Very important-child abuse case

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I covet your prayers. As some of you know, I am a teacher. Children are my heart. I am involved in a child abuse case right now and it is breaking my heart. It is very complicated, but these children need help. Please pray that they will get the counseling and interventions they need so they won't have permanent mental scarring on their lives. Also, pray that their family will come to know Jesus through my life and your prayers. I'll give you an update soon. Love and thanks in Christ to all- His by Grace:)

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
My prayers go out to you and the kids/family , that God may work in thier lives through you and that you may be seen as someone to look up to with them making changes in thier lives. Please let us know who things work out, as my heart goes out to you all, especially the kids.God bless, Topcat

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Haven't you had cases in the past, His-by-Grace?I pray the hand of the Lord will be upon the lives of these children that no further ill will befall them or other children you come into contact with.Faithful,

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Yes, Faithful, I have had them every year and more than one. But , this one hit close to home because it's my extended family. I do love all of my "babies" though and it makes me so sad to think any so-called "adult" would do what some do to children. Thanks for the responses. Love you guys.
smile.gif