Understanding the Strong Delusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
In this video, I give a solid definition for the pivotal Biblical event referred to as the coming "strong delusion". This is basically a continuation of my first video titled "The Antichrist and the media's role in promoting him". So if you've seen my previous videos and threads, then you should already know what the "strong delusion" really is. I don't know how long this video is going to be up, since I'm being harassed about alleged "copyright infringement".

Understanding the Strong Delusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JWR3n5dP0g

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I see what you mean about possible copyright infringement. Like many people, I was excited to see that series but then on the very first one they attacked and smeared Christianity and promoted the lie of evolution. I didn't even make it through without turning it off in disgust. Seeing as these days there's some very strong delusions people are already held sway under, it makes me curious as to what the strong delusion of the apocalypse will entail.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
I see what you mean about possible copyright infringement. Like many people, I was excited to see that series but then on the very first one they attacked and smeared Christianity and promoted the lie of evolution. I didn't even make it through without turning it off in disgust. Seeing as these days there's some very strong delusions people are already held sway under, it makes me curious as to what the strong delusion of the apocalypse will entail.

Well, the idea of an all encompassing energy force that flows through all things and holds the universe together is an ancient idea. It is the very basis of some pantheistic religions, because this force is "god" to them. Today, this is being sold to you under different guises like dark matter/dark energy and the "the force" from Star Wars. There isn't a shred of evidence for it, but because it rescues their belief in cosmic evolution, they claim that they "see its effects". Dark energy, is nothing more than a combination of Greek Atomism and eastern mysticism, or reductionist materialism and spiritism. The son of perdition will come on the scene claiming to be an E.T while posing as a champion of "science". He will claim to be the absolute pinnacle of evolution that we can all become if we take the mark. He will claim that the universe is made up of a "fifth principle force", a "god particle" that is in all things, so when he starts performing his miracles, the world will claim that they "see its effects", as his miracles will be under scientific scrutiny. To the world, it won't be devils, or the powers of heaven, or Satan, or anything supernatural, but it will be something like "dark energy".

This is the strong delusion in a nutshell, it is when the supernatural or spiritual is "proven", in the eyes of the world to be entirely natural or material. As I said in the video, it is the ultimate lie the world will be told about the origin and nature of life under a "scientific guise". When you look at the world with its mosaic of heretical materialistic beliefs, rather they be Hindu's, Atheists etc, you'll see that they all believe in the same rubbish that is today summed up as evolution, its only the terminology that is different. 99% of everything taught as "science" today was taught in Hinduism among others ages ago. So within no more than the next ten years, when you start hearing reports that they found the key to the origin of life, or the "god particle", as its boastfully called, that is in fact Satan and his demonic hoard pawning himself off as a force of nature.

Condensed history of evolutionism by Youtube member 'NephilimFree' :
1. The theory of evolution came from the Hindu Brahmins
2. pantheistic evolution was passed down by Pythagoras to the Greeks
3. Thales and his Ionic School branched out from Pantheistic Evolution to Naturalistic Evolution
4. Anaximander (610 BCE-546 BCE), who was the first to suggest that physical forces, rather than supernatural forces, create order in the universe
5. Plato and Aristotle's evolutionary ideas were dispersed through the Alexandrian School in Egypt
6. The ideas were followed through the Middle Ages (Aquinas), Renaissance and into Freemasonry, where they were preserved
7. Freemasonry and the Enlightenment had a re-birth of the philosophy of evolution
8. Lord Monboddo and Erasmus Darwin carried the philosophy forward
9. Charles Darwin, coaxed by Charles Lyell to write about the idea after the voyage on the Beagle, developed the idea into a pseudoscientific theory

