Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I never came on to correct anyone . That is the problem . You see everything i do as an attack . I just simply came on to point to the LORD .
I see the problem now . You are assuming things about me . Now i aint condeming you one bit for that , I myself have made that same mistake .
THIS is why its just easier not to assume anything . Instead just read the words and enjoy them .
Assuming things is real easy to do on the computer . SO i aint judging you for this . But i see what it is .
The glorious Lord be praised.
Right on. Let’s all keep focused on the biblical Lord Jesus and stay grounded in our KJV Bibles.

Keep pressing on in to the Lord. Feasting and drinking in all His sayings and remembering that our hope is not in this world. Our hope is in Jesus.

Now let’s all put our hands up and dance a jig to praise the Lord.
You are all loved and prayed for and on my prayer list.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
KJV...you mean the one that added the word, "church?"
Stop it...children are watching!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJV...you mean the one that added the word, "church?"
Stop it...children are watching!
My friend we know its the body , but that is what the word church means too . If we attack over a word
which means the same thing , then we are gonna sit and strive over everything .
Some folks say body , some church , some use the greek word for body . BUT It means the same thing my friend .
Lets not strive over that kind of stuff . Instead let us strive to get the pure and holy word and words of our LORD
out unto all that does breathe air .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My friend we know its the body , but that is what the word church means too . If we attack over a word
which means the same thing , then we are gonna sit and strive over everything .
Some folks say body , some church , some use the greek word for body . BUT It means the same thing my friend .
Lets not strive over that kind of stuff . Instead let us strive to get the pure and holy word and words of our LORD
out unto all that does breathe air .
Have you ever considered the word church and Revelation 22:18?
Church can mean a body of people, a building, or an organization.
Congregation means a body of people.
I'll drop it if others drop the KJV only thing.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The glorious Lord be praised.
Right on. Let’s all keep focused on the biblical Lord Jesus and stay grounded in our KJV Bibles.

Keep pressing on in to the Lord. Feasting and drinking in all His sayings and remembering that our hope is not in this world. Our hope is in Jesus.

