Unethical mRNA Vaccine - Input from a Biochemist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing is normal about

The PCR test is not what felt unnatural. The virus feels unnatural when you have the WEF and wealthiest people on the planet telling you their plans now that this virus is “taking over”. Have you heard of the Great Reset?
Conspiracy theorist much?
Gonna try and destroy some Vaccines?
How about a little assassination?
Blowing up Vermont on the agenda?
How about Connecticut? That state is my fan favorite for destruction.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conspiracy theorist much?
Gonna try and destroy some Vaccines?
How about a little assassination?
Blowing up Vermont on the agenda?
How about Connecticut? That state is my fan favorite for destruction.
Is it a conspiracy theory when these people are openly telling you about it? Klaus Schwab leader of the world economic forum? Conspiracy? Yes. Theory? No. I can’t help if you don’t look it up yourself.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it a conspiracy theory when these people are openly telling you about it? Klaus Schwab leader of the world economic forum? Conspiracy? Yes. Theory? No. I can’t help if you don’t look it up yourself.

So you want humanity to end? Painfully and slowly eh?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is sounds like a conspiracy theory. It may be true, but, not likely. Isn't it more likely that: 1. the regular citizens of many nations have become panicked by the news media and CDC/WHO; 2. these same citizens have been triggered into irrational fear by these same leaders; 3. the public outcry and news media tendency to blame someone/anyone for the failure to stop covid has placed unusual pressure upon leaders to solve the covid problem; 4. the leaders response to the public fears, tendency to look for blame and desire to avoid being the person blamed for not solving covid has led to cutting corners in an attempt to find a solution; 5. the leaders and scientists know they have cut corners and are highly likely to be liable to laws suits, so they gave the drug companies immunity to lawsuits so they could develop a vaccine faster (warp speed).

The public is partly to blame for this poor vaccine because they just want a solution, now. The public has failed to educate themselves, and instead has relied upon the news media to feed them partial information about covid (primarily, the scary aspects of covid). Our leaders are to blame because they relied upon quarantines to manage covid and the public is sick of the quarantine. Our leaders are also to blame because they did not calm the public, but instead further panicked the public. No need for convoluted conspiracy theories, the behavior of all involved is quite visible to anyone who "has eyes to see".
ROFL...
So now the conspiracy is that it's all our fault?

And when exactly are the lizard people taking control openly?

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you want humanity to end? Painfully and slowly eh?
How do you figure? Annual flu comes to around 18 deaths per 100k annually wirh a vaccine while covid yields around 24 deaths per 100k with no vaccine. Likewise, why wouldnt a non-mRNA vaccine work just fine like we have always done?

Reactions: jshiii

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
good trolling sir!
Just put them on ignore. Some folks here never know when to just shut up and listen.

You obviously know what you are talking about OP.

Yes, it is incredibly wicked to be exempt from any kind of lawsuit or even bad press for that matter.

Thanks for your valuable input.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you figure? Annual flu comes to around 18 deaths per 100k annually wirh a vaccine while covid yields around 24 deaths per 100k with no vaccine. Likewise, why wouldnt a non-mRNA vaccine work just fine like we have always done?

They don't work for coronavirus. If they did Ebola, SARS and MERS would have been over with simply and easily. But they don't and usually have problems associated with their use in general population and extremely limited effectiveness on top of the aforementioned issues.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your reading comprehension skills need some brushing up! Leaders, CDC, WHO, news media, and the public are all contributing factors.

Lizard people sounds more like one of your theories.
If only the lizard people was one of mine...

This guy isn't being truthful about his/her/it's identity. He has nothing but conspiracy theories to offer. He has no truth...just unfounded and illiterate suggestions in a field he doesn't actually know anything about.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just put them on ignore. Some folks here never know when to just shut up and listen.

You obviously know what you are talking about OP.

Yes, it is incredibly wicked to be exempt from any kind of lawsuit or even bad press for that matter.

Thanks for your valuable input.
Oh come off it...
You know that he is only saying what you want to hear. He has nothing but regurgitations from conspiracy theorist websites to spout.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder when his turn on the freeway offramp is coming up...

Or does he want to stay in the shelter tonight and get a good meal. If course they kick you out early in the morning.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The PCR test is not what felt unnatural

Then why mention it? Sorry, but it did come over as though you were doubting the reality of Covid-19 in the same way that some people doubt the reality of HIV.

Have you heard of the Great Reset?

Yes. A proposal to transform the global economy so that it promotes equality and becomes more environmentally friendly. Big on ideas and business jargon, little in the way of actual substance. There's a lot to like about the proposals, but I can't see it happening in a significant way - too many powerful vested interests who won't want things to change. Do you remember the international campaign in the run-up to the millennium (Jubilee 2000) to cancel the debts of impoverished countries? It had some temporary successes, but 20 years on very little has actually changed.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm new here! Just a brief introduction before I discuss this vaccine. I apologize if this post is long, but it may be worth your time, and feedback is much appreciated.

I am a PhD student, and my research is in cancer where I have assisted my lab in discovering bioenergetic mechanisms in cancers that allow for unlimited growth potential. After discovering that the basis of cancer growth is chronic inflammatory signaling that leads to a dysfunctional mitochondrial bioenergetic program, I began studying phytonutrients due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Long story short, I have found that many phytonutrients do exactly what you would want a drug to do if you were trying to treat cancer, and yet they are totally free to us by consuming raw plant products. God knew what he was doing when he created nature, so please remember that before eating processed and man-modified foods that are stripped of phytonutrients. These plant-based chemicals truly do serve a purpose.