The basics for the modern theory of evolution were first articulated in 1745 by the French mathematician and philosopher Pierre Louis Maupertius. Additionally, Charles Darwin’s own grandfather, Erasmus Darwin, wrote of the idea as early as 1796. However, few men did as much for the theory as did the French naturalist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck, who came up with the first truly cohesive theory of evolution, in which he argued that there was a natural force that drove organisms up a ladder of complexity, and a second environmental force that adapted them to local environments through use and disuse of characteristics, differentiating them from other organisms—which was very close to Darwin’s concept of natural selection. Darwin’s greatest competitor, however, was the Englishman Alfred Wallace, who presented a very similar theory to Darwin’s to the prestigious Linnean Society in 1858 at the same time Darwin presented his.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I'm concerned that such deception will swallow up even the elect (Matt 24:24) and I have good reason to believe so. Much of the Christian church has abandoned all opposition to birth control and is blind to the world of evil that's sprung forth from it's proliferation and now we are DIVIDED on pot, some Christians going along with the demonic pot movement which plays right into Satan's hands. We've had some spirited discussions about that right here on this forum, but those spirited discussions should not even exist among Christians because no Christian should ever divert their labors to the benefit of the enemy of mankind.

Which feeds right into a discussion on strong delusions. How does the antichrist manage to deceive the masses except that the are deprived of their higher reasoning faculties due to the copious use of mind altering substances? And I'm dealing with Christians who not only think pot should be legal and readily available to people, but in fact are using it themselves! How shall they escape the clutches of deception when they're mentally and spiritually disarmed?

And you bring up Eastern mysticism and other such polytheistic belief systems. Many of them utilize opiates to achieve various states of trance and may even make them vulnerable to outright demonic possession. It's small wonder that Satan wants drugs to be legal and it's use and distribution unhindered by the strictures of society. But what amazes me is Christians who should know better in league with this agenda.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol - wow what a stereotype! Why do you suppose that Eastern religions have a history of incorporating opiates into their culture? According to the historical record, Britain exploited the people of China by getting them hooked on opiates - it is the Christian nation that doped up the Buddhists/Taoists/Zen Buddhists.........please review the Boxer rebellion, Vale.

Pretty soon you are going to blame Native Americans for small poxes and alcoholism........my oh my

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen said:
Lol - wow what a stereotype! Why do you suppose that Eastern religions have a history of incorporating opiates into their culture? According to the historical record, Britain exploited the people of China by getting them hooked on opiates - it is the Christian nation that doped up the Buddhists/Taoists/Zen Buddhists.........please review the Boxer rebellion, Vale.

Pretty soon you are going to blame Native Americans for small poxes and alcoholism........my oh my
You're speaking to a Native American and you have no idea what you're talking about. Indian tribes were never deliberately exposed to smallpox through blankets. If you can't even see through popular myths, how do you think you can escape the strong delusions that have been prophesied? I notice you rush to the defense of potheads pushing for drug legalization. Was that accidental or intentional?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
You're speaking to a Native American and you have no idea what you're talking about. Indian tribes were never deliberately exposed to smallpox through blankets. If you can't even see through popular myths, how do you think you can escape the strong delusions that have been prophesied? I notice you rush to the defense of potheads pushing for drug legalization. Was that accidental or intentional?
I know exactly who I am talking with, Vale. I was trying to use a comparison you could understand, but, unfortunately, you are even in denial about your own history:

"The Siege of Fort Pitt took place in 1763 in what is now the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The siege was a part of Pontiac's Rebellion, an effort by American Indians to drive the British out of the Ohio Country and back across the Appalachian Mountains. The Indian effort to capture Fort Pitt ultimately failed. This event is best known for the documented use of biological warfare when the British Army at Fort Pitt infected the besieging Native Americans with smallpox using blankets that had been exposed to the virus, killing much of their population for many years, even after the war ended."

