Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Oh good. An actual staff member responded that I can talk to. I'm sorry but I stand with @Devin Wintch on this. I don't care what you believe or whether you want to take the shot or not or have had the shot or not,.. but this whole entire thread doesn't seem to be anything more but scaring people. It's not uplifting, it's not helping anybody spiritually, or bringing them closer to God. So I feel like I have a legit question here when it comes to asking why is it allowed? It already upset one member to the point they thought they were going to die. That certainly doesn't seem Christian to me.

You know what is uplifting? the draft of a crematorium's chimney.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God made everything...the people and the things and it all belongs to Him. He did make a way for people to inherit where they could actually become owners, but dead men don't qualify for that for naught. The first born of Egypt and the those of Sodom who were terminated did not qualify. They were already dead in the eyes of God and had passed the end of their allotted times to make a change for the better. A few dead people have qualified for Life. Jesus made it a possibility. Even those in the OT who seemingly died before Jesus was born in Bethlehem were able to see God's creation and were able in the ways of their time to reach out for to Him.

Consider Naaman, the leprous captain of Syria who received the witness of a little captive little Hebrew girl... [II Kings 5]. Consider Ruth, the Moabitess widow who followed her mother-in-law back to Israel instead of returning to her natural father's house. If someone really had a heart for God, God would see to their salvation...

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6
All true. What fascinates me is that until the flood, there was opportunity for the entire population of the planet to visit the garden and see the angel guarding the way to the tree of life. If they had an excuse for their unbelief, I cannot imagine what it would be.
Noah peached to them for 120 years. The building of the ark would have been the major tourist attraction of the time. God has never judged anyone arbitrarily and without warning and opportunity for repentance.

Reactions: Ziggy and amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what is uplifting? the draft of a crematorium's chimney.

So,.. in other words,.. you want people to be scared and think that they're going to die? And that is Christian behavior how exactly? THIS IS FAKE NEWS!!!! In other words it's not real!!! There's no source credited and it was just a troll post to scare people into believing that nonsense!!! Honestly, do you really want your members to feel threatened by this!?! Shouldn't they come first over your own beliefs??? And I think that is another fair question here. Look,.. I'm not mad at you, I'm just questioning your sanity as what kind of Christian forum would allow stuff like that?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh and now that we have at least one member upset, worried, and scared by this I'm tagging staff members @Heart2Soul, @Josho, @lforrest, and @pompadour. Most of them might be anti-vacciners, but I would hope that they wouldn't allow this to happen.
This thread is not about being anti vaccine. How many times does it have to be explained. It isn't a vaccine. It's a new invention, and unproven. And some people are dying, others are suffering, as a result. People who quite likely wouldn't have been bothered so much by catching the actual covid.
I am not an anti vaxxer. And I don't have enough information regarding this current concoction to decide for or against. And that's the point. No-one does. Until then, I won't be accepting it and would suggest others wait.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So,.. in other words,.. you want people to be scared and think that they're going to die? And that is Christian behavior how exactly? THIS IS FAKE NEWS!!!! In other words it's not real!!! There's no source credited and it was just a troll post to scare people into believing that nonsense!!! Honestly, do you really want your members to feel threatened by this!?! Shouldn't they come first over your own beliefs??? And I think that is another fair question here. Look,.. I'm not mad at you, I'm just questioning your sanity as what kind of Christian forum would allow stuff like that?
Perhaps it isn't now, but the revealing of the Nephilim is a plausible peace of the puzzle. The question is what comes in the middle.

I think normal people would generally be terrified by what I take for granted.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps it isn't now, but the revealing of the Nephilim is a plausible peace of the puzzle. The question is what comes in the middle.

I think normal people would generally be terrified by what I take for granted.
Fake news isn't terrifying it's just pathetic.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is not about being anti vaccine. How many times does it have to be explained. It isn't a vaccine. It's a new invention, and unproven. And some people are dying, others are suffering, as a result. People who quite likely wouldn't have been bothered so much by catching the actual covid.
I am not an anti vaxxer. And I don't have enough information regarding this current concoction to decide for or against. And that's the point. No-one does. Until then, I won't be accepting it and would suggest others wait.

Well then can you please clarify that? Dude, a person literally came on here and posted that they thought they were going to die for having gotten the shot. It isn't nice to scare people like that.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well then can you please clarify that? Dude, a person literally came on here and posted that they thought they were going to die for having gotten the shot. It isn't nice to scare people like that.
That video that I posted. No-one has discredited anything yet specifically what it said. As for the report on what was supposedly said from the Nobel prize dude. If it's wrong, fine. I'll wear that. But people are free to investigate for themselves what he actually said, it didn't say. I tried to and couldn't find anything apart from a you tube clip in a foreign language with comments confirming the meme. All I was doing was reporting that there are questions out there regarding the "vaccine" and challenges as to is true credentials and potential for both good and bad. For me, the jury is still out. And for those who have gotten the vaccine... Good for them. I wish them well. Seriously. For those who haven't gotten the vaccine, I wish them well also. Because the pressure is mounting to get it. Even in the midst of declining numbers of cases. And I'm not sure why. Particularly when it is reported that the virus has changed which means the vaccine is becoming perhaps less effective, it more likely needing to be repeated more than twice. It's just a mush of information... Some total BS... And some real.
Sorry, but I have an inherent distrust of authorities ( aka Bill Gates...Fauci etc etc) and media types (CNN) who have historically revealed serious flaws and failures in disseminating any semblance of truth, and now need to use celebrities from Hollywood to prove the veracity of their arguments. Like I said. The jury, at least for me, is still out. And the purpose for this thread is to give everyone... And I mean everyone including you, the opportunity to prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've pretty much said all that I need to say in this thread. Like @BarnyFife, I'm out.
Okay. Been nice chatting. One final thing. Not meaning to offend or upset, just pointing something out... Do you remember liking this...
Strange isn't it. We praise scripture and recommend that all Christians follow the example of the Bereans by double checking what we are told in spiritual matters. The Bereans even fact checked Paul. But now we have Christians telling us to trust politicians and believe they have our best interests at heart? With no fact checking? No scepticism? No doubts? No critique at all???

