Unethical mRNA Vaccine - Input from a Biochemist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry, I don’t believe in elephants in the room when it comes to science. Please show me the data that supports your hypothesis or it isn’t valid.
hello JTH1234.....you might possibly have realised by now some are saboteurs......of....just about anything.

Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
or....just about anything.
True. China has been planting its agents right across America for a very long time, and some in very responsible positions, but reporting to CCP. Some have been recently outed but that may only be the tip of the iceberg.

We always need to keep in mind that since China is directly responsible for releasing Wuhan virus -- a bioweapon -- it will do everything in its power to spread disinformation, misinformation, propaganda, half-truths, and lies to cover up its sins.

China also has powerful allies in government (some having been compromised by the CCP), and even had them in the Trump Administration (e.g. Anthony Fauci). Has anyone noticed how Fauci's tune has changed immediately after the fraudulent inauguration of Joe Biden? Has anyone also noticed how Tedros's (WHOs) tune had changed immediately after this *inauguration*?

BOTTOM LINE: Almost all information about COVID 19 is tainted, and has been tainted since November 2019. CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am sick and tired of Leftists and fence-sitters talking about conspiracy theories, when millions of lives and businesses have been destroyed for absolutely no reason.

Its the "if u can't beat em join em" syndrome. A mate of mine told me to do that... I enquired further and found that he knows his been deceived but amazingly he won't return to the truth, preferring to continue following the one who deceived him.

Im noticing many people with that mentality now. Its a mental condition that has been documented by many before, a type of cognitive dissonance with some Stockholm syndrome symptoms. Psychology has not yet been able to class it due to its peculiarities...

But i think i know what it is and it not in science... Its called pride. Thats what we're seeing everywhere... Pride

Reactions: Enoch111

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means that you prefer propaganda and nonsense to the truth.
Not hardly...
Yes most of the information in the media is wrong...but I also understand how and why it's wrong.
Huge difference.
So,
No, I don't believe the propaganda...but I do understand that this virus is set to destroy the next generation in a way that bubonic Plague couldn't.
If we lose a third to half of of the next generation...that's going to cause a radical shift in the world.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. China has been planting its agents right across America for a very long time, and some in very responsible positions, but reporting to CCP. Some have been recently outed but that may only be the tip of the iceberg.

So many of them have left the states. Evaporated as best as possible out of America.
Oh they knew they got busted hardcore. So many of the Chinese scientists have gone elsewhere. I'm not exactly sure where.

But the problem with the PRC education system is a real lack of creativity and questioning. Smart enough to copy anything...but not a lot of curiosity in them as a whole. And it's somewhat baffling.

Their doctoral thesis are really kinda boring...and don't change much. An American doctoral thesis will change at least a dozen times in order to break new ground.

A few have obviously turned their backs on their comrads.... For whatever reason some are "out of favor" these days and having a difficult time getting data and samples. Just saying... some have bought into the american dream and some haven't.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, after reading the Newsweek article - Fact Check: Are pharmaceutical companies immune from COVID-19 vaccine lawsuits? - there is no legislation or policy change that's been made specifically in response to the Covid vaccines, which is sort of how you made it sound at first. The laws and policies in place have been around for years, to protect pharmaceutical companies during a public health emergency, such as a pandemic. However, people can still pursue compensation through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, they just can't sue the vaccine manufacturer. In summary: this is nothing new, it's been this way for at least the past 15 years.
I recall hearing that the vaccine companies are being given special immunity from liability. I found these articles.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either

KEY POINTS
  • Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
  • A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine.
  • That program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covidvaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.

AstraZeneca to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall hearing that the vaccine companies are being given special immunity from liability. I found this article.

AstraZeneca to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries

Well...it was a choice between waiting for two years worth of data or giving them immunity and having the vaccine now.

That's on your government. Not the drug maker's responsibility.

But it's also going to save lives and keep the workforce capable of working. The numbers said to save lives...pure and simple.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...it was a choice between waiting for two years worth of data or giving them immunity and having the vaccine now.

That's on your government. Not the drug maker's responsibility.

