Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Think not wars . rather ponder on i am just trying to help folks read a far better version .
Be encouraged addy . not discouraged .
You think KJV is the best version... that is a preference which is fine... but it is simply a PREFERENCE for YOU.
I am sorry but I am not understanding your version of ENCOURAGEMENT.
And you continue to quote me... I don't get it....

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like this thread the best when Josho and Cristo are here. Again... my apologies for going off topic...
Seems like us Canadians have nothing better to do than TALK A LOT.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think KJV is the best version... that is a preference which is fine... but it is simply a PREFERENCE for YOU.
I am sorry but I am not understanding your version of ENCOURAGEMENT.
And you continue to quote me... I don't get it....
I quoated you because its obvious you are talking to me and truman . So i was just responding back .
Let us not get so worked up about things .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What on earth is ABI . As a child i was told i was HYPER active . Not ADD , but the HYPER part added to it .
I always read as a child . This wee thing was reading novels in the first grade . I was always a reader my friend .
But ever since i came to Christ , the only reading that moves my soul is BIBLICAL READING . But yeah i read tons and tons and tons of books
throughout kindergarden and well into my adult life .
I wasn't hyper...just got bored really easy. I was in the top .2% I.Q. wise, but had to sit still while everyone else learned. That got me in trouble.
ABI - acquired brain injury. Major depression, along with an adverse reaction to a medication, drug amnesia, led me to try and end my life with an overdose of pain medication. I think that I must've stopped breathing for a bit and now suffer from oxygen deprivation. I've had a headache for 21 years. Barrel of monkeys! I can't enjoy life anymore.
As I say, "I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem!"
I love His presence...I need His presence...I dwell in His presence!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't hyper...just got bored really easy. I was in the top .2% I.Q. wise, but had to sit still while everyone else learned. That got me in trouble.
ABI - acquired brain injury. Major depression, along with an adverse reaction to a medication, drug amnesia, led me to try and end my life with an overdose of pain medication. I think that I must've stopped breathing for a bit and now suffer from oxygen deprivation. I've had a headache for 21 years. Barrel of monkeys! I can't enjoy life anymore.
As I say, "I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem!"
I love His presence...I need His presence...I dwell in His presence!
That was me in part as well . I remember third grade . we were learning mutlipication . I had that down in an instant my friend .
And was bored as heck as the other students were taking longer . Could not sit still my friend . It was hyper activity etc .
I remember being such a pride filled man in college algebra . We were given fifty problems to factor .
Me and ricky my brother finished first . And we were sitting around for minutes as the others were trying to finish . WE WERE SO PRIDE FILLED
and full of ourselves . I DONT MISS that arogance i had one bit . Not one bit . I had rather look a fat ol dummy to the world now
YET HAVE JESUS . JESUS IS ALL THAT MATTERS MY FRIEND . Leap up and praise the LORD .

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would appear that the COVID-19 has killed as many people as the flu did in the 1900's. And they had no vaccine.

From the article:COVID-19 has killed around as many Americans as the 1918-19 flu

COVID-19 has now killed about as many Americans as the 1918-19 Spanish flu pandemic did — approximately 675,000.

The U.S. population a century ago was just one-third of what it is today, meaning the flu cut a much bigger, more lethal swath through the country. But the COVID-19 crisis is by any measure a colossal tragedy in its own right, especially given the incredible advances in scientific knowledge since then and the failure to take maximum advantage of the vaccines available this time.

"Big pockets of American society — and, worse, their leaders — have thrown this away," medical historian Dr. Howard Markel of the University of Michigan said of the opportunity to vaccinate everyone eligible by now.

Like the Spanish flu, the coronavirus may never entirely disappear from our midst. Instead, scientists hope it becomes a mild seasonal bug as human immunity strengthens through vaccination and repeated infection. That could take time.