Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye more booster shots for all... Israel are talking about their 4th already... Really effective aren't they

I am not sure how long flu vaccines last, but they prevent you from getting a bad flu through the flu season which is usually around Winter months, but I know I get a flu vaccine every year.

Likewise Covid vaccine effectiveness probably doesn't last over a year either. I am expecting it to be a every year thing just like a flu vaccine.

In saying this USA and Israel have jumped on the vaccine train way earlier than Australia and people have been vaccinated for a longer time in both those countries.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
BBBOOOOOOOOOOO to plandemic

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOO to lockdowns

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to masks

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO to vaccines

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am not sure how long flu vaccines last, but they prevent you from getting a bad flu through the flu season which is usually around Winter months, but I know I get a flu vaccine every year.

Likewise Covid vaccine effectiveness probably doesn't last over a year either. I am expecting it to be a every year thing just like a flu vaccine.

In saying this USA and Israel have jumped on the vaccine train way earlier than Australia and people have been vaccinated for a longer time in both those countries.

And this is not even fair comparison between covid vaccines and flu vaccines.

The flu is seasonal

And

Covid is all year round

Which may explain the booster shots. As protection is required year round.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The vaccines have made covid even worse...
Now their is the Mu strain coming with booster shots...
Wake up young man...

There is no proof at all that the vaccines are working is there?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The vaccines have made covid even worse...
Now their is the Mu strain coming with booster shots...
Wake up young man...

There is no proof at all that the vaccines are working is there?

Against the current strains in Australia yes there is, there are currently no vaccinated patients with covid in the ICU in Victoria.

But the Mu strain, first time hearing of that strain, it confirms a prophecy I heard about a new variant in the US......

I hope it doesn't make its way to Australia....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Against the current strains in Australia yes there is, there are currently no vaccinated patients with covid in the ICU in Victoria.

But the Mu strain, first time hearing of that strain, it confirms a prophecy I heard about a new variant in the US......

I hope it doesn't make its way to Australia....

My point here is that it hasn't got better like they said it would... Its getting worse... Worldwide

There is no proof the vaccines are working... Is there?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no proof of these experimental needles are working...
The data shows they are not working...

Your anti choice... Against the God given right to choose what we consume... Cmon now

Look, if the vaccines work, covid goes away and things go back to normal then i will admit im wrong and take the vax...
Till then, God has my back and will take me when He choses and i will gladly submit to Him...

The government isn't my saviour
The vaccine isn't my saviour
Jesus Christ is my saviour

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The proof is in post #19, the vaccines have been effective against every variant of covid in Australia this far.

As for the mu variant, I hope it doesn't make it's way into Australia, I have had enough days in lockdown for a while or else I will get a work shed right next to home....

Perhaps @Rita maybe able to explain about the mu variant.

From what I found out, the mu variant was first found in Colombia in January this year and is now in over 39 countries. :(

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The proof is in post #19, the vaccines have been effective against every variant of covid in Australia this far.

As for the mu variant, I hope it doesn't make it's way into Australia, I have had enough days in lockdown for a while or else I will get a work shed right next to home....

Perhaps @Rita maybe able to explain about the mu variant.

From what I found out, the mu variant was first found in Colombia in January this year and is now in over 39 countries. :(

Not Australia cos we are behind like you said... Im talking around the world, in particular the nations with high vax rates like Israel...
The data shows it got worse...

bandicam 2021-09-04 21-29-25-933.jpg bandicam 2021-09-04 21-29-05-763.jpg bandicam 2021-09-04 21-28-50-041.jpg
bandicam 2021-09-04 21-28-36-414.jpg bandicam 2021-09-04 21-31-21-626.jpg bandicam 2021-09-04 21-29-45-977.jpg

All highly vaxed and all got worse

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I repeat... There is no evidence to show that the vaccines are working like they said it would...

They said it would make covid disappear and get life back to normal...
None of those two predictions come true... Thats called a refutation in science and invalidates the claim... Thats deductive reasoning...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not Australia cos we are behind like you said... Im talking around the world, in particular the nations with high vax rates like Israel...
The data shows it got worse...

View attachment 17080 View attachment 17081 View attachment 17082
View attachment 17083 View attachment 17084 View attachment 17085

All highly vaxed and all got worse

COVID cases are rising in highly vaccinated Israel. But it doesn't mean Australia should give up and 'live with' the virus

"However, the rate of serious cases in Israel is double for unvaccinated under-60s and nine times higher for unvaccinated over-60s, so vaccines remain highly protective against severe outcomes."

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
COVID cases are rising in highly vaccinated Israel. But it doesn't mean Australia should give up and 'live with' the virus

"However, the rate of serious cases in Israel is double for unvaccinated under-60s and nine times higher for unvaccinated over-60s, so vaccines remain highly protective against severe outcomes."

That is a lie and irrelevant... It still means nearly half are vaccinated...
The vaccines are not working like they said it would... They are failing

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have no proof to show that the vaccines are working around the world Josh

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei what is your solution then? If it wasn't for vaccinations and restrictions, this would probably be worse than the Spanish Flu

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Iceland... Small, remote island nation... highly vaxxed

bandicam 2021-09-05 22-21-25-863.jpg

Einstein said only a fool would keep trying the same thing and expect a different outcome

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The point is that the data shows the vaccines are not working

It does not prove that..... If you look at the USA, there are probably hundred million people unvaccinated there.

The Southern red states are getting it real bad at the moment, where vaccination numbers tend to be lower.