Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I had to remove what I was going to say.... I think I need a time out... LOL

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness... ARE you seriously asking to be critiqued on this??? @Josho
You are the funniest creature I know... my little millennial youngin'...

Reactions: Josho

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
An important question

On a scale of 1-10, how liberal am I?
Well, let me see...I'm center, well, a little left of center (truth be known, center is a little too far-right), mmm, you're not too liberal...2 -3, perhaps - there's still hope for you! Lol

Reactions: Josho

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep!, I am shocking the forums, 1 post at a time. ;)
I'm thinking about your question... while at the same time asking myself... I don't like the word liberal because it describes our Government right now... and I am NOT political...

I don't know your beliefs well enough to be able to come up with an opinion on how liberal you are...
When I think of this word I think of someone who agrees with a progressive acceptance of very sinful behaviours...
they are the ones who support pro-choice for abortions... LGBTQ lifestyles... women's liberation.

I would label myself a 2... as I am not accepting of these behaviours or lifestyles... but I do live and let live...
I do not think it is my job to tell people how to live... so it's a balance for me... I will not compromise on my beliefs... but I will allow everyone to have FREE will.

Reactions: Truman and Josho

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An important question

On a scale of 1-10, how liberal am I?
Do you support abortion , gay marriage , transgenderism and this false unity all inclusive .
That will determine how liberal one truly is or if they lean liberal . As for me , i am neither conservative or liberal .
My Kingdom aint of this world and both camps are tanking fast. I Once told a liberal who thought i was liberal
that no i am not at all liberal . Then he thought well i was a liberterian and i said no , I am a JESUSTERAIN ,
IF JESUS SAID IT I BELIEVE IT and WE DO IT . IF he said NOT to do we do not do .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let me see...I'm center, well, a little left of center (truth be known, center is a little too far-right), mmm, you're not too liberal...2 -3, perhaps - there's still hope for you! Lol
Here is what i am a bibleterian Kingdom aint of this worldteriain . AKA , IF JESUS said to DO WE DO
IF he said not to do we do not do . IF the GOD of the bible calls something evil , we call it evil and if he calls it good we call it good .
But that aint politics , ITS HOLYTICS . BE YE HOLY FOR THE LORD GOD IS HOLY . I just love how the new testament ones
actually said the same thing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking about your question... while at the same time asking myself... I don't like the word liberal because it describes our Government right now... and I am NOT political...

I don't know your beliefs well enough to be able to come up with an opinion on how liberal you are...
When I think of this word I think of someone who agrees with a progressive acceptance of very sinful behaviours...
they are the ones who support pro-choice for abortions... LGBTQ lifestyles... women's liberation.

I would label myself a 2... as I am not accepting of these behaviours or lifestyles... but I do live and let live...
I do not think it is my job to tell people how to live... so it's a balance for me... I will not compromise on my beliefs... but I will allow everyone to have FREE will.
Did paul allow the church to just have its free will , or did he point that will to THE WILL OF THE LORD BE DONE .
It aint about our will or their will , its about The will of GOD .
Soon the true gospel will be totally shut down. ALL in the name of let folks do as folks wanna do and let folks beleive how they want to believe .
Lets be real happy the apostles never took that stance or the gospel and correction would never have been preached .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus sure did not let the people in that temple have their own will . He actually made a scourge of whips and corrected .
And thank GOD that paul and the apostles never just let the jews have their own will or the gentiles , The gospel would never have
been sounded out . I want us all to read acts again .
And look and see HOW paul witnessed . DID he just go into jewish synagogues and let them beleive as they already beleived ,
OR DID HE actually preach JESUS and repentance . Its the latter , and SOULS WERE WON
and yes many got offended too . But that is just the way its gonna be .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did paul allow the church to just have its free will , or did he point that will to THE WILL OF THE LORD BE DONE .
It aint about our will or their will , its about The will of GOD .
Soon the true gospel will be totally shut down. ALL in the name of let folks do as folks wanna do and let folks beleive how they want to believe .
Lets be real happy the apostles never took that stance or the gospel and correction would never have been preached .
REALLY?????????????????? You are going to QUOTE me and keep provoking?????? I have made my opinion known... I do not like your style of constant warnings and correction... Please respect this. It's like you'll die if you don't get the last word in... ENOUGH already.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REALLY?????????????????? You are going to QUOTE me and keep provoking?????? I have made my opinion known... I do not like your style of constant warnings and correction... Please respect this. It's like you'll die if you don't get the last word in... ENOUGH already.
Go back and read all the posts . I simply came on with simple reminders , WHO first came against what i was saying .
I never came to your posts , not at first . But we both know who you were talking about in your latter posts .
SO who is really trying to get the last word in . It aint me . I simply tried to help you see something more clearly in the post i clicked on .
We must follow the biblical pattern . I am not preaching my own pattern . I follow , by grace the biblical one .
But i have well said enough for now . You are loved and prayed for . But who came after who . Look real close at your posts .
I actually ignored them , even though i knew they were aimed at me . But out of love i wanted to help you see something on your last post .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep... because for about an hour... there was JOY and CELEBRATION.... Light-hearted fun UNTIL you showed up with those simple reminders.

I am the one who came against what you were saying. There is a time and a place for correction and reminders... THIS morning was NOT one of them.
I was not sneaky about it. I have asked you before not to quote me... but you continue to do so. @amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep... because for about an hour... there was JOY and CELEBRATION.... Light-hearted fun UNTIL you showed up with those simple reminders.

I am the one who came against what you were saying. There is a time and a place for correction and reminders... THIS morning was NOT one of them.
I was not sneaky about it. I have asked you before not to quote me... but you continue to do so. @amigo de christo
I know the solution . This will be real easy . Find in my posts that i did bring on , the ERROR . IF there was error
i will gladly retract them . SHOW me THROUGH the scriptures what i did wrong . Show me my evil that was in those posts .
I cannot help but to point to JESUS and remind . But again if i did say something contrary to TRUTH , at least show me my error .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Read the post you quoted... read the mood... It is my opinion that you came in here this morning with a CLEAR lack of WISDOM... We were enjoying a bit of time with NO STRIFE... There was NO need for you to correct anyone. I'm done here. I have said my peace.

Sorry @Josho

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the post you quoted... read the mood... It is my opinion that you came in here this morning with a CLEAR lack of WISDOM... We were enjoying a bit of time with NO STRIFE... There was NO need for you to correct anyone. I'm done here. I have said my peace.

Sorry @Josho
I never came on to correct anyone . That is the problem . You see everything i do as an attack . I just simply came on to point to the LORD .
I see the problem now . You are assuming things about me . Now i aint condeming you one bit for that , I myself have made that same mistake .
THIS is why its just easier not to assume anything . Instead just read the words and enjoy them .
Assuming things is real easy to do on the computer . SO i aint judging you for this . But i see what it is .