Now let’s all put our hands up and dance a jig to praise the Lord.
You are all loved and prayed for and on my prayer list.
Spot on right sister .
I want us all to visualize something . Read in genesis on both accounts of Noahs days and lotts days .
Imagine how those very few must have felt in their day , when all others that surrounded them
wanted no part of the GOD they were preaching .
Remember well what JESUS warned HIS own . In the days like noahs and in days like lotts
SO TOO shall the coming of the Son of man Be . JESUS even says , Nevertheless WHEN THE SON OF MAN COMES
will He even FIND faith on the earth . WE were warned of a massive apostacy , of a strong delusion .
JESUS warned HIS own that specially nigh the end , folks that persecute you will think they do GODS WILL .
So marvel not if a very small number of folks even within Christendom even follow the true BIBILICAL JESUS .
ITS gonna get rough sister . WE are gonna feel like Lott , vexed daily with all the unlawful deeds that surround us .
MY , MY , and folks keep mocking me when i say , THE COMING OF JESUS draws nigh . YET IT DOES . I GAURANTEE IT DOES .
And that is one gaurantee i take the the heavenly celesital kingdom . THE SIGNS are all around us , all around us , they are all over
the place . Imagine a fifty million piece puzzle . Now imagine those pieces all fitted together . LOOK at this world
the fifty million piece of the puzzle that shows the forest , ITS DONE HERE .
Yet most folks can see the forest but they say , NO , NO this cant be that forest , its just billions of trees .
EVER WONDER WHY , it says the WISE WILL KNOW but the EVIL will not . ONLY the JESUS loving lambs are gonna see the signs
all others will see the trees not the forest .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever considered the word church and Revelation 22:18?
Church can mean a body of people, a building, or an organization.
Congregation means a body of people.
I'll drop it if others drop the KJV only thing.
When i say KJV ONLY , it does NOT mean that folks that are reading other versions are of satan . It just means
i have read many other versions and i am telling us the KJV is by far the most accurate .
Its not that i think if someone is reading the NKJV or some other version that this means they follow satan .
BUT it does mean i will , OUT OF LOVE , point them to a far better bible .
That is all this means .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I happen to know a certain sister that was reading other versions . YET GOD was leading her to the truth .
And when she got hold of the KJV , She never looked back .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When i say KJV ONLY , it does NOT mean that folks that are reading other versions are of satan . It just means
i have read many other versions and i am telling us the KJV is by far the most accurate .
Its not that i think if someone is reading the NKJV or some other version that this means they follow satan .
BUT it does mean i will , OUT OF LOVE , point them to a far better bible .
That is all this means .
Except for bene ha Elohim. I have no problem with saying, "I believe this is the best..." I just know a few things about manuscripts.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for bene ha Elohim. I have no problem with saying, "I believe this is the best..." I just know a few things about manuscripts.
Well i have never read that version . can you mail me one . IF so i will give you my address in private .
I cant say the KJV is better than any version i have never read . But it is far better than any version i have read .
And i have read many versions . The absolute worst and most dangerous version i have ever read is the MESSAGE .
That thing was absolutely no good . Even if it too has some truths , it was all wacked out my friend .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do NOT understand how a bible can be misleading... I can't wrap my brain around this concept...
Where are these terrible bibles?? and how are they misleading Christians??
I love the Amplified bible.. because it is so descriptive and I love word pictures.
Anyways... just one more thing to cause division in my estimation.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well i have never read that version . can you mail me one . IF so i will give you my address in private .
I cant say the KJV is better than any version i have never read . But it is far better than any version i have read .
And i have read many versions . The absolute worst and most dangerous version i have ever read is the MESSAGE .
That thing was absolutely no good . Even if it too has some truths , it was all wacked out my friend .
I find reading from various translations gives me a wider grasp what what was originally meant in the original language. I never got as far as reading The Message. Pop culture and truth are not a dependable blend. Though I guess even that could be useful.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do NOT understand how a bible can be misleading... I can't wrap my brain around this concept...
I love the Amplified bible.. because it is so descriptive and I love word pictures.
I read many versions , and all i am saying is the kjv , by far , is the best one .
The message has to be the worst without a doubt . That i have read at least .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I also like the Amplified. I also like my old Living bible. It's got some dubious translations in it, but it's also got some really neat paintings in it!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find reading from various translations gives me a wider grasp what what was originally meant in the original language. I never got as far as reading The Message. Pop culture and truth are not a dependable blend. Though I guess even that could be useful.
Not really my friend . The message puts a carnal twist on things . That is one version i would actually tell folks to flee from .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have ADD and an ABI, so I get confused sometimes reading the KJV.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also like the Amplified. I also like my old Living bible. It's got some dubious translations in it, but it's also got some really neat paintings in it!
Its the dubious translations that can harm folks . This is why i point to the one bible i know is accurate .
The pictures in one of the kjv family bible are very nice as well .
I have one bible , that has been in the family for years my friend . I now have it .
It was written in the eighteen hundreds . ITS OLD my friend . Very old .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have ADD and an ABI, so I get confused sometimes reading the KJV.
What on earth is ABI . As a child i was told i was HYPER active . Not ADD , but the HYPER part added to it .
I always read as a child . This wee thing was reading novels in the first grade . I was always a reader my friend .
But ever since i came to Christ , the only reading that moves my soul is BIBLICAL READING . But yeah i read tons and tons and tons of books
throughout kindergarden and well into my adult life .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its the dubious translations that can harm folks . This is why i point to the one bible i know is accurate .
The pictures in one of the kjv family bible are very nice as well .
I have one bible , that has been in the family for years my friend . I now have it .
It was written in the eighteen hundreds . ITS OLD my friend . Very old .
My point was that I like the pictures. My oldest brother got our family bible...it's old...and huge!