USA going to war over Ukraine with Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump wasn't a politician, which is why the career politicians in the Hill hated him. Because he'd been both Republican and Democrat before. And as a private citizen bought his fair share of members of both parties.
Which he disclosed during his campaign.

He loves America, that's a second strike. He made policy as if he were running a for profit business, not a non-profit like before. He brought America back into common sense trade agreements, and insured we weren't every countrys nanny. to the degree he was allowed.

I think at first the Democrats thought they had a lock in a former Democrat being in office.
When he showed them he wasn't their pet, the claws came out. And the dogs united to tear him apart.

He won the election. They knew he would. Which is why I believe they planned the steal maybe even before he took the 2020 election. A safeguard.

His biggest mistake, because most in his inner circle were Democrat plants, was to concede to make history and not give the state of the union address because Pelosi refused him entry into the House chamber.
Thank you Oceanprayers, I couldn't have said it better.

My apologies for the Canada remark that one time, I'm sorry.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnPaul - Thank you for your well wishing of Gods Bless upon me.

Despite the overwhelming efforts of Corrupt Dictators upchucking demands over the People at Large, and despite being subjected to “their” thievery and oppression; the People at Large are STILL carrying on WITHOUT the Dictators Permission, to share skills and aid one another.
Accredit to Our Great Lord God Almighty.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnPaul - Thank you for your well wishing of Gods Bless upon me.

Despite the overwhelming efforts of Corrupt Dictators upchucking demands over the People at Large, and despite being subjected to “their” thievery and oppression; the People at Large are STILL carrying on WITHOUT the Dictators Permission, to share skills and aid one another.
Accredit to Our Great Lord God Almighty.
And I mean it brother.
Again, Amen brother!

Reactions: Taken

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following is a typical example of what I mean by the USA not appearing in end times scriptures.
This has always led me to think we are not going to be relevant as much as you might think in the last days.
Our country may be destroyed, by a terrible war or something else, all that is for now just speculation, like the author below says, the democrats are destroying our country, bit by bit. It maybe that we will be judged and no longer be a world power. I have read that for those behind the 'Great Reset', that is one of their goals.

America Not Mentioned In Prophecy | Revelation 11:2 – Christian Beliefs 101
A few years ago, a major defense consultant report on the future of the USA, and some other western nations was for a massive up to 90% drop in population, due to various major stressors about to come on the world. Mainly that the people living in those countries will not be able to cope with and survive what is coming on the world.
America the beautiful God shed his Grace on thee.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illegals who have no business being here, that Trump was building a wall to keep the garbage and criminals out, these people don't want to come here and work for the American dream, they want to come here and exploit it, as they always do.

Why do we have goods in the stores and always everything in Spanish and English when it should only be English, our Country was founded by our forefathers who spoke English and that should be the only language.

We have NO National Religion, per the Constitution of it’s citizenry.
We have NO National Language, per the Constitution of it’s citizenry.
We have NO National Identification, per the Constitution of it’s citizenry.
Foreigners ARE NOT citizens.
Illegal foreigners ARE criminals, as is anyone who BREAKS IN to what is not theirs.

It IS CORRUPT reps (servants) WHOSE Oath-ed DUTY it is to PROTECT the citizenry...
BUT Instead, Oppress its citizenry, to Accommodate Criminals.

Yes, since the Establishment of the US...it’s Constitution (Fundamental Law), was written in the English Language, based on Biblical Principles and Standards.............AND provided Provisions FOR Foreigners WHO DESIRED to Come to the US, Assimilate, BY Agreement with the Established Governing Powers, AS a ASSET.......to have a LEAGAL MEANS to ENTER, Assimilate and BE an ASSET, or FACE deportation. <—- Biblical Principles.

Not difficult to IMMEDIATELY SPOT, a CORRUPT “politician”, WHO advocates, promotes, dictates......the complete Opposite.

Not difficult to IMMEDIATELY SPOT, a CORRUPT “politician”, WHO DOUBLE-SPEAKS....back-patting themselves against “racism”....while “promoting” Racial Divide....

If a person IS OF African, Arab, Mexican, Latino, German, Russian, Chinese, etc. Heritage.......who gives a crap? We have had LONG standing “Festivals” for people of Foreign heritage to SHARE their heritage’s (language, dress, music, dance, food, customs) with ANY ONE interested to attend a “festival” and “experience”.

WHEN a person OF Foreign Heritage, Identifies themselves as a Citizen ...
African-American, Mexican-American, Arab-American, etc.......
I do not pretend that is about “heritage”....but exactly about Citizenry...and exactly what their Citizenry means..........MIXED...ALLEGIANCE FIRST and foremost what they SAY.......African, Mexican, Arab, etc.
Assimilation citizenry, is NOT about Heritage, but is precisely about Allegiance to the Nation.......
Accommodating FOREIGNERS with Allegiances to FOREIGN Nations infiltrating the American Public Square, the Schools, the Business....is ludicrous.