But it's also going to save lives and keep the workforce capable of working. The numbers said to save lives...pure and simple.
Just so you know, Jonny Boy, I’m not reading most of what you say about the vaccines at this point. I look at both sides of issues. You’re selling one side, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm new here! Just a brief introduction before I discuss this vaccine. I apologize if this post is long, but it may be worth your time, and feedback is much appreciated.

I am a PhD student, and my research is in cancer where I have assisted my lab in discovering bioenergetic mechanisms in cancers that allow for unlimited growth potential. After discovering that the basis of cancer growth is chronic inflammatory signaling that leads to a dysfunctional mitochondrial bioenergetic program, I began studying phytonutrients due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Long story short, I have found that many phytonutrients do exactly what you would want a drug to do if you were trying to treat cancer, and yet they are totally free to us by consuming raw plant products. God knew what he was doing when he created nature, so please remember that before eating processed and man-modified foods that are stripped of phytonutrients. These plant-based chemicals truly do serve a purpose.

Now onto the vaccine..

Our DNA us used to form RNA that is then used to make proteins. While this mRNA vaccine does not alter your DNA, it adds mRNA to your cells which is still genetic material that encodes for proteins. This particular mRNA is translated by your cells to create the spike protein of the Covid-19 virus. Your cells then take this protein and express it on their own surfaces. This is adding a foreign protein to your cells. We aren't calling it "genetic modification" by a technicality that your DNA isnt altered when the reality is, you are still adding instructions for proteins that are not contained within your biological programming. I don't see a big difference here outside of semantics.

A big issue with this vaccine however, that is being widely overlooked, is the ethical dilemma we are facing. The drug companies were granted immunity from legal repercussions in the event this vaccine harms someone. From a quick google search, you can see that 23 people have recently died in Norway from the vaccine and approximately 55 people in the United States. Typically, if you take a medicine that is harmful, you are entitled to lawsuits to cover damages. Now however, drug companies are not held liable, which means that product safety can no longer be trusted. There are no ramifications in the event batches of these vaccines are botched. There are no ramifications if there end up being long term side effects. Checks and balances are being thwarted to keep costs low, and our liberties are being held over our heads to coerce us into taking this injection. I do not yet see how we as Christians can support this.

I appreciate the time you took reading. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well.

Appreciate the information. First welcome, and thanks for the information. Can I assume you are warning people not to get vaccinated?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just so you know, Jonny Boy, I’m not reading most of what you say about the vaccines at this point. I look at both sides of issues. You’re selling one side, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why.

Because there's no one telling the truth.
I'm not left or right...I'm a third rail.

And since you have ignored my statements you don't understand why.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because there's no one telling the truth.
I'm not left or right...I'm a third rail.

And since you have ignored my statements you don't understand why.
I understand plenty. You’re pushing vaccines without considering what ALL experts are saying. That’s not wise.

BTW, have you been vaccinated yet? If so, did you get the mRNA vaccine?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do have to be very careful about interpreting this statistic.

A VERY common mistake made by people ideologically opposed to vaccination is to assume/claim that all deaths immediately following vaccination "must be" or "are" caused by the vaccine. This is a logical fallacy ("post hoc propter hoc" fallacy).

Especially when a drug or vaccine is new, all deaths occurring within a short time period after administration must be reported, to ensure that no serious adverse effects are missed. But in this case, "all" really does mean "all" - even if it's quite obvious that the death is coincidental (e.g. the patient walked out of the clinic and got run over by a bus). Weeks or months later, the deaths unrelated to the vaccine are weeded out and the true vaccine-related death figures are published - and are invariably much lower and not at all scary. This hasn't happened yet in this case.

Apparently these Norwegian cases were all very frail elderly people whose life expectancy was very short and they may well have died anyway, whether or not they had received the vaccine.

We are told that there have been 23 deaths, but how many people in Norway have been given the vaccine so far? 23 deaths out of 230 vaccinations would be terrifying. 23 deaths out of 23,000 less so, but still alarming. 23 deaths out of 2,300,000? Then there are the millions of doses already given elsewhere. Nearly 2 million people in Israel have received this vaccine, and Israelis aren't dropping like flies.

