• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What finally worked was when I settled in my heart to allow God to take me to and through the traumas ....very painful and treacherous journey ....but well worth it to attain the healing He intended for me. Scripture is a wonderfully powerful tool ....when we allow Him to reveal and apply it to our lives in the way He intends it.

The Lord has started this work in me. In truth, it began when God first called to me but that was many years ago. I had such a long way to go to stand where He has brought me now.

A certain brother filled with God's Spirit encouraged me to stand before the Lord and ask Him to show me those things I needed to know. Our Father granted my petition and I was not prepared for what His Holy Spirit unsealed. I'm thankful that our brother is well-equipped to cope with this work because I fell silent and fell out of contact with not only him, but also with a sister who suffers with me.

I cut myself off while the first elements of my programming came to light because it was too much to bear. This was the work of an alternate personality whom I have come to know as the sentinel. The sentinel feels no pain, hunger, or thirst, and faces what I cannot. I have some of his memories now.

It's overwhelming.

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Writing is a gift from God because it represents moments in time He gives to me, a blessing I won't lose when I go away. Each time I write, whether it's on paper or here on the internet, I ask the Lord to spare what I've done from the others who hate me with terrifying fury. I must take care not to become passionate about what I write because strong emotions are the beginning of the end, the way in which the others emerge and I disappear.

The same applies to my daily life. If I'm not careful, certain situations will cause them to emerge.

Whatever I work to accomplish, they destroy. They have burned manuscripts and notebooks, dropped all of my classes in college, deleted contacts on my phone, denounce those whom I love and quit jobs, leaving me penniless and homeless. They seek to end my life by acting upon suicidal impulses but in truth these aren't other people: they are me, fragments of my mind with a will of their own. For the longest time I faced them alone in a war without end.

But then the Lord, who called to me one day out of the blue, changed everything. Jesus Christ claimed me as His own and so I'm never alone, even if and when I disappear. When He poured His Spirit upon me the Lord spoke this promise: when He speaks I will hear His voice and nothing on this earth, above the earth, nor below the earth can take me from His hand.

The Lord brings me back by His word. The cycle is breaking and now, slowly but surely, their motivations... feelings... and even some of their memories are opening up like a book in my mind.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord has started this work in me. In truth, it began when God first called to me but that was many years ago. I had such a long way to go to stand where He has brought me now.

A certain brother filled with God's Spirit encouraged me to stand before the Lord and ask Him to show me those things I needed to know. Our Father granted my petition and I was not prepared for what His Holy Spirit unsealed. I'm thankful that our brother is well-equipped to cope with this work because I fell silent and fell out of contact with not only him, but also with a sister who suffers with me.

I cut myself off while the first elements of my programming came to light because it was too much to bear. This was the work of an alternate personality whom I have come to know as the sentinel. The sentinel feels no pain, hunger, or thirst, and faces what I cannot. I have some of his memories now.

It's overwhelming.
Thank you so much for posting. This is huge progress, brother, although it seems like falling apart. It can be scary. I am praying for you.

I would encourage you to embrace this angry part and allow him to share and converse with you. Just love him with the love of Christ like you would any other wounded person. He is part of why you survived. I'm sure he has plenty to be angry about. I hope to meet him someday. I believe I will.

Invite him (and other parts/alters) to be co-present with you while you go about your daily tasks, speaking to them and explaining what you're doing, conversing, etc. Give them a chance to come outside the traumas they're trapped in and view regular normal life. :) (This might not be doable at work, but during home life it is a good way to begin deprogramming.)

Reactions: Storm

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for posting. This is huge progress, brother, although it seems like falling apart. It can be scary. I am praying for you.

I would encourage you to embrace this angry part and allow him to share and converse with you. Just love him with the love of Christ like you would any other wounded person. He is part of why you survived. I'm sure he has plenty to be angry about. I hope to meet him someday. I believe I will.

