USA going to war over Ukraine with Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Americans don’t know anything about America or politics. American Christians fail to realize that both sides are working for the devil. It’s the devils way of getting “Christians” to support him.
That’s because Americans are never on God’s side. Americans have been fooled into believing that there is a good side or a noble agenda. There is no noble agenda amongst politicians, they compromise with good and evil in order to gain power. It’s all a power grab and deluded Americans play along and act as if they support God.
Your European mentality hate-on for America is tired. I wonder if your absurd hate speech against Christians and America/ans sounds familiar to anyone here?

I browsed a forum, long ago though if memory serves it was Christian Chat, wherein a member under a different name parroted the same kind of hate screeds.

One key phrase they used to refer to President Trump was like yours, the great orange.

Such a post as yours are not worth reading.No good comes from immersion in a sewer.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dollar will collapse and the US will end up in a new civil war. The Russians and Chinese need only to wait, in order to defeat The US. The American oligarchs will move to new countries and The US public will fight over the scraps.
Your former friends in Europe won’t bail you out, they already know that you guys won’t honor your NATO obligations anyways. Trump making peace with Taliban without the Afghan government, just shows that no one can trust in America or its voters.

I personally hope Denmark will withdraw from NATO, I don’t want to help America close down the Russian fleet. Let’s face it, Denmark won’t be nuked if we just let the Russians pass through our bottleneck in the Baltic Sea.

So yes, I also propose that America become friends with Russia and China. You guys are not that different and you are having a hard time keeping your friends in Europe. I also think it makes more sense for Denmark and the other European NATO countries to buy military equipment from Russia and China instead. It’s much cheaper and let’s face it, we won’t actually be allied on the battlefield. We know that from Iraq and Afghanistan. Most of the collision sent more soldiers pr capita than the USA, although the war was not ours.

No one flew into European towers and the people who did wasn’t trained by our intelligence services. The USA are cowards on the battlefield and couldn’t even beat Taliban or set up a strong Iraqi government that had power to keep ISIS down. USA is all talk no action and the amount of money spend on the military instead of the poor will make the dollar collapse.

I know most comments in this thread offers a narrow perspective. It is however a fact that America can’t afford it’s war machine. It has increased its military spendings to keep the Russians at bay, but will never really fight the Russians. The dollar isn’t collapsing because of social policy’s or the new infrastructure plan, it will collapse because there is no limit to the military spendings. Too many people enlisted who doesn’t contribute to the treasury and a public so uneducated that most of them shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.

It’s time for The EU to create an army and build nuclear weapons.

America’s military is laughable. So much spend and nothing in return. Russia is beating you by keeping their budget and by not wasting time. They can do as they please and they constantly win terrain, all the USA is doing is betraying its allies to kiss Putins a..
If America is never going to fight this fight, we should close down nato. Then America can learn to fend for it self instead of having its allies do it for them.

There is no reason the USA should have great trade deals in Europe, if not for NATO. So yes let’s end this travesty and stop the alliance we know we can’t trust you and we know that Russia is more Christian than America.
Our country was hijacked. You know that, right?
For reasons we may soon find out, the left in our country was suddenly emboldened to exercise it's agenda without shame the second Biden got in office. It seems they don't have to hide it anymore. It's like they're confident of something behind the scenes that we don't fully know and understand yet, but which we probably will in the next few months. We've been sold out from within.

