Violence broke out tonight at UCLA between protesters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UCLA has finally declared the tent city of pro-Palestinians to be unlawful.

Tonight on our 11 pm news some pro-Israelis tried to breach the barriers of the tent city. Fire crackers thrown, some fights, lots of bear and pepper spray in the air.

Now at 2:30 am, there is still commotion going on.

Reactions: Chains Broken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UCLA has finally declared the tent city of pro-Palestinians to be unlawful.

Tonight on our 11 pm news some pro-Israelis tried to breach the barriers of the tent city. Fire crackers thrown, some fights, lots of bear and pepper spray in the air.

Now at 2:30 am, there is still commotion going on.

How many porta potties are on that campus?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the 60's hippies occupied Kent State to protest the illegal Vietnam war.

Back then campus CEO's had courage. The Ohio National Guard was dispatched to break up the campus occupation.

These Campus' are being occupied because the CEO's and all others in charge are Leftists.

The Leftist propaganda programming in early age indoctrination centers,government controlled public schools,is coming home to roost.

This is all George Soros. He follows a pattern in his offensive acts against America.

These campus occupations mirror what he orchestrated years ago with his creation, Occupy Wall Street .

I bet if you took pictures of every Antisemite terrorist sympathizer on these campuses and cross referenced them with OWS,BLM, the January 6th terrorists,and ANTIFA, you'd see familiar faces in each case.

George employs quite a few in his efforts to divide and destroy America . And when he's finally dead,his son and protege takes over. Oh goody. Decades more of Soros evil awaits in future.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Major cities are a circus
Or a sewer.

And now Squatters are an issue. Of course. We're being invaded at our borders, beaches and ports.

Where are they going to stay? Those who aren't paid to invade by our tax dollars.

The forefounders of America would vomit to see us,U.S. today. :(

Reactions: Chains Broken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A sign of things to come?

"We the people" (true americans) I do not see putting up with much more.
Sure we will. We've put up with it this far.

The Jan.6 circus and aftermath of was orchestrated by HR ,Pelosi, Soros,etc...All guilty of Sedition,not Trump,was to deter any thoughts of actual revolt.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many porta potties are on that campus?

One student somehow saw that the protesters were using buckets as toilets. He thought they must be dumping the waste not too far. And he said that particular building was destroyed.

I posted another video of two Jewish students blocking the way of a mob that was seeking to enter a building at Columbia....brave guys.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One student somehow saw that the protesters were using buckets as toilets. He thought they must be dumping the waste not too far. And he said that particular building was destroyed.

I posted another video of two Jewish students blocking the way of a mob that was seeking to enter a building at Columbia....brave guys.
I've said before, it's going to get ugly. Uglier.

The waste issue should alert the department of health as a given when media first started reporting these campus occupations.

Diseases, rats!

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've said before, it's going to get ugly. Uglier.

The waste issue should alert the department of health as a given when media first started reporting these campus occupations.

Diseases, rats!
Talk about rats....someone dumped a box of mice into one of the tent encampments here!

• Wow

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brief video. Look at the mess the protesters made of this university building....all covered with their graffiti. They should be arrested for vandalism, too.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If Trump were president this would not be happening.
You have no proof of that , that’s what Trump himself says ‘ There would be no war ‘ There would be no this or that if I was in power , and it’s all based on presumption. No one knows what would have happened with other people in power- for all anyone knows it may have been worse !!!

• Haha

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no proof of that , that’s what Trump himself says ‘ There would be no war ‘ There would be no this or that if I was in power , and it’s all based on presumption. No one knows what would have happened with other people in power- for all anyone knows it may have been worse !!!

I think Trump would have told the university presidents to do something or else their federal funding would be cutoff.

And money talks with them. Kraft Foods billionaire cut off his huge donations to Colombia I think it was...after that the universities started to call police in to get rid of the unlawful assemblies!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think Trump would have told the university presidents to do something or else their federal funding would be cutoff.

And money talks with them. Kraft Foods billionaire cut off his huge donations to Colombia I think it was...after that the universities started to call police in to get rid of the unlawful assemblies!
But in reality you don’t know how anything would have unfolded - a whole lot of decisions with other world leaders have led to this point in time. I just find it a bit weird to presume this, we have the same protests over here - and funding is different. It’s not just happening in the US
I realise the most people here think the protesters don’t know a thing, are not informed ect ect , judging a whole group of people and saying they are wrong in every way, but in reality no one knows every single person there. Not keen on blanket judgements !

I am sure, in the past the same was thought of many young people that paved the way to change through protests.