Now onto the vaccine..

Our DNA us used to form RNA that is then used to make proteins. While this mRNA vaccine does not alter your DNA, it adds mRNA to your cells which is still genetic material that encodes for proteins. This particular mRNA is translated by your cells to create the spike protein of the Covid-19 virus. Your cells then take this protein and express it on their own surfaces. This is adding a foreign protein to your cells. We aren't calling it "genetic modification" by a technicality that your DNA isnt altered when the reality is, you are still adding instructions for proteins that are not contained within your biological programming. I don't see a big difference here outside of semantics.

A big issue with this vaccine however, that is being widely overlooked, is the ethical dilemma we are facing. The drug companies were granted immunity from legal repercussions in the event this vaccine harms someone. From a quick google search, you can see that 23 people have recently died in Norway from the vaccine and approximately 55 people in the United States. Typically, if you take a medicine that is harmful, you are entitled to lawsuits to cover damages. Now however, drug companies are not held liable, which means that product safety can no longer be trusted. There are no ramifications in the event batches of these vaccines are botched. There are no ramifications if there end up being long term side effects. Checks and balances are being thwarted to keep costs low, and our liberties are being held over our heads to coerce us into taking this injection. I do not yet see how we as Christians can support this.

I appreciate the time you took reading. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well.

It seems that "checks and balances" are being thwarted in other ways too!

Good read!

Welcome!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why mention it? Sorry, but it did come over as though you were doubting the reality of Covid-19 in the same way that some people doubt the reality of HIV.

Yes. A proposal to transform the global economy so that it promotes equality and becomes more environmentally friendly. Big on ideas and business jargon, little in the way of actual substance. There's a lot to like about the proposals, but I can't see it happening in a significant way - too many powerful vested interests who won't want things to change. Do you remember the international campaign in the run-up to the millennium (Jubilee 2000) to cancel the debts of impoverished countries? It had some temporary successes, but 20 years on very little has actually changed.
You may have misinterpreted why I felt the virus was unnatural. That was probably my mistake for not being more clear. I mentioned the PCR because the virus is real. However, the way it came about does not feel natural. And of course, our own government suspects the virus may have come from the Wuhan lab, as of recent reports from Mike Pompeo. My original thought last year was that this virus was modified in lab. Of course this was called a conspiracy. However, here we are, with reports insinuating that it may indeed have been altered in a lab.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree with everything you said except this last part. This has nothing to do with an "anti-Trump campaign." Trump signed executive orders to push operation warp speed through. He was and is all for the push toward vaccinating everyone.
You are correct. Even though Wuhan virus was released to destroy Trump (and the Western world) Mr. Trump failed to see this in January 2020, and then react properly. Which would have meant the setting up of an Independent Investigative Commission to address the COVID Conspiracy. In fact he brought his enemies on board his Task Force and they destroyed America. Imagine.

And even though he had taken the HCQ treatment and benefited from it, he allowed the conspirators to control the narrative, sabotage HCQ, promote Remdesivir, and then promote the bogus vaccines and Operation Warp Speed. Which is not only puzzling but very disturbing.

FBI Arrests CDC Critic Dr. Simone Gold on Monday After She Was Filmed in the US Capitol Walking Around with a Bullhorn — FBI Singled Her Out

Why were Fauci, Birx, Redfield and Azar not fired back in March 2020 and then prosecuted for malfeasance? Why were Gates and Soros not arrested back in 2017 and prosecuted for crimes against humanity?

Last edited:

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A big issue with this vaccine however, that is being widely overlooked, is the ethical dilemma we are facing. The drug companies were granted immunity from legal repercussions in the event this vaccine harms someone. From a quick google search, you can see that 23 people have recently died in Norway from the vaccine and approximately 55 people in the United States. Typically, if you take a medicine that is harmful, you are entitled to lawsuits to cover damages. Now however, drug companies are not held liable, which means that product safety can no longer be trusted. There are no ramifications in the event batches of these vaccines are botched. There are no ramifications if there end up being long term side effects. Checks and balances are being thwarted to keep costs low, and our liberties are being held over our heads to coerce us into taking this injection. I do not yet see how we as Christians can support this.

Do you have a source that we can examine for ourselves, that states this?

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be a PhD student, but of what subject? It doesn't seem to be biology. mRNA doesn't last long in the body; it has a limited lifespan and once the protein has been made, it gets destroyed. So in the end there's very little difference between injecting the mRNA and injecting the viral protein itself (as in a "normal" vaccine). The foreign protein gets mopped up and destroyed by the body's immune response to it, so that doesn't hang around more than a few weeks at most.

Are you a biologist?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is sounds like a conspiracy theory.
When there is an actual conspiracy in place, Christians at least should be honest enough to admit it, and not call it a "conspiracy theory". So let me ask you a few plain questions:

1. Was HCQ sabotaged by the public health officials since January 2020? [If you do not know kindly do the necessary research]

2. Had the HCQ package been proven to be very effective in the early stages of COVID, with multiple studies to confirm this? [Again if you do not know kindly do the necessary research]

3. Does that not mean that there was an ACTUAL CONSPIRACY to prevent access to HCQ and thereby increase the numbers of cases and deaths?

4. And would not an ethical and honest prosecutor call this a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY and prosecute the conspirators?

I am sick and tired of Leftists and fence-sitters talking about conspiracy theories, when millions of lives and businesses have been destroyed for absolutely no reason.