VIDEO REVEALS BIDEN CONSPIRED WITH THE TALIBAN TO OVERTHROW GOVT. AND GIVE THEM US MUNITIONS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two part video below reveals that the Biden administration conspired with the Taliban to turn Afghanistan and 80 million dollars worth of US munitions over to the Taliban Muslim terrorist organization in order to lure the organization into the US conspiracy with the Muslim Brotherhood to orchestrate a war against Israel when they think they can win and turn their land over to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization. Overthrowing the Jews is part of the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset short term plan to turn Israel into a Jew and Christian hating Muslim run country and then slowly turn it into into a Darwinian Atheist cult science based, sexully immoral and sexually unclean, Jew and Christian hating Progressive Communist country. The deaths connected to the Dems turning Afghanistan and US munitions over to the Taliban Muslim terrorist organization is part of the fulfillment of Rev.18:24, which foretold that Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the USA, will become responsible for all who slain on the earth.

Frank gaffney is joined by Sam Faddis Pt. 1

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two part video below reveals that the Biden administration conspired with the Taliban to turn Afghanistan and 80 million dollars worth of US munitions over to the Taliban Muslim terrorist organization in order to lure the organization into the US conspiracy with the Muslim Brotherhood to orchestrate a war against Israel when they think they can win and turn their land over to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization. Overthrowing the Jews is part of the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset short term plan to turn Israel into a Jew and Christian hating Muslim run country and then slowly turn it into into a Darwinian Atheist cult science based, sexully immoral and sexually unclean, Jew and Christian hating Progressive Communist country. The deaths connected to the Dems turning Afghanistan and US munitions over to the Taliban Muslim terrorist organization is part of the fulfillment of Rev.18:24, which foretold that Babylon the great, which Jesus revealed to me is the USA, will become responsible for all who slain on the earth.

Thank you much, James. I listened to 3 parts and of course I've been hearing all of these elements. But it's great to hear authorities who know establish what we've been seeing and hearing--good people who care about our country.

Reactions: jamesdalbright

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the truth. and He speaks what he is told, John 16:13. He has revealed prophecies to me. I've heard the old "the USA is Babylon" stories before, but I can assure you that Babylon is the same old Babylon that Nimrod and Semiramis created and was the source of the mother and child of the Catholic church, which Rev 18:24 talks about. They claimed themselves god and lured any away from the true worship of God. She's the queen of Heaven in Jeremiah, the symbol of fertility at Easter. Churches still do Easter egg hunts.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you much, James. I listened to 3 parts and of course I've been hearing all of these elements. But it's great to hear authorities who know establish what we've been seeing and hearing--good people who care about our country.
I watched the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood orchestrate the overthrows of Mubarak in Egypt, Gadaffi in Libya, Saleh in Yemen and the failed attempt to overthrow Assad in Syria and install Muslim Brotherhood governments in these countries. As these were going on I learned that Soros Muslim Brotherhood NGOs participated in the overthrow of the Tunisian government and coercing Morocco to allow al-Qaeda to participate in the government. I also learned that the Dems backed the overthrow of the Christian President in West Africa, the overthrow of the Christian President in South Sudan and the opening of a Religious Department in Mali that was tasked with luring al-Qaeda, which they allowed take up residence in northern Mali, to participate in the Mali government, USAID focusing on educating the Muslims in Nigeria so they could get better paying jobs and be better able to fund Boko Haram terrorist activities against the Christians in Nigeria and in the region, USAID funding the education of Hezbollah propagandists at Lebanon University through Transparency Grants. I learned that the Obama administration entered into economic development programs, a nuclear treaty and allowed Russia to annex Crimea in hopes that this would cause Putin's predecessor and Putin to go along with the Obama administration completing the overthrow Assad in Syria and installation of the Muslim Brotherhood government that was waiting in Turkey. I learned that the US orchestrated the overthrows of the Georgia President and installation of Sakaasivile and the overthrow of Poroshenko and installation of Yanukovych and Zelinsky in Ukraine as part of plot to gain leverage on Russia and use it to coerce Russia into legalizing homosexuality, same sex marriage and transgender, which are currently illegal in Russia, and give their Progressive counterparts in Russia the legal means to go after the Christians and begin the process of overthrowing the Greek Orthodox Christian based government and society in Russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the truth. and He speaks what he is told, John 16:13. He has revealed prophecies to me. I've heard the old "the USA is Babylon" stories before, but I can assure you that Babylon is the same old Babylon that Nimrod and Semiramis created and was the source of the mother and child of the Catholic church, which Rev 18:24 talks about. They claimed themselves god and lured any away from the true worship of God. She's the queen of Heaven in Jeremiah, the symbol of fertility at Easter. Churches still do Easter egg hunts.
The effects of the judgments and the descriptions of Babylon the great found in Rev.16-18 reveal that it was the Devil who revealed what you posted above.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood orchestrate the overthrows of Mubarak in Egypt, Gadaffi in Libya, Saleh in Yemen and the failed attempt to overthrow Assad in Syria and install Muslim Brotherhood governments in these countries. As these were going on I learned that Soros Muslim Brotherhood NGOs participated in the overthrow of the Tunisian government and coercing Morocco to allow al-Qaeda to participate in the government. I also learned that the Dems backed the overthrow of the Christian President in West Africa, the overthrow of the Christian President in South Sudan and the opening of a Religious Department in Mali that was tasked with luring al-Qaeda, which they allowed take up residence in northern Mali, to participate in the Mali government, USAID focusing on educating the Muslims in Nigeria so they could get better paying jobs and be better able to fund Boko Haram terrorist activities against the Christians in Nigeria and in the region, USAID funding the education of Hezbollah propagandists at Lebanon University through Transparency Grants. I learned that the Obama administration entered into economic development programs, a nuclear treaty and allowed Russia to annex Crimea in hopes that this would cause Putin's predecessor and Putin to go along with the Obama administration completing the overthrow Assad in Syria and installation of the Muslim Brotherhood government that was waiting in Turkey. I learned that the US orchestrated the overthrows of the Georgia President and installation of Sakaasivile and the overthrow of Poroshenko and installation of Yanukovych and Zelinsky in Ukraine as part of plot to gain leverage on Russia and use it to coerce Russia into legalizing homosexuality, same sex marriage and transgender, which are currently illegal in Russia, and give their Progressive counterparts in Russia the legal means to go after the Christians and begin the process of overthrowing the Greek Orthodox Christian based government and society in Russia.
Interesting. Are you getting this from this podcast? Sounds about right!

I really hate to get "racial," but Jews like Soros who are embittered by the Holocaust do not turn to Christianity for answers. They think, like Jews historically, that Christianity is the problem. Of course, on the other side there are good men like Netanyahu who I think are truly fair with Christians and actively solicit our support.

But Soros is a bad character, like Marx was. They think the answer is rational, and a matter of economics and their version of "democracy." Democracy, in the end, only works when it is Christian. Ultimately, different viewpoints fly apart and authoritarianism emerges.

The thought is that Islam and Communism are major players in the world who have to be placated and negotiated with. Minority and less popular groups like Christians can be sacrificed. We do, on the other hand, have Moslem relatives in Morocco, and don't wish to make everything black and white here. We do have to negotiate with our "enemies."

Very interested to hear how you're looking at things. I concur.
Randy