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That video that I posted. No-one has discredited anything yet specifically what it said. As for the report on what was supposedly said from the Nobel prize dude. If it's wrong, fine. I'll wear that. But people are free to investigate for themselves what he actually said, it didn't say. I tried to and couldn't find anything apart from a you tube clip in a foreign language with comments confirming the meme. All I was doing was reporting that there are questions out there regarding the "vaccine" and challenges as to is true credentials and potential for both good and bad. For me, the jury is still out. And for those who have gotten the vaccine... Good for them. I wish them well. Seriously. For those who haven't gotten the vaccine, I wish them well also. Because the pressure is mounting to get it. Even in the midst of declining numbers of cases. And I'm not sure why. Particularly when it is reported that the virus has changed which means the vaccine is becoming perhaps less effective, it more likely needing to be repeated more than twice. It's just a mush of information... Some total BS... And some real.
Sorry, but I have an inherent distrust of authorities ( aka Bill Gates...Fauci etc etc) and media types (CNN) who have historically revealed serious flaws and failures in disseminating any semblance of truth, and now need to use celebrities from Hollywood to prove the veracity of their arguments. Like I said. The jury, at least for me, is still out. And the purpose for this thread is to give everyone... And I mean everyone including you, the opportunity to prove me wrong.

I wasn’t able to watch the video or find it on my own. I’m not convinced the quote was accurate. I did learn a lot about ADE I didn’t know though, so thanks!

I was reading in a thread somewhere earlier tonight that was for healthcare workers.They were reporting in on their symptoms/side effects from the vaccine and a good portion of them were saying they couldn’t get any response back from whatever agency they were reporting their issues to. Just crickets. A lot of them were experiencing some pretty distressing side effects, continuing even many months after their vaccinations. Some of them expressed being somewhat torn at encouraging patients to get vaccinated after their own vaccine problems. Was a bit scary to read that they were torn but still encouraging ppl to get vaccinated. I’d rather get fired...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Been nice chatting. One final thing. Not meaning to offend or upset, just pointing something out... Do you remember liking this...

Okay,.. this is seriously the last time I'm responding to anybody in this thread. If you're suggesting that I didn't do any investigating or fact checking you're wrong. There's nothing like this in the news I just Googled it. It's not even a real article.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I don't regret anything I said then because in the context of the time in which I said it, it was correct. We were told in our task force meetings that we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs," he said.

So...Fauci said it was “correct” when he first said not to wear masks and that they don’t protect against the virus. But according to what he says now, it wasn’t true. Correct to have lied because of a shortage of masks, but not true...

That whole “in the context of time” sentence is quite ridiculous.

What I’m trying to say is...when I said it earlier, it was correct to lie. But now, in the time we are in right now, it is not okay for me to lie because now it would be incorrect to do so...

You have to have the wisdom to know when it is correct to lie to millions of people and when it is incorrect to lie to millions of people. Otherwise, someone might be seriously hurt! Geez...

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyFife

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay,.. this is seriously the last time I'm responding to anybody in this thread. If you're suggesting that I didn't do any investigating or fact checking you're wrong. There's nothing like this in the news I just Googled it. It's not even a real article.
No-one has suggested that anyone didn't investigate. But why be critical of this thread seeing it forms a part of my own investigating, and an invitation for others to contribute to it? Why would you want to stop me from investigating and asking questions and challenging the status quo and accepted party line?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm sick and tired of it too. I never try to tell anybody on here that they should get the vaccine,.. so I do wish that people would just shut up about it and leave me alone for having received it!!! :mad: (Sorry, but I really am getting beyond irritated now.)

Ok, April...I do not want you sick or tired or scared or irritated.....and wishing is not going to help.

May I interest you in a book entitled "How to recognize stupid people!" for dummies! LOL I have it in hard cover.
Study it, it will serve you well and you will be able turn fear and anxiety into belly roll laughter as you point at their dumb "bottoms"

Reactions: April_Rose

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes... everything has been...I did it.
This is the only post you made that directly linked to the OP.
In fact it was 18 months of human trials of this specific vaccine of a system of making them that had been established for ten years before I got my first shot.
That's it. That was the sum total of your debunking. But I'm genuinely interested in what you have said here. 18 months of human trials you say. Beginning from when, and when did they finish... Or are they still ongoing and you are now part of that trial?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the only post you made that directly linked to the OP.

That's it. That was the sum total of your debunking. But I'm genuinely interested in what you have said here. 18 months of human trials you say. Beginning from when, and when did they finish... Or are they still ongoing and you are now part of that trial?

Nope... again not it.
Bloomberg's article. Wrong quotes by wrong people and hacked Twitter accounts.