You may be a PhD student, but of what subject? It doesn't seem to be biology. mRNA doesn't last long in the body; it has a limited lifespan and once the protein has been made, it gets destroyed. So in the end there's very little difference between injecting the mRNA and injecting the viral protein itself (as in a "normal" vaccine). The foreign protein gets mopped up and destroyed by the body's immune response to it, so that doesn't hang around more than a few weeks at most.
I usually see the opposite of what you’re saying. The medical community has typically refused to recognize serious side effects of vaccines in general--even when it's in-your-face obvious that the vaccine did harm. I’ve observed this for over 30 years.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand plenty. You’re pushing vaccines without considering what ALL experts are saying. That’s not wise.

BTW, have you been vaccinated yet? If so, did you get the mRNA vaccine?

No...I've looked at both sides. I was extremely hesitant about these mRNA vaccines before the data came out. I was saying wait...don't be first. (Still saying that about AstraZeneca and J&J.)
I was extremely concerned about those who wouldn't respond positively to them because of past coronavirus vaccine trials.

And those concerns have been erased. The media doesn't actually report the needed information...they just report the sensational stuff that sells newspapers.

But by going to the scientific publications and talking to those who actually know what is important that never gets reported...I'm convinced that the mRNA Vaccines are going to be our best bet.
There's still some questions that I have about them but of course my questions aren't being answered by anyone. There are a very few others asking the same questions but it's not in the mainstream media or even publications. They are somewhat moot at this point because of a lot of reasons...but they are nagging.

There are a lot of Vaccines coming...not all of them are going to be as good as these first two are...their data isn't so good. The real questions I have about them are being somewhat ignored.

And in the meantime I'm labeled as something that I am not. I call em as I see them.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No...I've looked at both sides. I was extremely hesitant about these mRNA vaccines before the data came out. I was saying wait...don't be first. (Still saying that about AstraZeneca and J&J.)
I was extremely concerned about those who wouldn't respond positively to them because of past coronavirus vaccine trials.

And those concerns have been erased. The media doesn't actually report the needed information...they just report the sensational stuff that sells newspapers.

But by going to the scientific publications and talking to those who actually know what is important that never gets reported...I'm convinced that the mRNA Vaccines are going to be our best bet.
There's still some questions that I have about them but of course my questions aren't being answered by anyone. There are a very few others asking the same questions but it's not in the mainstream media or even publications. They are somewhat moot at this point because of a lot of reasons...but they are nagging.

There are a lot of Vaccines coming...not all of them are going to be as good as these first two are...their data isn't so good. The real questions I have about them are being somewhat ignored.

And in the meantime I'm labeled as something that I am not. I call em as I see them.
So......your answer to my question is that you have NOT received a COVID vaccine. This speaks volumes!!!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appreciate the information. First welcome, and thanks for the information. Can I assume you are warning people not to get vaccinated?
I am warning about this mRNA vaccine. Multiple companies are currently working on the whole inactivated virus vaccines similar to the ones that have been around for a while. If required, I will be getting one of those instead, assuming my rights and liberties remain intact. Again, if I’m unable to sue for damages and the company isn’t held liable then I won’t take their products. See Valneva for an example of a whole inactivated virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall hearing that the vaccine companies are being given special immunity from liability. I found these articles.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either

KEY POINTS
  • Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
  • A little-known government program provides benefits to people who can prove they suffered serious injury from a vaccine.
  • That program rarely pays, covering just 29 claims over the last decade.
If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covidvaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.

The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.

Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.

Thank you for this confirmation!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So......your answer to my question is that you have NOT received a COVID vaccine. This speaks volumes!!!
If that's what you took away from what I said...you need help...lots of it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am warning about this mRNA vaccine. Multiple companies are currently working on the whole inactivated virus vaccines similar to the ones that have been around for a while. If required, I will be getting one of those instead, assuming my rights and liberties remain intact. Again, if I’m unable to sue for damages and the company isn’t held liable then I won’t take their products. See Valneva for an example of a whole inactivated virus.
And the results of those Vaccine trials are going to be horrible side effects. This method has failed miserably with this class of virus EVERY time previously. If it actually works without the side effects I won't be just shocked...I will be declaring a miracle!