Invite him (and other parts/alters) to be co-present with you while you go about your daily tasks, speaking to them and explaining what you're doing, conversing, etc. Give them a chance to come outside the traumas they're trapped in and view regular normal life. :) (This might not be doable at work, but during home life it is a good way to begin deprogramming.)

I'm so conflicted I can barely type. The sentinel is selfless and quiet, having nothing to say unless circumstances demand it. This is the personality I am merging with. It sounds crazy but I'll do my best to commit this to writing before I disappear. That happened shortly after my last post. I'm so thankful that the sentinel doesn't oppose my efforts to facilitate the work which the Lord started. He doesn't destroy what I love. It's quite the opposite.

The sentinel obeys the Lord without hesitation. He's the soldier who carries out his orders faithfully and is committed to seeing this through --- but he is silent, TLHKAJ. Speaking and writing are a waste of time and this is the conflict tearing at me, the reason why I have stared at this screen transfixed for the longest time. This is all I can manage to do.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is hope, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

You write similar to someone I used to know

You shall know them by there fruits is an appropriate verse when dealing with your enemies

Mathew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is hope, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

You write similar to someone I used to know

You shall know them by there fruits is an appropriate verse when dealing with your enemies

Mathew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Actually, if you perceive someone as an enemy, the Word says to love them, pray for them, bless them, and DO GOOD to them.

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” — Matthew 5:44 (KJV)

But I dare say, no one here is persecuting you. Please don't come to this thread with any other heart but to bless. Seek the Lord for His understanding.

Yes, there is hope in God.

Thank you,
AJ

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so conflicted I can barely type. The sentinel is selfless and quiet, having nothing to say unless circumstances demand it. This is the personality I am merging with. It sounds crazy but I'll do my best to commit this to writing before I disappear. That happened shortly after my last post. I'm so thankful that the sentinel doesn't oppose my efforts to facilitate the work which the Lord started. He doesn't destroy what I love. It's quite the opposite.

The sentinel obeys the Lord without hesitation. He's the soldier who carries out his orders faithfully and is committed to seeing this through --- but he is silent, TLHKAJ. Speaking and writing are a waste of time and this is the conflict tearing at me, the reason why I have stared at this screen transfixed for the longest time. This is all I can manage to do.
Ahh, okay. The strong silent type. I have met some of those (within) myself in the past. :) They demand a lot of respect. Not literally demand, but you will see he is a valuable ally. Praying, brother...

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Actually, if you perceive someone as an enemy, the Word says to love them, pray for them, bless them, and DO GOOD to them.

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” — Matthew 5:44 (KJV)

But I dare say, no one here is persecuting you. Please don't come to this thread with any other heart but to bless. Seek the Lord for His understanding.

Yes, there is hope in God.

Thank you,
AJ

Yes I started with the greatest blessing the world has ever been given, there is peace in Jesus

I think you miss understood my post I didn't speak of persecution or feel persecuted at all, But from the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks, so when people go around as a group to all the sites I have visited talking to Christians and teaching them about Satanic stuff, the verse is very appropriate you will know them by there fruits, So instead I point to the solution and to the Truth (Jesus) There is Where Blessing is found!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I started with the greatest blessing the world has ever been given, there is peace in Jesus

I think you miss understood my post I didn't speak of persecution or feel persecuted at all, But from the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks, so when people go around as a group to all the sites I have visited talking to Christians and teaching them about Satanic stuff, the verse is very appropriate you will know them by there fruits, So instead I point to the solution and to the Truth (Jesus) There is Where Blessing is found!
I see, so you believe no one should expose evil or corruption and we should allow it all to continue....and not teach fellow believers how to reach those who've been subjected to it. I understand. Thank you for clarifying. Yes...we will know them by their fruits.

Reactions: Storm and Jostler

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to talk about fruits, the Lord has allowed me to walk alongside dozens of other survivors with the amazing privilege of leading some to Christ. It is needful that there be more awareness within the body of Christ so that more can minister with understanding rather than go around further wounding those who are so desperately in need of healing.

