Updated Hershey Kiss Christmas Commerical

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol I heard that this was getting a lot of controversy. XD First of all here's the old one and then I'll post the new one. :)

Reactions: WaterSong and Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we'd have more families enjoying time together? And getting fat on chocolate kisses! :D

I'd love to get fat on Hershey's Kisses, Lol. My favorite food is chocolate, but unfortunately I can't have caffeine anymore (Boo!).

But yeah, what some people get upset over, Lol. I do have to admit though, if they took away the Cadbury Egg commercial with the Lion wearing the bunny ears, that one I think I might miss. It's like tradition as well.

But life goes on. You bite the bullet and move on.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd love to get fat on Hershey's Kisses, Lol. My favorite food is chocolate, but unfortunately I can't have caffeine anymore (Boo!).

But yeah, what some people get upset over, Lol. I do have to admit though, if they took away the Cadbury Egg commercial with the Lion wearing the bunny ears, that one I think I might miss. It's like tradition as well.

But life goes on. You bite the bullet and move on.
The Cadbury Egg will never be the same :( lol.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol I heard that this was getting a lot of controversy. XD First of all here's the old one and then I'll post the new one. :)

I agree, love Hershey Kisses.
Normally I would say to this new commercial getting a lot of controversy, you're kidding!
However, as absurd as the PC culture of Snowflake is, you know what happens to snowflakes when something turns up the heat, I'm not surprised.
How dare you eat that little wrapped chocolate when they were just trying to play music!

I enjoy giving the response, too late, to the snowflake that objects to something I've said.
PC enforced is a methodology that intends not only to control how you communicate but also how you think. Because prior to speaking you think of what you're going to say about that what affords you to arrive at an opinion or conclusion.
Mind control.
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be maners. " George Carlin, RIP

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we'd have more families enjoying time together? And getting fat on chocolate kisses! :D
They've made a giant chocolate kiss too. The perfect Christmas gift for those who don't mind hearing their hips scream, eat more salad, eat more salad, as they unwrap the thing.