Apparently, you live in a fantasy world - your slavish devotion to the Republican Party, blinds you to history, the rights of nonChristian American citizens, and the plight of the average American, who is being suffocated by the 1%. Not much more to talk about until you pull off the blinders and read some history.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen said:
I know exactly who I am talking with, Vale. I was trying to use a comparison you could understand, but, unfortunately, you are even in denial about your own history:

"The Siege of Fort Pitt took place in 1763 in what is now the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The siege was a part of Pontiac's Rebellion, an effort by American Indians to drive the British out of the Ohio Country and back across the Appalachian Mountains. The Indian effort to capture Fort Pitt ultimately failed. This event is best known for the documented use of biological warfare when the British Army at Fort Pitt infected the besieging Native Americans with smallpox using blankets that had been exposed to the virus, killing much of their population for many years, even after the war ended."

Apparently, you live in a fantasy world - your slavish devotion to the Republican Party, blinds you to history, the rights of nonChristian American citizens, and the plight of the average American, who is being suffocated by the 1%. Not much more to talk about until you pull off the blinders and read some history.
Actually, you're just paraphrasing the myth. The smallbox blanket scandal never actually took place and you can read about it right here: http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/amherst/lord_jeff.html or you can just be ignorant, proving my point that Christians are ripe to be sucked in by strong delusions because they can't see through popular myths. The "proof" that fueled that myth was 2rd hand conversations about plans discussed to infect the Native tribes. It never actually occurred. So sad that what you were taught in government schools represents the limits of your educations.

And as far as the rest of what you said, I don't need your white guilt, your condescending liberal revisionism, or your pity. In fact I despise it. You're a Leftist and Leftists are only empowered by making people victims. None of that is of God, it's an agenda straight from the pit of hell.

And here you are promoting it.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
Actually, you're just paraphrasing the myth. The smallbox blanket scandal never actually took place and you can read about it right here: http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/amherst/lord_jeff.html or you can just be ignorant, proving my point that Christians are ripe to be sucked in by strong delusions because they can't see through popular myths. The "proof" that fueled that myth was 2rd hand conversations about plans discussed to infect the Native tribes. It never actually occurred. So sad that what you were taught in government schools represents the limits of your educations.

And as far as the rest of what you said, I don't need your white guilt, your condescending liberal revisionism, or your pity. In fact I despise it. You're a Leftist and Leftists are only empowered by making people victims. None of that is of God, it's an agenda straight from the pit of hell.

And here you are promoting it.
The documents

These are the pivotal letters:
Colonel Henry Bouquet to General Amherst, dated 13 July 1763, [262k] suggests in a postscript the distribution of blankets to "inocculate the Indians";
Amherst to Bouquet, dated 16 July 1763, [128k] approves this plan in a postscript and suggests as well as "to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race." (This postcript spans two pages.)
These letters also discuss the use of dogs to hunt the Indians, the so-called "Spaniard's Method," which Amherst approves in principle, but says he cannot implement because there are not enough dogs. In a letter dated 26 July 1763, Bouquet acknowledges Amherst's approval [125k] and writes, "all your Directions will be observed."

Historian Francis Parkman, in his book The Conspiracy of Pontiac and the Indian War after the Conquest of Canada [Boston: Little, Brown, 1886] refers to a postscript in an earlier letter from Amherst to Bouquet wondering whether smallpox could not be spread among the Indians:

Could it not be contrived to send the Small Pox among those disaffected tribes of Indians? We must on this occasion use every stratagem in our power to reduce them. [Vol. II, p. 39 (6th edition)]
I have not found this letter, but there is a letter from Bouquet to Amherst, dated 23 June 1763, [189k] three weeks before the discussion of blankets to the Indians, stating that Captain Ecuyer at Fort Pitt (to which Bouquet would be heading with reinforcements) has reported smallpox in the Fort. This indicates at least that the writers knew the plan could be carried out.

It is curious that the specific plans to spread smallpox were relegated to postscripts. I leave it to the reader to ponder the significance of this.

