WA State/Vaccine Mandate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New online tool 'WA Verify' for vaccine verification to help with local, state mandates

Notice:

Supporters say it could help when proof of vaccination is required at all large indoor and outdoor venues starting Nov. 15.

Please pray for WA.

Edit:

Found out what this applies to:

"The new mandate takes effect on Nov. 15. It applies to attendees 12 and older at indoor events with 1,000 or more attendees and at outdoor events with 10,000 or more participants.

In King County, for instance, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will soon be required to enter bars, restaurants and other venues, as well as to attend outdoor events with 500 or more people. That order takes effect Oct. 25."

Washington governor orders proof of vaccine or negative COVID test at large events

So not grocery stores, yet.

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right!!!! Right after over 2,000 people lost their jobs from the mandate.

What scares me most if they end up pushing state border checks too, I wouldn't see my family again, but hopefully they won't.

Thank you for your prayers.

In Canada, I know of one saint who lost his,job due to vaccine mandates. We prayed for him and he got another job quickly.

I will pray God protects you and your family no matter what happens.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New online tool 'WA Verify' for vaccine verification to help with local, state mandates

Notice:

Supporters say it could help when proof of vaccination is required at all large indoor and outdoor venues starting Nov. 15.

Please pray for WA.

Edit:

Found out what this applies to:

"The new mandate takes effect on Nov. 15. It applies to attendees 12 and older at indoor events with 1,000 or more attendees and at outdoor events with 10,000 or more participants.

In King County, for instance, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will soon be required to enter bars, restaurants and other venues, as well as to attend outdoor events with 500 or more people. That order takes effect Oct. 25."

Washington governor orders proof of vaccine or negative COVID test at large events

So not grocery stores, yet.
Yes there is a big problem with mandates and our WA governor. He keeps mandating above his authority.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Right!!!! Right after over 2,000 people lost their jobs from the mandate

I am currently being threatened with 'unpaid administrative leave' unless my request for a human rights exemption is recognized..

Please pray for me, and all those who are being destroyed by this madness..

Pax et Bonum!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will say a prayer for you @Philip James

You are Catholic, correct?

May be worth taking a look.

Vaccine Exemption Template Letter — The National Catholic Bioethics Center

Thank you, and yes I'm Catholic.

From that link: " A person is morally required to obey his or her sure conscience. "

Was one of my reasons for requesting exemption..

Canada's charter of rights guaruntees the freedom of conciene..

Thank you too for your prayers, perhaps my exemption will be recognozed..

Pax et Bonum!