If you'll recall, it was said that the plan of the left in the US was Hillary was sure to win the 2016 election and that she would set the stage for a nuclear war with Russia, thus removing the US and Russia as superpowers and leaving China as the lone world superpower. I think there's some bits of truth in that. Because it seems very apparent that the goal of the left is to destroy the United States as a world superpower. And I don't think there's much we can do about it. Or, at the very least, the US will remain a superpower but be in Communist control.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or, at the very least, the US will remain a superpower but be in Communist control.
By the way, I kind of lean toward this outcome.
IMO, it's not in the interest of China or Russia to make the vast resources of the United States a radioactive wasteland...unless they have to. And with many in the government and the military apparently selling out to the Chinese it looks like they won't have to. We will be brought down peacefully from within. And I hate to say it, but most Americans are dumbed down by lasciviousness and excess to the point they'll welcome it. That's actually the way the Communists have been working this ever since the end of WWII. The plan is to pluck us like an overripe peach.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People are only as free as their governments allow, by law.
The Constitution of the United States guarantees freedoms, and the Constitution should trump any and all laws. But the evildoers in D.C. have thrown it in the garbage (or trampled on it). Even SCOTUS has no regard for the Constitution! So there is neither the supremacy of the Constitution, nor the rule of law in lawless America now. Two million migrant invaders have simply walked into the country and occupied it! Even North Korea would not allow such nonsense. And the upcoming elections will simply show that election fraud is entrenched in the country.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Our country was hijacked. You know that, right?
For reasons we may soon find out, the left in our country was suddenly emboldened to exercise it's agenda without shame the second Biden got in office. It seems they don't have to hide it anymore. It's like they're confident of something behind the scenes that we don't fully know and understand yet, but which we probably will in the next few months. We've been sold out from within.

If you'll recall, it was said that the plan of the left in the US was Hillary was sure to win the 2016 election and that she would set the stage for a nuclear war with Russia, thus removing the US and Russia as superpowers and leaving China as the lone world superpower. I think there's some bits of truth in that. Because it seems very apparent that the goal of the left is to destroy the United States as a world superpower. And I don't think there's much we can do about it. Or, at the very least, the US will remain a superpower but be in Communist control.
By the way, I kind of lean toward this outcome.
IMO, it's not in the interest of China or Russia to make the vast resources of the United States a radioactive wasteland...unless they have to. And with many in the government and the military apparently selling out to the Chinese it looks like they won't have to. We will be brought down peacefully from within. And I hate to say it, but most Americans are dumbed down by lasciviousness and excess to the point they'll welcome it. That's actually the way the Communists have been working this ever since the end of WWII. The plan is to pluck us like an overripe peach.

It seems that the word communism is thrown around a lot in America. That Cold War propaganda really stuck. Nobody wants communism anymore. Russia didn’t keep it going after the fall of the Soviet Union. Even China is turning away from communism slowly and surely. The world is moving away from communism and it has been ever since communism lost the Cold War.
It makes no sense to think communism will all the sudden be embraced.
No country has had a communistic economy in forever, because it doesn’t work. If people are equating redistribution with communism, they should abolish all taxes (also the ones paying for the military budget), unless if they want to be called communists.
All countries need to redistribute wealth and have government employees.
I’m not really sure what the meaning of communism is in America but it doesn’t fit any thing resembling communism.
I think we get the leaders we deserve.

Your country was hijacked by a majority vote by people who lost patience with the sell outs on the right. Both sides are corrupt and they both serve the devil, not our Father. To debate communism, liberalism, conservatism is obsolete. All ideologies are evil. They are man made and there is only one righteous way, Jesus. No matter what society we live in I will be fine, my father will provide for me. I just wish that all the supposed Christians can say they have faith in that too. Jesus didn’t discuss politics, left or right. He was constantly asked to take side but he was the only one perfect.
He didn’t choose either side.
The USA will fail, the military budget is simply too expensive. The budget is a Cold War budget. It makes no sense to have a big gun that’s only used to shoot insects.
A big military and intelligence budget is typically a feature seen in communist countries.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Your European mentality hate-on for America is tired. I wonder if your absurd hate speech against Christians and America/ans sounds familiar to anyone here?

I browsed a forum, long ago though if memory serves it was Christian Chat, wherein a member under a different name parroted the same kind of hate screeds.

One key phrase they used to refer to President Trump was like yours, the great orange.

