USA going to war over Ukraine with Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Americans think that what happens in Europe won't have any direct effect on them, but the future is about to prove them wrong again. Americans spent decades thinking that the problems in the Middle East were never going to effect them directly, even when it was no secret that the violent Islamic groups viewed America as the "great Satan". Osama Bin Liden kept warning the western nations that he was declaring a jihad against them, and Americans didn't decide to take his warnings seriously until 3,000 Americans were murdered on 9/11.

And here we are again, 20 years later, still being foolish enough to believe that things that are happening on the other side of the world will never be of any consequence to us, even while our enemies continue to plot our demise and work together to make it a reality.
Germany never had any intentions to stop Russian aggression. If anything, the fact that Germany and France are now working with Russia to take Ukraine and undermine NATO shows they have been aiding Russian aggression. Any hopes of the EU being disbanded or dissolved is wishful thinking because the Bible indicates in both Rev. 17 and Dan. 2 that the old Roman Empire is going to rise out of the EU. In some ways, it's already here.
I'm from America, and i basically agree with McFearless about Trump. I don't hate Trump, but his supporters deify him in the exact same way liberals deify Obama. This is especially true of Trump's religious supporters. They're unable to recognize the fact that Trump is just as antichrist as any Democrat. This isn't a political issue, and using the "you're not from America, so you don't understand" argument is absolutely weak.

This is a sin vs. righteousness issue, and it's an issue anyone can understand when they look at Trump and know that he is the antithesis of everything Christ stands for. Democrat atheists possess the sense to recognize this, and they don't believe anything the Bible says.

Trump does not represent Christian values in the slightest, and someone who lacks biblical virtue is in absolutely no position to portray themselves as a defender of Christian values. Of course Trump's religious followers lack the sense to see this, because they view Christianity through the lens of their political beliefs instead of what God says. I don't care at all about how much he claims to be pro-God or how many evangelical leaders support him. Every last one of them are just as corrupt and clueless about the Bible as he is anyway.
Except it is a weighing in the scale isn't it.
Neither side is obviously Christian.
But one side's values help Christians to be living in peace, quietness and safety and to be allowed to worship in all godliness and reverence more so than the other which is overtly hostile to Christians. They do not want Christians enable to live in peace and quiet with security. Democrats attack constantly the foundations of our faith and godly living.

The goal here is shown in verse 2, that is why I support republicans with my vote. And God agrees with this, verse 3.
1 Timothy 2
New King James Version

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one has posted any proof that the election was stolen. Folks keep saying it, but they got nuttin'.
I know president Biden got help stealing the election because I witnessed it first hand and I saw it on CNN of all places.

But Cassandra, seeing proof begins with a nagging question. Folks don't go looking for answers if the answers they own are satisfactory. So, may I offer you a question to think about? According to the New York Times, candidate Joe Biden got 81,284,666 votes. (I think I heard someone say that this is the most any president has ever gotten.)

Question: how many people attend Biden speeches or rallies? How many people attend Trump rallies? Isn't it strange that the most popular president in American history can't seem to rally more than a dozen people?

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know president Biden got help stealing the election because I witnessed it first hand and I saw it on CNN of all places.

But Cassandra, seeing proof begins with a nagging question. Folks don't go looking for answers if the answers they own are satisfactory. So, may I offer you a question to think about? According to the New York Times, candidate Joe Biden got 81,284,666 votes. (I think I heard someone say that this is the most any president has ever gotten.)

Question: how many people attend Biden speeches or rallies? How many people attend Trump rallies? Isn't it strange that the most popular president in American history can't seem to rally more than a dozen people?

I believe the election was won by Brandon because of the mail in ballots, which I did not trust it, but we weren't allowed to go to the booths in person and vote, there are several states suing because it was unconstitutional, that votes are required in person unless the person met the absentee ballots requirement, such as being overseas or if a person is handicapped.

A couple of the states that are suing are Pennsylvania, and Arizona and a couple more I can't remember now.

Yeah every time Brandon got off the plane to give a speech, he waved to the air, there wasn't anyone there, it was even joked about, only people at those rallies was Biden and the Secret Service that has to provide protection for people running for President or once the said person is elected,

Trump is one of the greatest Presidents ever that stepped foot in the White House, in my opinion the best, who loves America and is for the American people, and against this LGTB stuff and everything that's included with it and against same sex marriages associated with it, not letting in illegals by the masses and passing laws that require American citizens to be hired first, which that has gone down the drain, where I work now they are hiring mainly hiring Chinese and Indians and Pakistanis who are here on work visas and have to maintain their jobs, or they get deported back.

Which he exploits these people doesn't pay the according to their education and many are PhDs who aren't making PhD salaries, which I think they are paying them less than me who only has a High School diploma, but he knows their need to keep their work visas so he exploits them and the owner of the Company is Chinese as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Russia invaded Ukraine's 2 breakaway provinces. Now ask yourself, why would they break away from Ukraine?
Because Ukraine has corrupt government, and they want to be a part of Russia again, as they were for over 300 years.
Our Biden has deep ties into Ukrainian corruption, shows Biden is also just like them.

Countries and regions are controlled by spiritual powers as their slaves really, and people are under their authority.
Scripture speaks of spiritual powers of wickedness in high places.
What you hear and are shown as their worldly truths, comes from those regional powers
Why do you suppose God takes us out of the world and tells us to be a separate holy nation, and that HE called you out of darkness.
1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Another comprehension problem is your 'calling' what that really means, not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called. God does not call all then.

Glory Only in the Lord
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; 28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.

30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—
31 that, as it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the Lord.”

You want to learn about the other side, then read a different narrative.
Sputnik News - World News, Breaking News & Top Storie

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Videos: Celebrations Erupt in Donetsk After Russia Recognises Its Sovereignty

People don't breakaway from their rulers unless they are unhappy. Biden is about the worst POTUS since Carter

The Donbass region is predominantly Russian-speaking, and, according to a 2001 census, ethnic Russians make up 38.2% of the population of Donetsk.
Dating back to the 1990s, shortly after the dissolution of the Soviet Union, the politics of the Donbass have been at odds with those of Kiev, Ukraine's capital city. The region voted to have their official language be Russian, a measure which was rejected in Kiev.
Since 2014, separatists have for much of the past eight years maintained control of the city of Donetsk, the largest city in the region.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think Russia should take up to half of Ukraine, and also Biden is now saying the price of gasoline is going to rise a lot, and he is blaming Russia.
See democrats always blame "Russia, Russia, Russia" for all sorts of things, but it is the democrats who shut down oil production and exploration in the US. As soon as Biden was installed, his policies, the democratic policies have caused a massive rise in energy prices by several mechanisms, one is fueling inflation, another is their hatred of hydrocarbons, another is their hatred of low energy prices. The price changes you pay for are entirely due to politics.
Democrats secretly like higher and higher energy costs.They dont want you driving anywhere, take the BUS.

upload_2022-2-22_16-28-25.png

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Beats me why the USA buys oil from their enemies.
There is lots of oil north of the border in Canada...,.