Very Impressed Popes Speech to Curia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Actually it is Pope Francis who spouts ridiculous nonsense every time he opens his mouth. See Shocking Pope Francis Quotes

Here's one stupid quote about Hell as noted above:

Interview with the Italian newspaper La Repubblica 25, Mar 28, 2018: When asked where bad souls are punished, Francis replied: They are not punished, those who repent obtain the forgiveness of God and enter the rank of souls who contemplate him, but those who do not repent and cannot therefore be forgiven disappear. There is no hell, there is the disappearance of sinful souls.

People can't simply make this up. Francis is a heretic of the first order. We need to bring back the Spanish Inquisition for such people.
wadr he is at least closer to Scripture than you are, at that point
there is no “hel” as we have been taught, idt; Gehenna is on earth

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually it is Pope Francis who spouts ridiculous nonsense every time he opens his mouth. See Shocking Pope Francis Quotes

Interview with the Italian newspaper La Repubblica 25, Mar 28, 2018: When asked where bad souls are punished, Francis replied: They are not punished, those who repent obtain the forgiveness of God and enter the rank of souls who contemplate him, but those who do not repent and cannot therefore be forgiven disappear. There is no hell, there is the disappearance of sinful souls.

People can't simply make this up. Francis is a heretic of the first order. We need to bring back the Spanish Inquisition for such people.
So you quote from an atheist who owns a communist newspaper who has a reputation for misquoting the Pope. :goodj:

The confusion arises because he is
1) massively lied about, and
2) massively misunderstood.

And those things happen because many people won’t take the time to be fair and open-minded and read two sides of any given “controversy”. It’s very much like President Trump in that respect . . . It’s groupthink: sheep jumping on the bandwagon; clones . . . There is also the problem of the “false narrative” that has been created.

The problem, then, seems to be that folks . . . aren’t willing in charity to withhold scathing judgment of the pope, until the full story of any given [almost always trumped-up] “incident” is heard. They’re lightning quick to judge. . . .

As with so many people today, otherwise good Catholics . . . have bought a cynical, hostile, outrageously false narrative regarding Pope Francis: against which mere facts and reason — within this mentality — are oblivious and irrelevant, almost disallowed.

If someone doesn’t like my (or anyone else’s) defenses of the pope (and to me the defenses are perfectly plausible and sensible), they can go and knock themselves out showing that they are invalid, point-by-point. But no one ever wants to do that, because that takes work and actual thinking, rather than the easy way out of the quick accusation, moaning and groaning, simply parroting the gossip of others, and furthering the false narrative about the Holy Father. Anything but actual rational analysis and interacting with different points of view.

I can understand someone being confused. There are many reasons for it. They might listen to the liberal media, or the radical reactionaries, or liberal Catholics who think the pope is one of them, or the increasing bandwagon chorus (among orthodox Catholics) of the pope’s detractors (what I have called “the [false] narrative”). They don’t study or don’t have time to.

Lots of folks are confused about Catholicism itself, and believe many lies about it. Is that Catholicism‘s fault, too?

Lots of folks are confused about — and sometimes even downright distort and twist — the Bible. Is that the inspired, infallible Bible‘s fault (God’s revelation) or theirs? The cults don’t get it right. They can’t even grasp the obvious biblical teachings of the divinity of Christ and the Holy Trinity.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
what impresses you bbyrd?
well, in a word, he doesnt seem to be cult of sol invictus; so not too sure how he even got the job lol
imo he's bang on @ "atheists," Jesus praised them too, and if i had time id go down pEnoch's list...but basically, he seems to be about life, more abundantly over "death, more abundantly"

Church part 3 - The Gospel of Jesus Christ​

https://www.gospel-truth.co.za › church-part-3

Jan 1, 2007 — Jesus came to give us a life more abundantly, unfortunately the church mainly preach a death more abundantly! The church at large has an ...

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just heard that Benedict died.

Benedict was born Joseph Ratzinger on April 16, 1927, in Bavaria. He came of age in Germany after World War I at the same time the Nazi regime was growing in power. 