Such a post as yours are not worth reading.No good comes from immersion in a sewer.
I have no hate speech for Christians, nor Americans I just think most Americans are cowards and lazy. I also don’t believe you to be a Christian if you worship the orange Hitler.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Constitution of the United States guarantees freedoms, and the Constitution should trump any and all laws. But the evildoers in D.C. have thrown it in the garbage (or trampled on it). Even SCOTUS has no regard for the Constitution! So there is neither the supremacy of the Constitution, nor the rule of law in lawless America now. Two million migrant invaders have simply walked into the country and occupied it! Even North Korea would not allow such nonsense. And the upcoming elections will simply show that election fraud is entrenched in the country.
The Constitution protects us from government overreach. While the 9th amendment affords even more protection.

However, when Congress betrayed America in January 2020, and our VP betrayed America too, and SCOTUS turned their back on the hijack when in the early part of this century their decision seated Bush43 over a simple piece of paper called a chad,but refused to hear arguments over a larger threat called, collusion and treason, we the people are screwed.

And due to the pacification program that's been actively in place since the 40's, not even Revolution holds out hope.

The January 6th act was manufactured by Soros, the FBI, and assorted interests to prove that. And of course the MSM provided the blue color commentary.

We've no choice but to ride it out. One of my co-workers said that. Then they reckoned their advanced age and were optimistic of the future. Because they were going to die soon.

When it's that bad, it's bad.
But it's all God all the time.
Mull that over.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have probably no idea about how Communism has been embraced in America by the Democrats. Take some time to examine what has happened. And what do you make of Putin's totalitarianism and kleptocracy? That is exactly what was going on since Stalin took control. Changing KGB to FSB has made absolutely no difference. And Germany, France, Austria etc are back to Fascism with their COVID agenda.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
You have probably no idea about how Communism has been embraced in America by the Democrats. Take some time to examine what has happened. And what do you make of Putin's totalitarianism and kleptocracy? That is exactly what was going on since Stalin took control. Changing KGB to FSB has made absolutely no difference. And Germany, France, Austria etc are back to Fascism with their COVID agenda.

This message of yours is why Europeans think Americans are intellectually challenged. The funniest part is the COVID agenda in the end. Most people who are whining about oppression are willing to infringe on homosexuals freedom of religion. They’ll gladly make homosexuality illegal, While crying about COVID restrictions and oppressive regimes. The hypocrisy has no end.
Maybe you should just study the definition before you throw the word around. I can’t go around calling you a satanist, well I can, but it’s ridiculous.
So maybe get your definitions right. The Cold War propaganda really brainwashed a whole bunch of you.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Cold War propaganda really brainwashed a whole bunch of you.
Yeah, right. After Ukraine, Putin should simply march in and annex Denmark (which is right across from Kaliningrad). Then you can figure out whether Cold War propaganda works.

Reactions: Triumph1300

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Yeah, right. After Ukraine, Putin should simply march in and annex Denmark (which is right across from Kaliningrad). Then you can figure out whether Cold War propaganda works.

Yes, and they can have Greenland too, time to move your army base in Thule :eek:
We will most likely let Russian nuclear subs pass from the Baltic Sea into the Atlantic Ocean. That will give the Russian fleet an escape from the Baltic Sea - you communist :p

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no hate speech for Christians, nor Americans I just think most Americans are cowards and lazy. I also don’t believe you to be a Christian if you worship the orange Hitler.

cowards and lazy. And yet, you wonder why some of us Americans wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire. I voted for trump, twice. He was a great president. We could really use him right now.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
cowards and lazy. And yet, you wonder why some of us Americans wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire. I voted for trump, twice. He was a great president. We could really use him right now.
Trump wasn't a politician, which is why the career politicians in the Hill hated him. Because he'd been both Republican and Democrat before. And as a private citizen bought his fair share of members of both parties.
Which he disclosed during his campaign.

He loves America, that's a second strike. He made policy as if he were running a for profit business, not a non-profit like before. He brought America back into common sense trade agreements, and insured we weren't every countrys nanny. to the degree he was allowed.

