US Gives More Than $4.1 Billion In Grants For LGBT Initiatives Worldwide

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This should be good:

according to your link:
"Plans to create a "safe space for LGBTQ youth and adults to seek support and resources" earned a $1.8 million grant from the U.S. government in 2022 for the LGBT Life Center in Norfolk, Virginia."
Starting off with fake information. who would have thought that a far right wing publication was capable of lying about LGBT people?
According the source your link provided the it wasn't a grant it was a small business loan for $653,800.00 given out in 2020 to keep their youth housing program open during covid.

"A proposal for encouraging "diversity, equity, and inclusion in Serbia's workplaces and business communities by promoting economic empowerment of and opportunity for LGBTQI+ people in Serbia" also was a winning plan. To fund it, the U.S. government awarded Serbian activist group Grupa Izadji a grant of $500,000." it was actually $22,889

"An Armenian activist group, the Pink Human Rights Defender, received $1 million from the United States "to empower the LGBTI community" in Armenia, a tiny country next to Turkey." Of course your link failed to mention that the money was specific for legal fees to fight the recent targeting of the country by US hate groups working to pass legislation is Armenia legalizing killing of LGBT individuals of any age.

But then you can't sell outrage and hate by telling the truth

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 17
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just part of the NWO depopulation strategy. Abortions account for 15% ( but that's not enough so they are pushing for late term and even partial- birth abortions); vaccinations causing death or sterization add to that; contraception increase ( the day after pill); the LGBT factor (no procreation, indoctrination of transgender alternatives at a young age to encourage a sex change before they realize their mistake); downsizing the family by having less kids; increase in drug use (fentanyl allowed to enter our border that kills children), all have been promoted to thwart population growth.
Still, 140 million babies are born every year. They want to knock that number down by 90%.
This plan won't work since God will soon intervene. As far as I know, His command to be fruitful and multiply hasn't changed.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just part of the NWO depopulation strategy. Abortions account for 15% ( but that's not enough so they are pushing for late term and even partial- birth abortions); vaccinations causing death or sterization add to that; contraception increase ( the day after pill); the LGBT factor (no procreation, indoctrination of transgender alternatives at a young age to encourage a sex change before they realize their mistake); downsizing the family by having less kids; increase in drug use (fentanyl allowed to enter our border that kills children), all have been promoted to thwart population growth.
Still, 140 million babies are born every year. They want to knock that number down by 90%.
This plan won't work since God will soon intervene. As far as I know, His command to be fruitful and multiply hasn't changed.

I've been saying for awhile now that gay marriage is a form of population control. Everything that these people push is anti-life, from abortion to the LGBT lifestyle. Now, they are convincing people to mutilate their own bodies and feel good about it. This wicknedness will warrant a response from God.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been saying for awhile now that gay marriage is a form of population control. Everything that these people push is anti-life, from abortion to the LGBT lifestyle. Now, they are convincing people to mutilate their own bodies and feel good about it. This wicknedness will warrant a response from God.
I agree. There is something seriously wrong with our country.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. There is something seriously wrong with our country.
Start with the churches. Thousands of churches call themselves Christian and have drastic beliefs in Bible doctrines! God is far from pleased!

2 Corinthians 11
Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Used to be sexual deviants just wanted to be left alone. Now they want to be subsidized.

This is how evil advances. $4.1 B would fit pretty good in my pocket, from where it came.
I think of all the good I could continue to do in my community with that kind of money.

Homeless veterans re-home project. Businesses, including food franchises, where I hire those re-homed veterans.
And so much more.

Instead, promoting homosexual agendas,giving funds for mutilation surgeries to change what God made,and convincing little girls boys menustrate. And don't forget the posters that give pregnancy advice to pregnant people.

Dear God ......Why?

:sxl::pursuit:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you, the reader, chosen a path that has led you away from God? Have you strayed far from His presence? Perhaps you've pursued desires that seemed tempting but ultimately left you empty. Now, having expended your resources, your plans unfulfilled, and your hopes dashed, do you find yourself in solitude and despair? The voice that has long whispered to your heart, a voice you may have ignored, now speaks clearly: "Rise up and depart, for this is not your place of rest; it is defiled, and it will bring about your ruin, even great destruction." (Micah 2:10) The invitation is extended to return to your Father's house. He calls out to you, saying, "Return to Me, for I have redeemed you." (Isaiah 44:22).

Do not heed the enemy's deceitful suggestion that you must improve yourself or become good enough before coming to Christ. If you wait until you feel worthy, you may never come. When Satan points to your sinful state, remember the promise of Jesus, "Whoever comes to Me I will never cast out." (John 6:37) Tell the adversary that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses from all sin. Make David's prayer your own, saying, "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." (Psalm 51:7).

Rise and return to your Heavenly Father. He eagerly awaits you from afar. If you take even one step toward Him in repentance, He will hasten to embrace you with His boundless love. His ear is attentive to the cry of a contrite soul. The very first longing for God is known to Him. Before a prayer is uttered or a heart's yearning is expressed, Christ's grace extends to meet the grace at work within the human soul.

Your Heavenly Father will remove the sin-stained garments from you. In the beautiful parable of Zechariah, the high priest Joshua, standing before the angel of the Lord in filthy clothes, symbolizes the sinner. The Lord commands, "Take away the filthy garments from him." And to Joshua, He says, "See, I have taken away your iniquity, and I will clothe you with pure vestments... They put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with garments." (Zechariah 3:4, 5) Similarly, God will adorn you with "the garments of salvation" and cover you with "the robe of righteousness." (Isaiah 61:10) "Though you have lain among the pots, yet you shall be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold." (Psalm 68:13).

He will invite you into His banquet hall, and His banner over you will be love. (Song of Solomon 2:4) "If you will walk in My ways," He declares, "I will give you places to walk among these that stand by"—even among the holy angels who surround His throne. (Zechariah 3:7).

"As the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you." (Isaiah 62:5) "He will exult over you with loud singing; as on a day of festival, He will remove disaster from you." (Zephaniah 3:17) Heaven and earth will join in the Father's joyous song, saying, "This son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found."

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been saying for awhile now that gay marriage is a form of population control.
How?
Everything that these people push is anti-life, from abortion to the LGBT lifestyle.
Yeah marriage, family, community involvement, education, hard work, investment.... obviously all part of anti-life
Now, they are convincing people to mutilate their own bodies and feel good about it. This wicknedness will warrant a response from God.
On what planet?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Used to be sexual deviants just wanted to be left alone. Now they want to be subsidized.

This is how evil advances. $4.1 B would fit pretty good in my pocket, from where it came.
yes, lying about it is how evil advances.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anybody know why Liberals are in a Christian forum?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you support business that want the right to segregate.
Businesses have always had the right to refuse service to anyone.

A gay baker can refuse a Christian couple a custom wedding cake. All she has to say is, I'm sorry I don't create wedding cakes .

A gay couple comes in next. They order a custom wedding cake and the Lesbian baker takes their down payment.

A friend of mine ordered baby shower invitations from a party store owned by a Lesbian. All staff were gay.
Christian themed invitations.
During the order process she mentioned the date of the party. Paid half down for the invitations. Non-refundable deposit.

Delay after delay,the invitations weren't yet in. The week before the party she found out the invitations could not be printed.

Which is nonsense. So,she had to grab up store bought invitations and hope the mail delivered in time for guests to schedule their appearance in a day after receiving them.