Reactions: Storm and Jostler

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
One point I will make is it is Jesus ministry, and the authority and power is fully Jesus, It is his work, his power, it is all him

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Last edited:

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ and @Jostler , on the other hand, are chosen by our Father to look after His little ones who suffer in this world. When one is anointed by the Spirit of God they have no need to announce themselves. They're too busy walking in those works which were ordained for them.

Just the same, the merging of my alternate personalities is the will of the Lord and nothing can work against the promise He spoke. I will stand before God as the work of His hand. I've faced much worse than internet trolls. Internet trolls don't fire bullets at you. :)

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh, okay. The strong silent type. I have met some of those (within) myself in the past. :) They demand a lot of respect. Not literally demand, but you will see he is a valuable ally. Praying, brother...

The Lord has blessed the advice you've given to me. The sentinel alter knows a great deal, definitely more than I do. He does in fact speak but uses few words. I've been afraid of merging with him because his silence might consume me... the sentinel is insufferably stoic and grim.

He is superior to me in many ways so imagine my surprise when he said the same. We're the same person, just fractions of the same mind and soul. We're to merge first because we need his patience and my depth of feeling to face other alters I'm not aware of yet.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transferring this post here because it relates to the subject of SRA/MK.
--------------------
@APAK

There was a walmart employee last year just before Covid was a thing who reported that his employers were instructing them to throw away all the seed packets. Perfectly good seeds ....

After the "pandemic" became a thing and everyone was faced with "food shortages" ...starting to look into growing their own food ....then, it made sense. ALL of this is planned out. People who were looking for seeds were faced with "shortages." And the thing is, there wasn't truly a seed shortage ...big stores that are controlled by NWO bigwigs are chunking seeds and that puts more pressure of other companies who legitimately have sold out over and over because more people are coming to them.to purchase seeds.

I always knew about the NWO store (walmart) and hate going there. I don't go unless I really need to. I try to do most of my shopping elsewhere. But that's another thing that's happening....hundreds of well known big chain stores are "bankrupting." I sincerely doubt that is true. I believe they're being bought out by higher ups who are giving them ultimatums and/or "rewards" behind the scenes. With you know who in office and our economy was supposedly so great ...there's no reason all these big time businesses should be going bankrupt. I believe that pretty soon, wally world and Amazon will be all that's left. Easier to control and police. I could be wrong.

As a survivor of SRA/MK, walmart has been a dangerous place for me. And I know of other survivors who have said the same. They have ways of monitoring and knowing who is there....cuing and accessing is quite easy in these locations. It happened to me and my oldest daughter on her 13th birthday (several years back). I was abducted inside the store and threatened. My kids knew what to look for, as we were constantly stalked in that particular store ....again, because they have implemented high tech surveillance for longer than the public realizes.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back about 10 years ago, I had a dream. In this dream, I was in my home with my children. It was late evening and I was feeling very watchful. I was outside in the front yard and when these white vans drove up. I knew why they were there. I tried to distract them long enough to give my children (inside the house) time to escape. They captured me and jabbed a huge long needle into my right thigh. End of dream.

Now ...that is likely more than a dream, but something my alters knew ....you know, how children will have nightmares after a traumatizing experience, or a fear that was induced by words spoken to them/threats by perps.

It is very likely that my alters back then knew of the plan of things to come (forced vax).

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, AJ, you've been a busy bee!

I read about your dream in the other thread. The one about the two counselors. Sounds like God has directed you to someone who can help you.

You mentioned that the counseling is theophostic. I looked it up and found this article. I'm posting a link in case others haven't heard of it. Evidently, in the right hands, this form of counseling can be helpful, but in the wrong hands, it can do damage.

What is theophostic counseling, and is it biblical? | GotQuestions.org
Just to toss this out there per the GQ article. It fails to mention Dr. Ed Smith, founder of Theophostic counseling , is a Baptist minister.