Several other letters from the summer of 1763 show the smallpox idea was not an anomaly. The letters are filled with comments that indicate a genocidal intent, with phrases such as:
"...that Vermine ... have forfeited all claim to the rights of humanity" (Bouquet to Amherst, 25 June) [149k]
"I would rather chuse the liberty to kill any Savage...." (Bouquet to Amherst, 25 June) [121k]
"...Measures to be taken as would Bring about the Total Extirpation of those Indian Nations" (Amherst to Sir William Johnson, Superintendent of the Northern Indian Department, 9 July) [229k]
"...their Total Extirpation is scarce sufficient Attonement...." (Amherst to George Croghan, Deputy Agent for Indian Affairs, 7 August) [145k]
"...put a most Effectual Stop to their very Being" (Amherst to Johnson, 27 August [292k]; emphasis in original).
Amherst's correspondence during this time includes many letters on routine matters, such as officers who are sick or want to be relieved of duty; accounts of provisions on hand, costs for supplies, number of people garrisoned; negotiations with provincial governors (the army is upset with the Pennsylvania assembly, for example, for refusing to draft men for service); and so on. None of these other letters show a deranged mind or an obsession with cruelty. Amherst's venom was strictly reserved for Indians.

The French and the Indians

The sharpest contrast with letters about Indians is provided by letters regarding the other enemy, the French. Amherst has been at war with the French as much as with the Indians; but he showed no obsessive desire to extirpate them from the earth. They were apparently his "worthy" enemy. It was the Indians who drove him mad. It was they against whom he was looking for "an occasion, to extirpate them root and branch." [J. C. Long, Lord Jeffrey Amherst: A Soldier of the King (NY: Macmillan, 1933), p. 187]

Long describes Amherst's "kindliness to the French" and refers to Amherst's "intensity of feeling on these issues":

Amherst's kindliness to the French civilians was more than a military gesture. He had a warm sympathy for the countryside, an interest in people and the way they lived. "The Inhabitants live comfortably," he observed in his journal, "most have stone houses.... ....
This humane attitude was reflected in his rules for the governing of Canada. As its de facto military Governor-General he established a temporary code ... a program of tolerance and regard for colonial sensibilities....
Perhaps most statesmanlike of all was Amherst's recognition of the French law, ... a recognition which permitted change of national loyalty without social upheaval. [p. 137]
In contrast to these kindly feelings, Long says that Pontiac's attacks on British forts at Detroit and Presqu'Isle "aroused Amherst to a frenzy, a frenzy almost hysterical in its impotence." Long then quotes from Amherst's letter to Sir William Johnson:

... it would be happy for the Provinces there was not an Indian settlement within a thousand Miles of them, and when they are properly punished, I care not how soon they move their Habitations, for the Inhabitants of the Woods are the fittest Companions for them, they being more nearly allied to the Brute than to the Human Creation. [p.186]
Colonel Bouquet's poetic line, "... every Tree is become an Indian," [63k] quoted above, was his description of a contagion of fear among soldiers and settlers, for whom the Indians were a part of the wildness they perceived around themselves. These warriors would not stand in ordered ranks; they fell back into the forests only to emerge again in renewed attack; their leaders defied British logic and proved effective against a string of British forts; these were the enemy that nearly succeeded in driving the British out, and became the target for British genocide.

Conclusion

All in all, the letters provided here remove all doubt about the validity of the stories about Lord Jeff and germ warfare. The General's own letters sustain the stories.

As to whether the plans actually were carried out, Parkman has this to say:

... in the following spring, Gershom Hicks, who had been among the Indians, reported at Fort Pitt that the small-pox had been raging for some time among them....
An additional source of information on the matter is the Journal of William Trent, commander of the local militia of the townspeople of Pittsburgh during Pontiac's seige of the fort. This Journal has been described as "... the most detailed contemporary account of the anxious days and nights in the beleaguered stronghold." [Pen Pictures of Early Western Pennsylvania, John W. Harpster, ed. (University of Pittsburgh Press, 1938).]

Trent's entry for May 24, 1763, includes the following statement:

... we gave them two Blankets and an Handkerchief out of the Small Pox Hospital. I hope it will have the desired effect.

