Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No...
Apparently you didn't read the article.

It discussed Twitter accounts getting hacked and and quotes being attributed to the wrong individuals.
Oh, I read that. Those Twitter quotes were apparently or supposedly Islamaphobic which the man in question denied were his. And this is linked to the question of vaccines and his scientific expertise how,?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But we can discern the facts at best we can and report them here.
Over 160 Experts Slam COVID Vaccines as ‘Unnecessary, Ineffective and Unsafe’ in Powerful Letter
“In short, the available evidence and science indicate that COVID-19 vaccines are unnecessary, ineffective and unsafe,” Doctors for COVID-19 Ethics said in an open letter two weeks ago. “Actors authorizing, coercing or administering experimental COVID-19 vaccination are exposing populations and patients to serious, unnecessary, and unjustified medical risks.”

Over 160 Experts Slam COVID Vaccines as ‘Unnecessary, Ineffective and Unsafe’ in Powerful Letter

This is from TruthUnmuted.org. All Christian truth should be unmuted, particularly at this time.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really is sinister you know.
Those that are cautious of taking the risk are being made to fear because they don't get it.
WHile those who do get it are being made to fear there may be severe side effects from taking it.

They have both sides covered in fear.
Unless you have Jesus.
Then whether he who takes it or leaves it, has no fear.
Because there is no fear in God.

Be confident in your decision and in your mind and in your faith.
Whichever you decide.

Hugs

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“In short, the available evidence and science indicate that COVID-19 vaccines are unnecessary, ineffective and unsafe,” Doctors for COVID-19 Ethics said in an open letter two weeks ago. “Actors authorizing, coercing or administering experimental COVID-19 vaccination are exposing populations and patients to serious, unnecessary, and unjustified medical risks.”

This is from TruthUnmuted.org. All Christian truth should be unmuted, particularly at this time.

I have said nearly the same thing. Here is the problem, we are trying to figure this out. There is nothing you are going to see anywhere that you can have 100% confidence. The highest so called experts have shown nothing but incompetence, better at lying then doing their jobs. More interested in political propaganda. Completely ignoring any and all loss of life do to their incompetency and intent, and politicizing this pandemic.

But the point I am trying to make is be honest with each other, here on the forum. What happened to you and or your family. What happened to me and or my family. Accurate and honest information from each other.

Reactions: Brakelite

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To the original post #1-
Since you did post the copy of Luc Montagnier's quote, surely you must be able to post its source.
Thanks.
I received it as is from a friend. I attempted to track down any original information but was unable to... At least in English.
That said, he isn't the only medical professional/scientist saying the same thing. I would refer you to the following...
Which Enoch posted earlier. Note the credentials is those protesting the vaccines. This isn't a conspiracy theory. Those folk aren't amateurs. They are scientists and genuinely concerned. Just because they don't tow the party line doesn't negate their right to speak, nor militate against the truths they are revealing... And the lies they are exposing.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since you did post the copy of Luc Montagnier's quote, surely you must be able to post its source.
I already provided that information. Read the full article at RAIR Foundation USA.

'Prof. Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE).'

Under normal circumstances, these so-called vaccines could not even have seen the light of day without a thorough examination of their adverse effects. But because circumstances were anything but normal, the manufacturers literally got away with murder.