Understanding the Strong Delusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
I heard a story about a donkey that spoke in complete sentences. And oddly enough, his first words were "stop abusing me!" I wonder if that has a broader application to all animals under the care of man?
Hey, we found another spot we can agree to agree upon, viz, Prov.12:10. You and I care for sure!

Also a big delusion when some fail to realize that our Lord has sympathy for the beasts of the field. Messing with the beasts, messing with and offending our Lord.

Old Jack feeding my little doggy

Tex

Jun 29, 2014
Before the Fall, our job was to "tend to the garden". This would include the beasts of the field. It will be our job after Resurrection too.

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
Tex said:
Before the Fall, our job was to "tend to the garden". This would include the beasts of the field. It will be our job after Resurrection too.
Thank you for caring again!

I always enjoy where we can agree to agree. Amen!

Old disagreeable Jack

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
RANDOR said:
I aint tending to some beast....nope....aint goin to do it............and you can't make me.
Yes you will...

Just.....

yes you will...

article-0-1D06B2B200000578-357_634x565.jpg