I think at first the Democrats thought they had a lock in a former Democrat being in office.
When he showed them he wasn't their pet, the claws came out. And the dogs united to tear him apart.

He won the election. They knew he would. Which is why I believe they planned the steal maybe even before he took the 2020 election. A safeguard.

His biggest mistake, because most in his inner circle were Democrat plants, was to concede to make history and not give the state of the union address because Pelosi refused him entry into the House chamber.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I don’t wonder why some of you, Americans, wouldn’t spit on me if I was on fire. I already said that many of you guys believe in a false version of Christianity and that you’re lazy too.

Democracy or the act of voting for a representative was never a biblical thing. We are told not to compromise and support evil powers, and yet “Christians” participate in democracy as if God is up for election. Nice that you are honest in regards to how you acted during the last two elections. I believe that participating in the electoral process is wrong. We should trust that God will decide in the end anyways. There is no leader who haven’t been given power by God and it would be evangelical if Christians accepted and recognized that God chose Biden.
It’s time that Christian Trump-voters apologize. They were clearly wrong in voting for Trump since God wanted Biden. No Christian can reject God’s choice and if you quit voting in the future, you are only showing that you trust in our father to decide.
The same goes for Christian Hillary Clinton voters, they were wrong and should have trusted in God.
Only God can decide which leader we deserve. He will not necessarily choose the best leader, but he will give us the leader we deserve. We should stick to the low and preach to the sinners and feed the poor. We should give everything away and follow him. Not cling to our democratic rights or our comfort.
If Jesus died on the cross for us, we should also be honored to be considered worthy of being humiliated for his names sake and we should be as indifferent towards earthly leaders and kings as Jesus was.
I warn you that Democratic participation will make you focus on ungodly things, it will have you arguing on the side of the lesser of two evils. We are, as Christians, not meant to argue the case for any evil.
We shouldn’t compromise with right and wrong, we should be on God’s side and promote love.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that the word communism is thrown around a lot in America. That Cold War propaganda really stuck. Nobody wants communism anymore. Russia didn’t keep it going after the fall of the Soviet Union. Even China is turning away from communism slowly and surely. The world is moving away from communism and it has been ever since communism lost the Cold War.
No country has had a communistic economy in forever, because it doesn’t work. If people are equating redistribution with communism, they should abolish all taxes (also the ones paying for the military budget), unless if they want to be called communists.
All countries need to redistribute wealth and have government employees.
I’m not really sure what the meaning of communism is in America but it doesn’t fit any thing resembling communism.
I think we get the leaders we deserve.
Watch this and you will understand the plan and what has happened here in America:

Lengthy but worth the time.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More plain stupidity from a man who is stupid every day, and no one removes him from that office. Where are the veterans who promised to deal with stupid evildoers?

Since Babbling Biden thinks he is king dictator, someone should suit him up and put him on the front line.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better to be woke than sleeping.
The American version of Christianity is perverse. The devil is in the detail and America loves the devil.
God is never on our side, he is on his own side and we are allowed to join.
America will pay and both woke and sleeping will be punished.

Not sure Americans should get all the credit you are dishing out...Perhaps if Americans were not viewed clumped with the 40 million illegals roaming about unchecked, views might be different.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the middle east it was all about the oil. In russia it will be all about the natural gas. China has cheap labor.
It's all about energy and resources. Who has them and who wants them.
Stop playing their game.

The US used to be independent, they stole that from us.
We almost got it back if it hadn't been for a rigged election.
But even that was necessary to show the people what the world really looks like behind their rose colored glasses.

Everything is by design. There are no coincidences.
Will you fall for their lies again?
Many will and many won't.
The choice is yours.

I don't want to go to war so Pelosi, Biden, and Romney get to wash their hands in blood.
Just like Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush wash their hands in blood.

It's all a lie.

Hugs