LOL - did you see any apology in my post? I am reporting history, not writing an apology. Don't flatter yourself. And as far as revisionism.....the only attempt at revisionism is changing the history from intentionally distributing infected blankets to Native Americans to claiming it is a myth. As far as your hatred and compulsion to despise people, that is a separate and troubling issue - sounds like you are covering up a lot of rage, better get that looked at - it is counterproductive to your sanctification. Narcissism is a characteristic of the damned, not those who are vulnerable and trusting and are being prepared for Heaven. I am praying for you.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I'm glad you're praying for me. I'll never turn that down. Even misguided prayers can be heard by an understanding God and answered appropriately.

Oh, and the "documents" you provided are about the same as in my link. They talked a lot about plans to commit genocide, but the actual event never occurred. But I don't expect somebody who believes in myths like global warming to see through other myths, so my expectations for you aren't set very high.

BTW, did you know that Indians regularly committed acts of genocide? And in fact, the tribes that exist today (including my native Blackfeet tribe) only did so by being ruthless and completely wiping out other tribes (the ones you don't hear about). The myth that besets you isn't so much about blankets and biological warfare as it is that white people are evil and non whites are noble, an instinctive Leftist belief. The same depraved heart beats in the chests of all men and the same desperate need for a Savior. White people brought a lot of things to the Indians including genocide, forced relocation, indignity and defeat. But they also brought modernity and the precious gospel of Christ, especially the missionaries that came not with guns but with Bibles. Overall, I think my people have benefitted. That's why we don't need the pity of liberal whites who want to keep us victims.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Vale Of Tears said:
I'm glad you're praying for me. I'll never turn that down. Even misguided prayers can be heard by an understanding God and answered appropriately.

Oh, and the "documents" you provided are about the same as in my link. They talked a lot about plans to commit genocide, but the actual event never occurred. But I don't expect somebody who believes in other myths like global warming to see through other myths, so my expectations for you aren't set very high.

BTW, did you know that Indians regularly committed acts of genocide? And in fact, the tribes that exist today (including my native Blackfeet tribe) only did so by being ruthless and completely wiping out other tribes (the ones you don't hear about). The myth that besets you isn't so much about blankets and biological warfare as it is that white people are evil and non whites are noble, an instinctive Leftist belief. The same depraved heart beats in the hearts of all men and the same desperate need for a Savior. White people brought a lot of things to the Indians including genocide, forced relocation, indignity and defeat. But they also brought modernity and the precious gospel of Christ, especially the missionaries that came not with guns but with Bibles. Overall, I think my people have benefitted. That's why we don't need the pity of liberal whites who want to keep us victims.
Well hopefully, for your sake, my prayers for you to deal with your rage and continue to practice loving God and others will lead God to make me a Republican. If Pinocchio can become a real boy; based on your partisanship dreams, this liar can become redeemed as a Republican, right?

Yes, the English, French and New Americans wanted to wipe out the Native Americans and there is compelling evidence that they tried to do so by deliberately infecting them using blankets and clothing. Were they effective in their efforts? Who knows? All we do know is that they intended to do so and regardless of their methods, thousands of Native Americans died of small poxes. Despite the fact that none of the invaders had any knowledge of bacteria - germ warfare had been going on in Europe for centuries. And alcohol was used so why not germ warfare?

Ummm...when did I say anything about white people being bad and nonwhites good? I didn't say anything because I know what all people are capable of. Unredeemed humanity is wicked - this is not a mystery. I am not defending anyone. How did you conclude that I know nothing about Native Americans attacking each other? You are letting your presumptions define you and it leads to you into error after error. Give up your stereotypes about people.

Your people have benefitted huh? Ok brother. I do not think genocide benefits anyone, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Not sure why you feel the compulsion to defend the people who killed your people and kicked you off your land, but I guess it is necessary for your Republican membership. The cognitive dissidence must be stifling......

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So....this is how you get the attention of a Calvinist.....