Can you slightly imagine an American citizen, infiltrating China, Russia, Mexico, Columbia, or any foreign Nation, Demand the Government to Fund Schools with English Books, Speech, Teachers, Demand Government handouts to feed, house and cloth their families....WHILE waving their American Flag and claiming American Allegiance? Insanity!

Reactions: JohnPaul

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
In Context...I doubt anyone you just badmouthed would spit on you IF you were on Fire.

In Context...All day long one can easily observe in America, American’s aiding complete strangers....motorists in distress, carrying food to food pantries, cooking food for, fixing broken things, helping elderly in needs, helping homeless, helping children, helping neighbors, on and on WITHOUT PAY for their Time, Offerings, Skills...
....There is NO CHECK LIST of “IF that one being helped Believes IN God, HAS an Income, IS a fraud.”

...MERCY is extended to one in need of MERCY.
...IF you are badmouthing the very one you EXPECT to extent MERCY to you, you are confused of what is Gods own Biblical Principles.

...God Himself IS MERCIFUL. God Himself DOES NOT EXTEND His MERCY to men who badmouth AGAINST HIM.

LAZY Americans....Maybe so. Maybe not. Perspective is key.
It takes great EFFORT to BE Righteous....and by the same token....It takes great EFFORT to Be Corrupt.
* Granted in World Society, there are some who are Complete LUMPS, (who by their own choices,) DO Absolutely NOTHING for themselves...but that is not common Usual.

It doesn’t take great effort to be corrupt, that’s our default setting. To claim otherwise is simply flawed. Maybe it’s time to read your Bible.

You see people doing good deeds without people getting payed in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq too. We shouldn’t measure a culture based on unscientific single case observations. If America was that great, why are so many people homeless? It seems that there are too few good people willing to work for free, or to share their wealth in America.
The military mostly benefit the rich, they are the ones who need their assets protected. That expense you’ll gladly let the poor pay for through taxes, while you refuse welfare programs that benefit the poor - Your lack of love makes me sick.
You guys (some of you) are so right/left focused, America has replaced Christianity with democracy.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn’t take great effort to be corrupt, that’s our default setting. To claim otherwise is simply flawed. Maybe it’s time to read your Bible.

You see people doing good deeds without people getting payed in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq too. We shouldn’t measure a culture based on unscientific single case observations. If America was that great, why are so many people homeless? It seems that there are too few good people willing to work for free, or to share their wealth in America.
The military mostly benefit the rich, they are the ones who need their assets protected. That expense you’ll gladly let the poor pay for through taxes, while you refuse welfare programs that benefit the poor - Your lack of love makes me sick.
You guys (some of you) are so right/left focused, America has replaced Christianity with democracy.
You make me sick with your hatred towards America.

Reactions: Lifelong_sinner

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

why are there so many homeless? Blame big govt for hurting the economy. No one is willing to work for free, i bet you dont either, hypocrite.
As for sharing wealth, its one thing to freely help others, its another to be forced at gunpoint to help merely because big govt said to.
Your hatred of us makes me smile. Since we’re the worlds policemen, i have to think back and wonder if europe is so good, why’d yall need us to win the second world war for you?? Again, its all fun and games till its time to suit up.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I’m glad,
Then we are both happy, may God bless you @JohnPaul. Hopefully God will humble one or both of us so we are able to hear and see the right way. In my opinion patriotism is simply unchristian, as are all other ideologies. I do have hatred towards all evil powers, but I have a lot of love for Americans. I’m just incredibly disappointed with the hate speech I’m hearing from supposed right wing Christians in America. That behavior makes it hard to separate Christian from Muslim - and you know what they say about Muslims (they wont enter heaven).

Reactions: Cassandra

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
why are there so many homeless? Blame big govt for hurting the economy. No one is willing to work for free, i bet you dont either, hypocrite.
As for sharing wealth, its one thing to freely help others, its another to be forced at gunpoint to help merely because big govt said to.
Your hatred of us makes me smile. Since we’re the worlds policemen, i have to think back and wonder if europe is so good, why’d yall need us to win the second world war for you?? Again, its all fun and games till its time to suit up.

Now we are getting into Political Science, interesting.
We didn’t win Second World War, that’s just an American narrative. The Soviet Union won and America won, had America not interfered, the Germans or the Soviets would have won.
Had the Soviet’s won and taken over all of Europe, I would be talking to you today saying that I won the Second World War - probably in Russian.
It’s a fallacy, all European countries lost the war maybe except GB and Sweden.

