.--MANY ON THE LEFT, MANY IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY,
INVOLVED IN SATANISM AND SRA

***MANY TOP OFFICIALS IN THE EU AND UK ARE INVOLVED

***RALLIES BY SATANISTS CALLING FOR ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT

From CASRA.ORG.UK website:

SOME COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF SATANIST RITUAL ABUSE

1) People dressed in dark robes and hoods who are chanting, usually in a language which the victim cannot understand.

2) Children being drugged, prior to their abuse by those dressed in robes and hoods.

3) Children being forced to ingest human or animal faeces and urine.

4) Children being forced to drink human or animal blood.

5) Children kept in cages or hung on hooks.

6) Children placed in coffins and buried in the ground. They are usually eventually taken out after experiencing the terror of being buried alive.

7) Children being forced to sexually abuse other children. (Satanist Ritual Abusers are keen to corrupt children and implicate them in criminal activities.)

8) Ritual sacrifice of a human or animal.

9) Children being forced to not only watch the human or animal sacrifice but also to eat the sacrificial victim afterwards.

10) Children being forced to participate in the killing of the sacrificial victim.

11) Women or girls being forcibly impregnated and later their child is aborted and used as a ritual sacrifice or is born and then ritually sacrificed.

12) Death threats against the children, their loved ones and even their pets if the child victims reveal the abuse which they have suffered.

13) Children being forced to have sex with animals. The children are also subjected to a variety of sexual acts including rape, sodomy and oral rape.

14) Children being gang raped.

15) The abuse is often inter-generational.

16) Satanist paraphernalia is used at the rituals, including robes, pentagrams, circles, candles, altars, knives and coffins.

17) Acts of mutilation and dismemberment.

18) Victims being smeared with excrement and/or semen.

19) Actions, which are deliberately designed to arouse intense terror in the victims, are inflicted on them.

20) Brainwashing and the exercise of mind control over the victims.

Source: Characteristics ~ CASRA
@Prayer Warrior
Wow, you know what? This was another good video that YouTube took down after I posted it. I should have downloaded it. I usually do.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watching this now ....so far, pretty good stuff.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AJ: very disturbing.....it goes to show that there are more satanists that we may think there are in this evil world that kill without remorse. I believe that legions of demons inhabit these cults and even some of their members. It is all real, and yet most will think you might be off your rocker if you believe it, to the extent that I do. It is not from the dark ages of the past. It has never left us; even from before Christ. In fact it is on the upswing today.

You would think that more Christians would know that demons are moving weak spirits to do their evil bidding every day. This is all a part of the spiritual warfare that scripture exposes...even 'weak' Christians that have temporary lapses in their walk are susceptible to fall into evil if they are not careful. And then it can be habit-forming. I believe our Father allows it all to happen to Christians to discipline his children when they stop listening to his Spirit.

And you don't have to be a sick satanist. By just having flirtations with drawing depictions and sketches of evil demons and imps and meddling with OUJI boards are gateways to demonic and satanic acts....it's a road that all Christians need to be weary of......it will nullify their effective walk in the Spirit.....being saved with the scars from fire burns is not the way I want to enter the Kingdom when Christ returns....

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AJ: very disturbing.....it goes to show that there are more satanists that we may think there are in this evil world that kill without remorse. I believe that legions of demons inhabit these cults and even some of their members. It is all real, and yet most will think you might be off your rocker if you believe it, to the extent that I do. It is not from the dark ages of the past. It has never left us; even from before Christ. In fact it is on the upswing today.

Yes ...so true! It is on the upswing, especially as we grow closer and closer to the end.

Reactions: truthquest

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is evidence that cult plans for Halloween (Samhain) this year are even more horrific than normal. We are well into the period where intended victims are being abducted and prepared for ritual sacrifice.

There is much reason for intercession on behalf of these innocent. Especially on the nights of the 30th and 31st.

This is the first time since 1944 the full moon has fallen on Halloween, and it is also a Saturday (Sabbath).

They believe spiritual/ritual access and power are much enhanced at full moons and satanic "high holy days" and they intend to make this one particularly bloody.

Stand in the gap....please.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure it isn't easy for the Christians either, when they go to drive out the "demon" but it is an altar trying to trick them.
I would like to clarify something. Alters aren't trying to trick anyone to believing they're a demon. These alters are just extremely traumatized by perps who hide behind religious fronts. They are often severely traumatized by someone posing as "Jesus" or "God" ...to prove to them God hates them and so they are terrified of "Jesus/God" ...maybe even vehemently hate "Jesus/God" ....and some are programmed to believe they are a devil or nephilim, tainted "seed of satan" ....etc. So they are told by programmers that God hates them and they cannot be saved.

So as you can see, there are many reasons that alters may appear "demonic" when in reality, they're just very very traumatized and lied to about God, Jesus, and their own identity.