USA riots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize, don't you, that the proportion of times force is used by the police is much lower against blacks than whites when computed on a "per crime" basis?

That again doesn't excuse police murder either.

Consider again the Golden Rule of Jesus and the equity in law that that teaching establishes for the benefit of humanity.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is deeply venerated by many of his followers as another "christ" or "anointed one". I was just wondering again how far that veneration goes.
Can you offer proof of this "veneration"? I've noticed that you've been making some claims that you're not supporting.

I do have an agenda. I want Christ restored to his rightful place as Savior and Lord of his church among people who call themselves conservatives. I want them to act like Christians again. I want the idols of hatred, selfishness, anarchy, and false "christs" be cast aside.

I agree with you about this. But is this what you find in the BLM movement that you have supported on this forum?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you angry that the Bill of Rights are in the hands of a race different from yourself? I have to wonder that. It's getting more and more like it is. I don't know why you hate the Bill of Rights except that it may be cherished by people you don't like.
I'm making a very simple statement. BLM and it's protesters (many of them paid, btw), while at times engages in lawful protest, also engages in activities that are immoral and illegal.

The right to protest is assured by our constitution, but their rights end when they start trampling others. You may deny BLM's complicity in the violence and mayhem. They don't repudiate it. They embrace it. I know you aren't interested in the message that sends, but it's clear just the same.

Criminals joined in with the protesters, but protesters also took advantage, and just plain went too far. Cops did, protesters did, let's live in reality. But that doesn't serve your agenda.

And the more I repeat this message, the more you make me out to be unChristian, unloving, racist.

And the more you make it about what a louse I am, the more it is revealed that you have a couple of pages of rhetoric to copy from, but not too much more than that.

Reactions: historyb

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's more complex than that, marks. I want the Bill of Rights for all Americans.
Then why not protest a group that has murder as part of their agenda? And the murder of black babies at that? Wouldnt't that be more consistent?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And to keep it on topic, the riots have nothing to do with the Illuminati. :p

LOL Then it just shows how gullible some people can be. Do you really think it is about a black man being killed by a policeman? It happened, but it is just an excuse they are using to bring down USA. Any excuse will do ...if not this, it will be something else. Stay tuned there is more to come...they haven't even half done yet. :(

Reactions: marks and historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you offer proof of this "veneration"? I've noticed that you've been making some claims that you're not supporting.

I agree with you about this. But is this what you find in the BLM movement that you have supported on this forum?

Again, excellent questions, Prayer Warrior.

In answer to your first question, you would need to take it back to the thread with the original OP.

Concerning the second question, I affirm that the BLM movement is not a Christian organization, of course. It was organized, originally for dealing with two main grievances: police murder and voter suppression. On these issues I fully support them.

Thank you again for your questions.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why not protest a group that has murder as part of their agenda? And the murder of black babies at that? Wouldnt't that be more consistent?

The BLM was not organized, marks, for that purpose in view. It is going against the grievances of police murder and voter suppression. Remember, it is not a Christian organization but supports the civil rights of the larger population of black Americans, and also the whites who've realized that police murder can someday come to them.

Thank you for your questions, marks.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In answer to your first question, you would need to take it back to the thread with the original OP.
I have no idea which thread you're talking about.

Concerning the second question, I affirm that the BLM movement is not a Christian organization, of course. It was organized, originally for dealing with two main grievances: police murder and voter suppression. On these issues I fully support them.
Evidently, BLM has expanded their agenda and are backed by some powerful individuals and groups, some trying to subvert our democracy. @Enoch111 posted an article about this, but I don't remember which thread.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't want to affirm the logical basis of your position. You don't want to admit that you've lost the argument? :)

Consider again the Golden Rule of Jesus and the equity in law that that teaching establishes for the benefit of humanity.
Lost what argument? Black people have been able to vote for a long time. We've also included women!

;)

Black people have all the same constitutional rights as brown, red, and white people. All others, really! Yep! We've all got the same rights. But social activists have focused on a couple of murders and inflamed a bunch of people who don't normally seem to give a hoot when someone is killed. And who actually, as a community, seem to have a passtime of killing each other.

Where were the marches for Kelly Thomas? Who? Oh yeah. He was a white guy. White lives don't matter?