You only call us (Europeans) winners along with you, because it creates a companionship, a companionship that America has been cashing in on for too long. It also created an idealogical war on communism after the 2nd world war.
America used all it’s soft power to make sure that the Soviet Union would collapse as to prove that any big government will fail. All Scandinavian countries have bigger states than The USA, if big state is creating homelessness, then why does Sweden, Norway and Denmark have almost no homeless people, but much larger welfare programs?
That’s because you don’t count the military force as big state, that’s the first thing you should look at. All communist countries use more on arms than welfare.

Last edited:

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine if the US govt still operated under the Constitution as originally written… we’d have much more freedom today. And people wouldnt be as divided as we are now.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Europe is of no strategic interest to me. I was thinking about it, in relation to my own economic situation, and regarding some entire countries if they were to all die out, would not impact me at all. For example that nation of Austria is 9 million people only. Same thing with Australia with 25 million only. Entire countries populations could simply vanish, and the world would hardly need to notice.
Americans think that what happens in Europe won't have any direct effect on them, but the future is about to prove them wrong again. Americans spent decades thinking that the problems in the Middle East were never going to effect them directly, even when it was no secret that the violent Islamic groups viewed America as the "great Satan". Osama Bin Liden kept warning the western nations that he was declaring a jihad against them, and Americans didn't decide to take his warnings seriously until 3,000 Americans were murdered on 9/11.

And here we are again, 20 years later, still being foolish enough to believe that things that are happening on the other side of the world will never be of any consequence to us, even while our enemies continue to plot our demise and work together to make it a reality.
No. It's time for the EU to be disbanded and dissolved. Ever since it was created it has done nothing beneficial. It is all about a small elitist cabal trying to control everyone else. As a matter of fact it is now too late to stop Russian aggression. And Putin knows this, as do the Europeans.
Germany never had any intentions to stop Russian aggression. If anything, the fact that Germany and France are now working with Russia to take Ukraine and undermine NATO shows they have been aiding Russian aggression. Any hopes of the EU being disbanded or dissolved is wishful thinking because the Bible indicates in both Rev. 17 and Dan. 2 that the old Roman Empire is going to rise out of the EU. In some ways, it's already here.
Since your from Europe, you naturally don't understand Trump republicans versus Obama and his democrats.
You know people are heavily influenced by the media and it's agendas, CNN who are fierce anti-Trump and anti MAGA and very much pro everything that Christians would call perverted are now hanging on for dear life. In fact they were sold and the new owner wants gut their commentary and just report the news, if that is even possible.
I'm from America, and i basically agree with McFearless about Trump. I don't hate Trump, but his supporters deify him in the exact same way liberals deify Obama. This is especially true of Trump's religious supporters. They're unable to recognize the fact that Trump is just as antichrist as any Democrat. This isn't a political issue, and using the "you're not from America, so you don't understand" argument is absolutely weak.

This is a sin vs. righteousness issue, and it's an issue anyone can understand when they look at Trump and know that he is the antithesis of everything Christ stands for. Democrat atheists possess the sense to recognize this, and they don't believe anything the Bible says.

Trump does not represent Christian values in the slightest, and someone who lacks biblical virtue is in absolutely no position to portray themselves as a defender of Christian values. Of course Trump's religious followers lack the sense to see this, because they view Christianity through the lens of their political beliefs instead of what God says. I don't care at all about how much he claims to be pro-God or how many evangelical leaders support him. Every last one of them are just as corrupt and clueless about the Bible as he is anyway.

Reactions: McFearless

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then we are both happy, may God bless you @JohnPaul. Hopefully God will humble one or both of us so we are able to hear and see the right way. In my opinion patriotism is simply unchristian, as are all other ideologies. I do have hatred towards all evil powers, but I have a lot of love for Americans. I’m just incredibly disappointed with the hate speech I’m hearing from supposed right wing Christians in America. That behavior makes it hard to separate Christian from Muslim - and you know what they say about Muslims (they wont enter heaven).
Hate speech, that's all a fabricated lie by the left communist wing, the Brandon gang, who are all for the abominations towards God.

There is no right wing Christians that's another lie perpetrated by the Trump haters, just plain Christians who believe in God and Christ and who are willing to die for their beliefs, unlike the Democrats who call themselves Christians yet are all for LGTB the biggest abomination to God, that would be the left wing commies.

And don't compare me to the desert dwellers, who are Satanic and murderers.

I don't need your God Bleeses as I'm already Blessed by God and am humble, I just speak the truth and the truth hurts.

So America is a evil power? if it wasn't for America, you'd all be wearing Burkas and whatever is that the Muslim men wear and most of you would be decapitated and killed already, be happy you have a God fearing nation like America protecting the rest of the world, including yourself.

Last edited: