Very Impressed Popes Speech to Curia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Spot on right enoch . Why on earth would christains ever entertain such a false man . Just cause he smiles
and can be nice . Many false ones come with big smiles and can be kind and etc , But it dont mean they true .
this generation has replaced the truth with smiles . They have replaced the doctrine of the bible
for men that say many things that contradict it . BUT BY GOLLY if they can smile and hug they must know GOD .
We better return to biblical doctrine is all i can say .
Amen brother. Yes, we need to return to biblical doctrine and get back into our bibles and stop following false men, Pope Francis, who is false.

Let’s stay glued on the biblical Lord Jesus and stay well read in our bibles. Praise the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen brother. Yes, we need to return to biblical doctrine and get back into our bibles and stop following false men, Pope Francis, who is false.

Let’s stay glued on the biblical Lord Jesus and stay well read in our bibles. Praise the Lord.
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Sunday called on Christians to consult the Bible with the same frequency as they might consult their cellphones for messages.

Speaking to the crowds gathered in St. Peter’s Square following his weekly Angelus blessing, the Pope urged those present to give the Bible the same place in daily life as cellphones and asked: “What would happen if we turned back when we forget it, if we opened it more times a day, if we read the message of God contained in the Bible the way we read messages on our cellphones?”
The Bible, he explained, contains the Word of God, the most effective tool in fighting evil and keeping us close to God.
Clearly, Francis said, the comparison between the Bible and the cellphone is paradoxical, but it induces us to reflect.
“If we always carried God’s Word in our hearts, no temptation would distance us from the Father, and no obstacle would take us off the path towards good” he said.

read more here

Marv, is this false too? How about post #15? Just saying someone or something is false with no evidence is just trolling.

1672288998731.jpeg
If the Pope is so false as you say, is he still false when he agrees with you?​

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not wrestling with flesh and blood, but I think we need to be wise to the subtlety of the devil - how he candy-coats his deceptions with a little bit of truth. Like baiting a trap with things that taste good. I'm sure Hitler made speeches that weren't all ugly and bad at times, but we wouldn't want to give him a platform to point out his good qualities, in case it leads souls to start believing what he stood for in general.....there are too many neo-Nazis around as it is. (And he was known to have been extremely likeable and charming in person, as long as one didn't get on the wrong side of him...people idolized and loved him, they were eating out of his hand......ah yes, that serpent in the garden was a beautiful creature.)

I wonder if the OP would come back and explain the purpose of the thread, what is the point they are trying to make with this.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Sunday called on Christians to consult the Bible with the same frequency as they might consult their cellphones for messages.

Speaking to the crowds gathered in St. Peter’s Square following his weekly Angelus blessing, the Pope urged those present to give the Bible the same place in daily life as cellphones and asked: “What would happen if we turned back when we forget it, if we opened it more times a day, if we read the message of God contained in the Bible the way we read messages on our cellphones?”
The Bible, he explained, contains the Word of God, the most effective tool in fighting evil and keeping us close to God.
Clearly, Francis said, the comparison between the Bible and the cellphone is paradoxical, but it induces us to reflect.
“If we always carried God’s Word in our hearts, no temptation would distance us from the Father, and no obstacle would take us off the path towards good” he said.

read more here

Marv, is this false too? How about post #15? Just saying someone or something is false with no evidence is just trolling.

If the Pope is so false as you say, is he still false when he agrees with you?​
Yes . No false man or prophet ever lies all the time . Even folks as bad as hitler could say truths at times .
Them popes is deadly and dangerous . Not even the protestant leaders like kenneth copeland , false as HE IS ,
lies all the time . Even that man speaks truths at times .
marvel not if false ones can appear to speak truths at times .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not wrestling with flesh and blood, but I think we need to be wise to the subtlety of the devil - how he candy-coats his deceptions with a little bit of truth. Like baiting a trap with things that taste good. I'm sure Hitler made speeches that weren't all ugly and bad at times, but we wouldn't want to give him a platform to point out his good qualities, in case it leads souls to start believing what he stood for in general.....there are too many neo-Nazis around as it is. (And he was known to have been extremely likeable and charming in person, as long as one didn't get on the wrong side of him...people idolized and loved him, they were eating out of his hand......ah yes, that serpent in the garden was a beautiful creature.)
The Pope's Christmas message to his fellow bishops is not a candy coated deception. If you bother to read post #15, it should be obvious to anyone with 2 functioning brain cells that his message is Christ centered, and not a candy coated deception.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Pope's Christmas message to his fellow bishops is not a candy coated deception. If you bother to read post #15, it should be obvious to anyone with 2 functioning brain cells that his message is Christ centered, and not a candy coated deception.
Better think about what wolf in sheep's clothing means my friend.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I wonder, is he saying let's be grateful for the overflowing opulence maintained for centuries, which God has given us as we sit in our magisterial positions around the globe.....in contrast to the smell of donkey and cattle poo and a feed box in an animal shelter in which the King of Glory was laid?.....who had to flee to Egypt with his parents from the get go because those who wore the purple and scarlet wanted his life?, etc etc

'By their works you shall know them'......not necessarily by their words!
the institution i gotta agree; yet i am impressed by this pope, i gotta say

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan nor his ministirs could appear as men of righteous , lest they spoke truths at times .
The CC as well as many leaders with even the protestant realm have sucked the life of out all who sat under them .
A wolf in SHEEPS clothing means exactly what it says . IT comes in as though it is one of us
as though it is of christ , as though it is of God . YET IT IS THERE TO DECIEVE
They got plants all over christendom now . And they are not the planting of GOD either
but rather he who planted the tares .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Implying the Pope is a wolf in sheep's clothing is a sign of mental illness and religious bigotry, my friend. No quotes, and no evidence from his Christmas message to his fellow bishops, just baseless insults. That's not discussion, it's persecution.
Since you can't find fault with post #15, all you have is stupid off topic flaming zingers. Enogh111 is worse, he thinks evil is good and good is evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you noticed that most groups are already decieved with the same mindset that the RCC estalbished .
Take a long look at the JW or the mormon or the nar camp or etc . THEY all cling to what their head teaches them .
and it aint JESUS either .
They have no idea they too have been decieved right into what their leaders taught them .
I see this all the time . a calvinst sticks to calvin , a Jw sticks to the watchtower
and the CC sticks to its head . And their head aint Christ .
Look at how fast the Catholic is decieved into saying things like , LOOK at what pope franics just said
and yet they over look the many lies he preaches in this one world relgion , which has TROD the dire
necessity of CHRIST under foot for UNITY and lets be one .
THEY cannot see that those who lead them have long led them into a lie .
THEY cannot see that man is fallible and that all men must be tested .
AND IF THEY DO TEST , THEY DO SO against what THEIR OWN INSTITUTION teaches them .
THEY cling ONLY to what their leaders and elders taught them . THEY interpret all things
NOT Through the HOLY GHOST , but through their own leaders . AND i sure seem
to notice that as the times change SO DO THE doctrines of their leaders always change .
AND YET they STILL stay glued right to their institution .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Implying the Pope is a wolf in sheep's clothing is a sign of mental illness and religious bigotry, my friend. No quotes, and no evidence from his Christmas message to his fellow bishops, just baseless insults. That's not discussion, it's persecution.
Since you can't find fault with post #15, all you have is stupid off topic flaming zingers.
WELL lock me up then and call me crazy , cause that pope is false . Mental illness
ANYTHING that disagrees with your so called pope and popes is mental illness to you .
YOu are no different than the protestant realm you bicker against .
BOTH of you think men like me are mental and need re education or some kind of help .
This pope is the worst of all the popes i have ever known in my life time .
YET he is also one of the nicest men too .
Your popes , your men , your vatican and etc have led YOU astray . AND SOON
the law will change . SOON the time will come when the call will be made
to round up , re educate folks who wont conform . AND YOU GONNA give your voice against the true lambs .
I dont say this cause i fear what is coming . I could care less and in truth would count in all honor to die and suffer for Christ .
I SAY this cause i actually care for you . YOu are lost in deceptoin my friend . My soul desires only good for you .
But this pope is false , as have been scores of others . I never studied vatican one
but i know vatican two is a monster deceptoin . ;no wonder some catholics revolted against it .
You all are no better off than the false ones who lead the protesant realm . GET in that bible and learn for YOU .
I will pray for you . But you are in dire danger .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i did not know that, hmm…
now i like him even more! :D
He is false . As were the other popes .
DO not heed that man . The truth is i would not be suprised
if that pope has as much if not more support within the protestant realm than he does even within the catholic realm .
I know the CC is false my friend . BUT SO IS THIS POPE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
if that pope has as much if not more support within the protestant realm than he does even within the catholic realm .
You have no proof to support your gospel of hate, just air-head assertions and flaming zingers. You have too much PRIDE to be educated. And you are AFRAID to cite the Pope's formal teachings. Your fundie ghetto has you enslaved in FEAR, so you lash out against the pope with ridiculous nonsense.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is right brother. Sound it out. We need to speak out against the falsehoods. Let’s just get back to the bibles for ourselves and read them. Let the Lord be praised.

• Love

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your fundie ghetto has you enslaved in FEAR, so you lash out against the pope with ridiculous nonsense.
Actually it is Pope Francis who spouts ridiculous nonsense every time he opens his mouth. See Shocking Pope Francis Quotes

Here's one stupid quote about Hell as noted above:

Interview with the Italian newspaper La Repubblica 25, Mar 28, 2018: When asked where bad souls are punished, Francis replied: They are not punished, those who repent obtain the forgiveness of God and enter the rank of souls who contemplate him, but those who do not repent and cannot therefore be forgiven disappear. There is no hell, there is the disappearance of sinful souls.

People can't simply make this up. Francis is a heretic of the first order. We need to bring back the Spanish Inquisition for such people.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan nor his ministirs could appear as men of righteous , lest they spoke truths at times .
The CC as well as many leaders with even the protestant realm have sucked the life of out all who sat under them .
A wolf in SHEEPS clothing means exactly what it says . IT comes in as though it is one of us
as though it is of christ , as though it is of God . YET IT IS THERE TO DECIEVE
They got plants all over christendom now . And they are not the planting of GOD either
but rather he who planted the tares .
Just look at how the MSM treated every other Pope but for Pope Francis, now ask one's self why is that ?
Pope can do no wrong in the eyes of the MSM. Hey it's Just like Obama and Biden can do no wrong or are idolised in the eyes of the Media. They must be on the same team then, for sure ! Satan !