There's the messsage!

Reactions: historyb and Helen

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, Renniks that there is no race except the human race. That is another crux of the matter on this thread.

BLM is protesting the police murder of blacks. That and voter suppression are the two main reasons for its existence. That means civil rights in terms of police protection and law enforcement is one issue, the second issue is the right to vote or having one's voted counted as equal to that of every other citizen. No civil rights are denied, but they are being negated in many serious ways. Your other questions relate to this answer.

Again, why not consider the Golden Rule for a change? This is the moral basis for the right of assembly specifically, and for the Bill of Rights, generally. Let us follow Christ and love others as we wish ourselves to be loved. The Golden Rule establishes equity in law.
I'm not seeing how any color of a person means anything as far as votes counted? When I go to the polls, my vote is anonymous. How in the heck is my vote going to be counted as less or more due to what color I am?

Since BLM is calling for the defunding of the police force, it seems a bit odd to protest that they aren't getting enough police protection? We are all going to get zero police protection and have to resort to being vigilantes if the police are defunded. And the stats don't bear out any more blacks being killed per incident than other races, so that sounds like a perceived issue and not reality. You can't just claim civil rights are being violated without any evidence.

Reactions: Helen

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm only taking what you're saying to it's logical conclusion. At bottom, you're still defaming lawful citizens equating them with the criminals that have infiltrated their assemblies.
No, you are making a lot of false accusations, dodging the issues, not addressing things.

No, at the bottom of it all I'm bringing a little balance. We know that not all the protesters have clean hands. And their otherwise lawful protest, protected by our constitution, becomes unlawful when they disobey lawful orders, or commit unlawful acts, both of which were done by protesters as well as others.

The logical conclusion? If you don't want your protest to turn into a riot, then take steps to prevent that, and don't allow it. Others have. They could to if they wanted. But they join in, or just do it on their own.

But you want to ignore the bad acts of your pet group BLM, so you make it personal, and don't address the issues. And just post a bunch of copy-and-paste rhetoric that doesn't even mean anything when looked at critically.

Nope. I'd like to see those protesters who committed crimes held accountable. And the next time someone tries to turn a peaceful protest into a riot? Just don't go along with them. Don't side with them. That's what happened some places. Too bad not more!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not seeing how any color of a person means anything as far as votes counted? When I go to the polls, my vote is anonymous. How in the heck is my vote going to be counted as less or more due to what color I am?
Yeah, just meaningless rhetoric.

I'm thinking they sent these guys out with a couple of pages of this stuff as change agents. But this one's not too effective I don't think. Of course, trying to work this agenda, there can't be much to work with! Anyone with eyes can see what's happening.

But then, looking at the country, there ARE quite many people who are taken in like this.

Reactions: Renniks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The BLM was not organized, marks, for that purpose in view. It is going against the grievances of police murder and voter suppression. Remember, it is not a Christian organization but supports the civil rights of the larger population of black Americans, and also the whites who've realized that police murder can someday come to them.

Thank you for your questions, marks.
You thank me for my question, but you don't answer it.

Whether or not that was the original purpose, just the same, they say it for themselves, they want to make sure everyone continues to be allowed to murder babies. Even knowing that Planned Parenthood was instituted for the express purpose of reducing the black population. You know that, right?

Likelihood of being killed by a non-cop black man are higher across the board then of being killed by any cop of any description. Why don't you want to talk about that? Don't those lives . . . Matter??

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you are making a lot of false accusations, dodging the issues, not addressing things.

No marks. You are dodging the issues. You are equating lawful citizens exercising their right of assembly with criminals. BLM is not a criminal organization.

No, at the bottom of it all I'm bringing a little balance. We know that not all the protesters have clean hands. And their otherwise lawful protest, protected by our constitution, becomes unlawful when they disobey lawful orders, or commit unlawful acts, both of which were done by protesters as well as others.

Again, you're falsifying the BLM, equating lawful citizens exercising their right of assembly with criminals. BLM is not a criminal organization.

The logical conclusion? If you don't want your protest to turn into a riot, then take steps to prevent that, and don't allow it. Others have. They could to if they wanted. But they join in, or just do it on their own.

