Virtual Internships, Careers across the board, if you're looking for a job check out Microsoft

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread was started to give people seeking a job an option. If you are self employed, good for you. But having a job working for someone else is not a slaves collar.
Brutal experience allegedly working with MS? OK. Please don't think to shoot down an opportunity for others. Thanks in advance. :)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread was started to give people seeking a job an option. If you are self employed, good for you. But having a job working for someone else is not a slaves collar.
Brutal experience allegedly working with MS? OK. Please don't think to shoot down an opportunity for others. Thanks in advance. :)

No no no...I worked for others for decades.

It's just that now I have gotten accustomed to working for myself.

Working for others usually has great benefits and some sense of job stability...my boss keeps hollering at me threatening to fire me all the time these days.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No no no...I worked for others for decades.

It's just that now I have gotten accustomed to working for myself.

Working for others usually has great benefits and some sense of job stability...my boss keeps hollering at me threatening to fire me all the time these days.
LOL You said you're working for yourself? ;):p That tyrant! lol

Reactions: JohnDB

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is a slave driver I tell ya...always wanting more and never talks nice to me either.
Beat him up when no one's looking. That'll teach him. LOL! ;)
As a self employed one, trust me, it (never) works. Then they look at you funny if you got carried away and go to the ER.
Who did this to you?
My boss.

They check your intake sheet and see, 'self-employed', and call for a 730 exam.

Yeah, so I've heard. Uh, huh.
(I am sooo kidding. Even though some here who have read me may think that actually sounds plausible. :p)

Reactions: JohnDB