At the age of 14, Ratzinger was mandated by law to become a member of the Hitler Youth alongside all other German children of his age group. Ratzinger resented the organization and became horrified after his cousin, who suffered from Down’s syndrome, was abducted and killed by the government as part of their Aktion T4 campaign.

Despite entering seminary, Ratzinger was drafted into the anti-aircraft corps in 1943 and later into the regular military during World War II. He deserted the German military in April 1945. 

Benedict said that he chose to abandon the military after witnessing the horrors of the war, including Jews in Hungary being sent to death camps, according to an interview with Time Magazine in 1993.

He was captured and held as a prisoner of war by American forces for several months before returning to Germany...

source- Fox News

1672501740747.png

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just heard that Benedict died.

Benedict was born Joseph Ratzinger on April 16, 1927, in Bavaria. He came of age in Germany after World War I at the same time the Nazi regime was growing in power. 

At the age of 14, Ratzinger was mandated by law to become a member of the Hitler Youth alongside all other German children of his age group. Ratzinger resented the organization and became horrified after his cousin, who suffered from Down’s syndrome, was abducted and killed by the government as part of their Aktion T4 campaign.

Despite entering seminary, Ratzinger was drafted into the anti-aircraft corps in 1943 and later into the regular military during World War II. He deserted the German military in April 1945. 

Benedict said that he chose to abandon the military after witnessing the horrors of the war, including Jews in Hungary being sent to death camps, according to an interview with Time Magazine in 1993.

He was captured and held as a prisoner of war by American forces for several months before returning to Germany...

source- Fox News

View attachment 28015
I seen him on TV yesterday, they said he was very ill. He was a very bright man in what many things he had wrote, he said to Pray for him when he became Pope because of the evil within the Church was so great that he was too old and could not take a power like them poofters on.
Very interesting views that he had put forward in his early days and is coming true.

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You have a demon. You're always slandering and badmouthing others.

Reactions: Illuminator

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quote: We need to bring back the Spanish Inquisition for such people.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's a pretty sick statement for a Christian to make.

Reactions: bbyrd009

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well, in a word, he doesnt seem to be cult of sol invictus; so not too sure how he even got the job lol
imo he's bang on @ "atheists," Jesus praised them too, and if i had time id go down pEnoch's list...but basically, he seems to be about life, more abundantly over "death, more abundantly"

Church part 3 - The Gospel of Jesus Christ

https://www.gospel-truth.co.za › church-part-3

Jan 1, 2007 — Jesus came to give us a life more abundantly, unfortunately the church mainly preach a death more abundantly! The church at large has an ...
I s'pose the message of 'abundance' can also be jumped onto to justify a material focus ie, more is better and if more is better then much more is a good reason to fleece the unsuspecting multitudes.....the which I have seen in Sth American countries......and I wonder about the excessive opulence revelled in by the top brass.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I s'pose the message of 'abundance' can also be jumped onto to justify a material focus ie, more is better and if more is better then much more is a good reason to fleece the unsuspecting multitudes.....the which I have seen in Sth American countries......and I wonder about the excessive opulence revelled in by the top brass.
hmm i would deem that more like “material things, more abundantly,” but ya

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spot on right enoch . Why on earth would christains ever entertain such a false man . Just cause he smiles
and can be nice . Many false ones come with big smiles and can be kind and etc , But it dont mean they true .
this generation has replaced the truth with smiles . They have replaced the doctrine of the bible
for men that say many things that contradict it . BUT BY GOLLY if they can smile and hug they must know GOD .
We better return to biblical doctrine is all i can say .
That's RICH, coming from a person wjo REJECTS on of the most important and CORE doctriines of the Early Church - the Holy Eucharist.

Matt. 10:33
". . . but whoever denies me before men, I WILL DENYBEFORE MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN.."

Good luck with that . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . No false man or prophet ever lies all the time . Even folks as bad as hitler could say truths at times .
Them popes is deadly and dangerous . Not even the protestant leaders like kenneth copeland , false as HE IS ,
lies all the time . Even that man speaks truths at times .
marvel not if false ones can appear to speak truths at times .
That's funny coming from YOU - one of the most perverted FALSE teachrs on this forum.