In other words, ban the constitutional right of freedom of assembly. With this type of governmental action, one could ban the right to bear arms within a certain jurisdiction.

But you want to ignore the bad acts of your pet group BLM, so you make it personal, and don't address the issues. And just post a bunch of copy-and-paste rhetoric that doesn't even mean anything when looked at critically.

And I'm just supporting the Bill of Rights.

Nope. I'd like to see those protesters who committed crimes held accountable. And the next time someone tries to turn a peaceful protest into a riot? Just don't go along with them. Don't side with them. That's what happened some places. Too bad not more!

In other words, ban the constitutional right of freedom of assembly. With this type of governmental action, one could ban the right to bear arms within a certain jurisdiction.

Yeah, just meaningless rhetoric.

The Bill of Rights is not meaningless.

I'm thinking they sent these guys out with a couple of pages of this stuff as change agents. But this one's not too effective I don't think. Of course, trying to work this agenda, there can't be much to work with! Anyone with eyes can see what's happening.

But then, looking at the country, there ARE quite many people who are taken in like this.

Unproven assertion. But this is what must follow an attack on the Bill of Rights.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL Then it just shows how gullible some people can be. Do you really think it is about a black man being killed by a policeman? It happened, but it is just an excuse they are using to bring down USA. Any excuse will do ...if not this, it will be something else. Stay tuned there is more to come...they haven't even half done yet. :(

Yep! Just an excuse. Evil in the name of good. Reprehensible! I thank God He's in control! What a relief!!

Reactions: Helen and historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You thank me for my question, but you don't answer it.

Whether or not that was the original purpose, just the same, they say it for themselves, they want to make sure everyone continues to be allowed to murder babies. Even knowing that Planned Parenthood was instituted for the express purpose of reducing the black population. You know that, right?

Likelihood of being killed by a non-cop black man are higher across the board then of being killed by any cop of any description. Why don't you want to talk about that? Don't those lives . . . Matter??

I've answered this question pages before. The BLM was not organized, marks, for that purpose in view. It is going against the grievances of police murder and voter suppression. Remember, it is not a Christian organization but supports the civil rights of the larger population of black Americans, and also the whites who've realized that police murder can someday come to them.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your words, not mine.

Argue against them all you want . . . or . . . actually engage with my post. Your choice.

Let's look at what I actually said . . .

So . . . where do I suggest banning assembly? UM . . . I don't. So that's false. So instead of engaging my comment, you change it to something I didn't say, and argue against that.

Are you seeing this yet?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I've been flooded with postings meant to annoy me and to make answering difficult, I will wait to see if marks and Rennik can answer the following:

I have taken the positions of these two posters to their simple logical conclusion. This is done to show the falsity of their positions. At bottom, both of these posters are still defaming lawful citizens, equating them with the criminals that have infiltrated their assemblies. This position of these posters has not changed. I cannot accept the defamation of lawful protesters.

So I asked these posters, do you hold all gun owners responsible for the criminals that infiltrate their ranks to possess and use firearms to commit crimes such as robbery or murder? Are you sure about this? This is another application of the logic these posters are using. I have continued to ask, why you can't be morally consistent? Again, the logical conclusion of your arguments so far, is that you want to take away the Bill of Rights from Americans.

Are you angry that the Bill of Rights are in the hands of a race different from yourself? I have to wonder that. It's getting more and more like it is. I don't know why you hate the Bill of Rights except that it may be cherished by people you don't like.

I have always asserted that BLM was not a specifically Christian organization. I do not believe that civil rights be based upon religious belief; and, in state religions of any type. I don't think that churches should be dependent upon governmental tax dollars with the ministers being appointed or confirmed to their office by the government. I think that is something that is set up for anti-christ.

I THINK THE POSTERS ARE NOT ANSWERING ME BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ANSWER ME. THE LOGIC IS IRREFUTABLE AND SO THEY SEEK TO HARASS AND ANNOY ME AND AVOID ANY TYPE OF LOGICAL ARGUMENTATION.

Again I ask, why not consider the Golden Rule for a change? This is the moral basis for the right of assembly specifically, and for the Bill of Rights, generally. Let us follow Christ and love others as we wish ourselves to be loved. The Golden Rule establishes equity in law.

Status
Not open for further replies.