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
I'm concerned that such deception will swallow up even the elect (Matt 24:24) and I have good reason to believe so. Much of the Christian church has abandoned all opposition to birth control and is blind to the world of evil that's sprung forth from it's proliferation and now we are DIVIDED on pot, some Christians going along with the demonic pot movement which plays right into Satan's hands. We've had some spirited discussions about that right here on this forum, but those spirited discussions should not even exist among Christians because no Christian should ever divert their labors to the benefit of the enemy of mankind.

Which feeds right into a discussion on strong delusions. How does the antichrist manage to deceive the masses except that the are deprived of their higher reasoning faculties due to the copious use of mind altering substances? And I'm dealing with Christians who not only think pot should be legal and readily available to people, but in fact are using it themselves! How shall they escape the clutches of deception when they're mentally and spiritually disarmed?

And you bring up Eastern mysticism and other such polytheistic belief systems. Many of them utilize opiates to achieve various states of trance and may even make them vulnerable to outright demonic possession. It's small wonder that Satan wants drugs to be legal and it's use and distribution unhindered by the strictures of society. But what amazes me is Christians who should know better in league with this agenda.
I believe there is a much bigger agenda behind getting the populace to support the legalization of certain drugs for "medical use". The use of drugs by Shamans, witches, and others that practice the occult use drugs because they believe that it will open up their minds to the spirit realm. And this is why I believe that the mark of the beast is going to be similar but much more than that. "Marks", or "seals" were used throughout the Bible by God as protection, the mark of Cain telling any and everything that came into contact with him not to hurt him is the first example. A "mark" will also be sealed into the foreheads of the saints by God in the end times that will serve as a stay away beacon for the Locust hoard of revelation not to hurt them.

Understanding this concept, I believe that the mark of the beast will be like putting a big neon sign in you telling every demon in existence to take over your body. The mark will be some type of chemical substance or nano technology that will rewrite your genetic code at the molecular level completely opening you permanently to demonic possession. Once this happens, no occult ritual will be needed for rampant possession, as it will be like opening up a portal within your mind and body, or a gateway. It will make all forms of occult practice null and void. This is exactly what I'm thinking of making my next video about. It will be all about understanding the mark of the beast.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Funny how when I mention the use of drugs to alter one's state of mind I get attacked by other Christians here. I'm sure that the mark will be a work of deception and already so many Christians who are supposed to be children of light embrace deception even before the strong delusions.

So I have to wonder if Christians won't be lulled into sleepy complacency, unable to understand the mark of the beast when it arrives and willingly acquiesce themselves to be marked by the wrong side.

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
Thank you folks for caring!

Possibly these "error's working" have been coming to pass for a long time where if our hearts are not right from our Lord's view, He'll make sure we believe whatever religious lie we want to believe? If RANDOR puts his 'mark' on this, we'll take to the bank and it'll clear?
Old Jack doing introspection again, ie, what lie am I believing?

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
Funny how when I mention the use of drugs to alter one's state of mind I get attacked by other Christians here. I'm sure that the mark will be a work of deception and already so many Christians who are supposed to be children of light embrace deception even before the strong delusions.

So I have to wonder if Christians won't be lulled into sleepy complacency, unable to understand the mark of the beast when it arrives and willingly acquiesce themselves to be marked by the wrong side.

shturt678s said:
Thank you folks for caring!

Possibly these "error's working" have been coming to pass for a long time where if our hearts are not right from our Lord's view, He'll make sure we believe whatever religious lie we want to believe? If RANDOR puts his 'mark' on this, we'll take to the bank and it'll clear?
Old Jack doing introspection again, ie, what lie am I believing?
I can tell you that the Christians that are by far the most likely to fall for the strong delusion are those who embrace the theory of evolution. If there are any Christians at all that is prone to believing "the lie", its theistic evolutionists for sure as well as those who pretend to know who and what God is while espousing heretical pantheistic beliefs about God at the same time.