You decry the "evils" of the Catholic Church on just about every thread - ywt you CANNOT answer the ONE question I've been asking you for about 6 months now:

If the Catholic Church ius "Evil" - WHY do YOU follow the Canon of Scriptue that the CHURCH declared?
Name ONE instance in ALL of Scripture where the people of God received the WORD of God through an "evil" or "pagan" source and it became their "SOLE Authority".

By the way - this is an OPEN CHALLENCE to ALL of you:

Extra credit: Can ANY of you tell me where you got your Old Testament Canon?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WELL lock me up then and call me crazy , cause that pope is false . Mental illness
ANYTHING that disagrees with your so called pope and popes is mental illness to you .
YOu are no different than the protestant realm you bicker against .
BOTH of you think men like me are mental and need re education or some kind of help .
This pope is the worst of all the popes i have ever known in my life time .
YET he is also one of the nicest men too .
Your popes , your men , your vatican and etc have led YOU astray . AND SOON
the law will change . SOON the time will come when the call will be made
to round up , re educate folks who wont conform . AND YOU GONNA give your voice against the true lambs .
I dont say this cause i fear what is coming . I could care less and in truth would count in all honor to die and suffer for Christ .
I SAY this cause i actually care for you . YOu are lost in deceptoin my friend . My soul desires only good for you .
But this pope is false , as have been scores of others . I never studied vatican one
but i know vatican two is a monster deceptoin . ;no wonder some catholics revolted against it .
You all are no better off than the false ones who lead the protesant realm . GET in that bible and learn for YOU .
I will pray for you . But you are in dire danger .
You blather on in multiple threads about the "evils" of the Second Vatican Council - yet you know absolutely NOTHING abou yhe Catholic Church, its origins or anythig proclaimed at that Council.
I OPENLY CHALLENGE you to list for me the erros from that Council.

And, by the way - if YOU are a baptized Christian who is neither Catholic nor Orthodox - then YOU are a Protestant by definition.
So, naybe you should stop ridiculing your OWN kind . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WHY do you guys consistently argue in such a deceitful manner?
You give PARTIAL quotes and ALWAYS leave out the follow-up.

FIRST of all – Pope Francis teaches – as do the Scriptures – that Hell isa a REALITY.
In a homily in the Vatican in 2016, Francis stated that Hell is not:
“a torture chamber. Rather, it is the horror of being separated forever from the God who loves us so much.

During a mass in Santa Marta that very same year, he stated that the world -
does not like to think” about the Four Last Things. The reason, he suggested, is that death, judgement, hell and heaven, are just too scary to contemplate. The truth, he continued, is that if you choose to live your whole life far away from the Lord, you run the risk of continuing to live far away from him for all eternity.”

In the article that YOU are referring to - the Vatican stated that his comments were NOT ACCURATE. In other words – as USUAL – the journalist took some “creative license”.
And, as USUAL - Protestant and secular publications ran with the story.

Is Pope Francis THE most eloquent Pope in history? Certainly NOT.
I sometimes wis he wouldn’t grant interviews unless he has the opportunity to read over what they wrote. There are TOO many people like YOU who falsely read into what he says and come to their own conclusions.

Next time – do your HOMEWORK . . .

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOL must be upset cause his recruitment tatics for the CC are failing .
So, does this mean that you CANNOT give me a list of errors from the Second Vatican Council - or did you simply not see my challenge??

If YOU can give me that list and prove that YOU got your Canon of Scripture form ANYONE other than the Catholic Church - I will leave it and join YOUR cult of Lone Rangers . . .

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another dodge.
I just publivly exposed youe lies.

HJere's a little advice, sprky:
If you have a gripe with ANY group and air that gripe on a publid forum - be PREPARED to explain yourself.
Otherwide, poeople will see right through your nonsense . . .

Is anubody else out there prepared to gove it a go?

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Another dodge.
I just publivly exposed youe lies.

HJere's a little advice, sprky:
If you have a gripe with ANY group and air that gripe on a publid forum - be PREPARED to explain yourself.
Otherwide, poeople will see right through your nonsense . . .

Is anubody else out there prepared to gove it a go?
you musta been stoned when you wrote this BOL. :)

Reactions: amigo de christo