• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose if the therapist or psychologist doesn't know Christ and has no understanding of the spiritual world, they could be. But tbh, of all my years of my own healing and years of working with other survivors, I've never had a situation escalate to any degree that God couldn't handle.

I walked alongside one certain survivor for several years. She would regularly ask me, "Tell me more about the God you serve." Or simply, "Tell me about Him." So I would proceed to tell her about "True Jesus" (to specify the difference between the true and the false "jesus" taught by the cult) and she would begin to be attacked by demons (biting her, throwing things around the room, etc). So I'd pray and things would calm down. But I knew that her mind was shattered and her alters had to choose to let go of their "familiars" in order for true freedom to come. So over the years, she and her alters came around more and more. And as they learned the truth about God, and started reading scripture, they let go of their familiars and the attacks stopped!
Is there any 'deliverance' that needs to take place to fully separate from the 'familiars'?

Is it safe to assume they are gone, or fully disconnected from the person, without some form of deliverance?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any 'deliverance' that needs to take place to fully separate from the 'familiars'?

Is it safe to assume they are gone, or fully disconnected from the person, without some form of deliverance?
Formal "deliverance" is a joke, a show to bring attention to man.

Real deliverance happens with deprogramming and introducing the survivor/alters to Jesus. I had alters who evangelized other alters inside.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Formal "deliverance" is a joke, a show to bring attention to man.

Real deliverance happens with deprogramming and introducing the survivor/alters to Jesus. I had alters who evangelized other alters inside.
Wow. That makes a lot of sense.

If by Formal "deliverance" we are referring to the Catholic 'system' of getting approval and scheduling an official Exorcist to perform an Exorcism, then I have been suspicious for a very long time about the true sincerity of these efforts; especially in light of the corrupt nature of the Vatican itself.

Very, very interesting.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. That makes a lot of sense.

If by Formal "deliverance" we are referring to the Catholic 'system' of getting approval and scheduling an official Exorcist to perform an Exorcism, then I have been suspicious for a very long time about the true sincerity of these efforts; especially in light of the corrupt nature of the Vatican itself.

Very, very interesting.
Actually, I was referring to evangelical "deliverance ministry." But much less, catholic exorcisms. Yes, the vatican and the catholic church is steeped in SRA.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I was referring to evangelical "deliverance ministry."
I wasn't aware such a thing exists.

Sounds like something Bethel Church cooked up to go along side their Charismatic Manifestations of the (not-so) holy spirit.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't aware such a thing exists.
Idk the correct term for it. I'm just differentiating between Christian and Catholic denominations. The Bob Larson stuff, putting on display, making a show .... that's not deliverance.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ

Would it be too far off topic to discuss the injections here?

It is in reference to satanic witchcraft.
Let me hear what you have to say regarding that. I think the application to the subject of MK Ultra is the "antichrist/beast system" connection. If it veers too much, we can reign it in.

I have a strong sense from what my alters have shared in the past, that they (my alters) knew forced vaccinations were coming.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I was referring to evangelical "deliverance ministry." But much less, catholic exorcisms. Yes, the vatican and the catholic church is steeped in SRA.
Do you not think the Catholic exorcism are legit? One night In prayer I had God the father tell me I will never leave you and as soon as he said that I heard Satan scream my name in anger. I knew it was the devil. Anyway I was watching a documentary on Catholic exorcisms and one lady was possessed by the devil. When the devil finally spoke through her it was the same voice I heard in prayer. If I remember correctly it took several exorcisms to get him out of her.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not think the Catholic exorcism are legit? One night In prayer I had God the father tell me I will never leave you and as soon as he said that I heard Satan scream my name in anger. I knew it was the devil. Anyway I was watching a documentary on Catholic exorcisms and one lady was possessed by the devil. When the devil finally spoke through her it was the same voice I heard in prayer. If I remember correctly it took several exorcisms to get him out of her.
It depends on whether or not they are serving Jesus Christ (not "Mary") and are using the authority of His name. I think some are legit, and some could be demonic gameplay.

It depends on the person and their relationship with Jesus Christ. I had a midwife who identifies as catholic, but I never heard her praying to anyone but God in Jesus' name. She also used a lot of scripture and didn't have "Mary" shrines all over her house.

Reactions: Mantis and Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was likely a demon, rather than satan himself.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was him. The voice was the exact same. He doesn’t like losing people.
Satan doesn't possess people like demons do. Demons came about by fallen angels cohabiting with human women (nephilim). Satan is a fallen angel.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me hear what you have to say regarding that. I think the application to the subject of MK Ultra is the "antichrist/beast system" connection. If it veers too much, we can reign it in.

I have a strong sense from what my alters have shared in the past, that they (my alters) knew forced vaccinations were coming.
It's actually more along the lines of the mysterious contents of the injections. There are a lot of people doing private lab research on these mixtures and finding the same things within them. Graphene Oxide seems to be pretty universal as one of the contents, but I am really curious about this 'parasite', some are calling it. I've never been convinced that it's actually a parasite, at least in their intended purpose for it.

It is believed to be a Hydra.
Hydra is a genus of small, fresh-water organisms of the phylum Cnidaria and class Hydrozoa. They are native to the temperate and tropical regions. Biologists are especially interested in Hydra because of their regenerative ability – they do not appear to die of old age, or to age at all. Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(genus)

Hydra_card_WEB_0.jpg
images

The most important aspect of this creature is that it seems to be almost incapable of death, no matter what is done to it. Its regenerative properties are unlike anything in all of creation.

In witchcraft, often times the spells, or curses upon an object, focus on the ... essence ... of the object, if you will, rather than just the specific physical aspects. What the object might represent from a spiritual perspective in other words. For instance, when you consider Revelation 9:6, the concept of not being able to die is presented.

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." Revelation 9:6

The parallel dynamic within Transhumanism is the idea that death will be a thing of the past. While the lunatic Transhumanists see this as a positive thing, the Bible presents this in a dark perspective in the sense of people desiring death, but not being able to die.

So, my question:
What do you think about the possibility that this Hydra is an ingredient used as witchcraft to help bring about this dreaded immortal state to humanity that will be the foundation for this Transhumanist 'technological/biological symbiosis' resulting in the apocalyptic miseries spoken of in Revelation?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, my question:
What do you think about the possibility that this Hydra is an ingredient used as witchcraft to help bring about this dreaded immortal state to humanity that will be the foundation for this Transhumanist 'technological/biological symbiosis' resulting in the apocalyptic miseries spoken of in Revelation
I think it's very possible that this could be the means that brings about those events in Revelation. I have felt for a long time that the mark will involve some sort of gene-changing technology, something similar to what the Bible says of Nimrod, who "became gibborim."

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's very possible that this could be the means that brings about those events in Revelation. I have felt for a long time that the mark will involve some sort of gene-changing technology, something similar to what the Bible says of Nimrod, who "became gibborim."
Yes, they admit the MRna can alter our DNA and there is some discussion, from those researching privately, that they are also changing our Genome - both done as a measure to make us more readily able to combine with technology at DNA and cellular levels. That all renders us not human anymore and is a major threat to the Image of God.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" ... the Bible says of Nimrod, who "became gibborim."
The Bible speaks of the iron (technology) mixing with the clay(man); something technological mixing with human flesh.

Also it speaks of a beast that will come up from the sea (long thought of as demonic, at least symbolically) and the beast that will come up from the earth (dirt/clay mankind). A beast, or empire, that will take place through mankind, from within man; speaking like a dragon (speaking the lies and propaganda of the antichrist system).