Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let me help you... I am pro-choice ... which means NOTHING it seems... the government is definitely pro-vaccine mandate... it's the only thing
coming from the Prime Minister's mouth.

I think Canada and Australia are basically following the same path. I am thinking you would have no trouble embracing the forced mandate of getting vaccinated... ( It's all good... It's your opinion... and the last time I checked... that is still allowed )...

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me help you... I am pro-choice ... which means NOTHING it seems... the government is definitely pro-vaccine mandate... it's the only thing
coming from the Prime Minister's mouth.

I think Canada and Australia are basically following the same path. I am thinking you would have no trouble embracing the forced mandate of getting vaccinated... ( It's all good... It's your opinion... and the last time I checked... that is still allowed )...

Ah well, I grew up getting vaccines at school.

I trust our PM Scomo enough, I believe he is a good Christian man, he is a man that has a strong faith in Jesus, even though he's not perfect and could have done some things better. He's not too extreme on anything except for on Asylum seekers, I hope that improves someday.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you should change your avatar to spice things up a bit.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You deleted my memes... How lame... Maybe because they made valid questions that you can't answer

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I made those memes... They were all different... How dare you

[They were not different, I left the first one up] - edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Off topic

Its raining its pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed
And he bumped his head
And couldn't get up in the morning...

Hmm I wonder if a boss would accept that as a legitimate excuse for missing work...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei in answer to all those questions, is the vaccines aren't perfect, they have so far been worked out to have about 90% protection, but they aren't perfect, it's supposed to prevent people from getting seriously ill with covid which has so far worked in Victoria, as shown in the ICU stats. And as they have said, when the vaccinations get to high levels, there will be a lot less focus on the case numbers, and more on hospitalization numbers.

But...

The epidemiologist is still hoping for better vaccines.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei in answer to all those questions, is the vaccines aren't perfect, they have so far been worked out to have about 90% protection, but they aren't perfect, it's supposed to prevent people from getting seriously ill with covid which has so far worked in Victoria, as shown in the ICU stats. And as they have said, when the vaccinations get to high levels, there will be a lot less focus on the case numbers, and more on hospitalization numbers.

But...

The epidemiologist is still hoping for better vaccines.

Ye more booster shots for all... Israel are talking about their 4th already... Really effective aren't they

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And in America Fauci has said they are only 35% effective and will need the 3rd shot to be 100% effective

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So as long as things continue to get worse it only proves the vaccines aren't working... Refer to my latest graphs in "pandemic of the vaxed" all those countries hitting waves after vaccination. It was supposed to make it better but its actually worse

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And in America Fauci has said they are only 35% effective and will need the 3rd shot to be 100% effective

America is in a worser of situation in their covid battle than Australia, he probably meant 35% effective in preventing someone from catching covid-19, but should still reduce the chances of someone becoming seriously ill with covid by 90%.

There is literally a lot of covid in the air in a lot of places in the US, Mexico, South America, Europe and Asia, the high population densities definitely do not help them.