Update on brother and mother...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is sad. Sorry about the loss of your mother. I can't imagine what you're going through. I pray for healing and comfort from the things you've been through. I hope your brother comes to know Christ if he hasn't already. I pray for you to have the strength to keep going on and grow more in God.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother is doing well, he's still in the hospital and could use your prayers. He facetimed with my niece the other day and is up and about somewhat. But still has a some problems from having his heart at 20% capacity. He'll be OK but may face some amputations of his toes.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother is getting out of the hospital soon. Things are going well! He no longer needs kidney dialysis. Thanks again for all your prayers :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for all your prayers. I wanted to make a special thread for my brother so no one would miss it:

My mother died and she had a really bad illness that she had dealt with for years and years and had stopped taking her meds. Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers.

My brother had pneumonia and suffered two heart attacks as a result of it. He died in the hospital for 15 minutes, they were able to revive him, he was supposed to be brain dead and not live. His heart wasn't functioning, liver and kidneys failing and lungs were full of fluid. So they couldn't give him dialysis or treatment for pneumonia.

We got a miracle. The doctors called my niece to inform her that he had improved and they couldn't explain why so they were starting him on dialysis. But they told her not to get her hopes up.

The doctors called her a few days later and said he was up and talking and taking commands and they couldn't explain how. They said he didn't show signs of brain damage either. He is now recovering and going thru physical therapy. They're saying it's a miracle.

I think I was still gone here in October Devin. I am really sorry to hear about your mom, but the miracle with your brother is just amazing and I am very grateful to read this.