Vaccine mandate madness...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The card of the beast.
Every state will be like this. It's only a matter of time.

And don't forget the REAL ID.

Without it, deadline is May 2023, you can't board commercial flights, enter federal buildings, or open a bank account.

I suspect that eventually and not that far into the future, we'll become a cashless society.
Likely the RID will be replaced by or accompanied by an implant chip.
And of course there will be tracking chips in the RID.

I think that's why the lie of a coin shortage is happening now.
The RID will serve as a debit card.
It'll also replace the vaccine ID cards people carry now. It will be able to store your personal profile, financials, everything.

I think it's going to be an interesting future.
I've seen this coming for many years. Satan is VERY sneaky! Many "Christians" will be caught sleeping. I agree, the coin shortage is TOTALLY bogus! Cashless is coming! God's people can see it.
Revelation 12:9 (NKJV)
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The card of the beast.
Every state will be like this. It's only a matter of time.

And don't forget the REAL ID.

Without it, deadline is May 2023, you can't board commercial flights, enter federal buildings, or open a bank account.

I suspect that eventually and not that far into the future, we'll become a cashless society.
Likely the RID will be replaced by or accompanied by an implant chip.
And of course there will be tracking chips in the RID.

I think that's why the lie of a coin shortage is happening now.
The RID will serve as a debit card.
It'll also replace the vaccine ID cards people carry now. It will be able to store your personal profile, financials, everything.

I think it's going to be an interesting future.
This , however , is a dire warning . DO NOT under any circumstances , threat of life , loss of all , TAKE the chip into the temple of God .
our body is not even our own . Thus let no man take what the dark beast system ceasar shall soon
request . Do not take that nasty thing .

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen this coming for many years. Satan is VERY sneaky! Many "Christians" will be caught sleeping. I agree, the coin shortage is TOTALLY bogus! Cashless is coming! God's people can see it.
Revelation 12:9 (NKJV)
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
True enough.

Pay attention to your local grocery.
Are there rows of empty shelves? Goes to show how vulnerable we are depending on major corporations to feed us.

So let's review. Coin shortage, truck driver shortage = empty store shelves.

Anyone heard about the new shortage narrative? Water!

Shortage, leads to rationing.
But it has to be a slow protracted process. Getting a nation of capitalists use to living with less.
And getting a nation of people use to the idea of living and moving about only when permitted to by their government.

The vaccines mandates, now with the FDA approving boosters for children between 5 to 11 yrs., just in time to impact their reproductive system prior to puberty, is Communism in action.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The big squeeze is coming...

Every country now owes the world bank hundreds of trillions of dollars... How will they ever pay it back???

TAXES

They will have to increase the taxes on our wages, on our earnings and on our savings...

Over here the price of petrol went up almost 20c per liter. Im wondering if its part of the big squeeze

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
businesses who are demanding vaccine cards be showed are just trying to make sure a person with the virus doesn't give it to anyone else.

Vaccinated persons also can catch and spread Covid as well.

So it’s obviously false that requiring Covid vaccination cards is to help stop the spread.

It’s about oppressing the people who do not want to get the so called “vaccine”.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A system of controls.

With all the reporting of people dying from the vaccine, or suffering side effects, and regardless the vaccine mandate continues, is a sign it's not about personal health and safety assurance.

While the malarkey that claims the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated continues as well. It's unfortunate people aren't keen on how absurd those claims are.

If the vaccine works how are the unvaccinated a threat to the vaccinated?
If we buy into that the powers that be will know their dumbing down of our society is a success.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True enough.

Pay attention to your local grocery.
Are there rows of empty shelves? Goes to show how vulnerable we are depending on major corporations to feed us.

So let's review. Coin shortage, truck driver shortage = empty store shelves.

Anyone heard about the new shortage narrative? Water!

Shortage, leads to rationing.
But it has to be a slow protracted process. Getting a nation of capitalists use to living with less.
And getting a nation of people use to the idea of living and moving about only when permitted to by their government.

The vaccines mandates, now with the FDA approving boosters for children between 5 to 11 yrs., just in time to impact their reproductive system prior to puberty, is Communism in action.
Satan is busy!

Reactions: Pythagorean12

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This , however , is a dire warning . DO NOT under any circumstances , threat of life , loss of all , TAKE the chip into the temple of God .
our body is not even our own . Thus let no man take what the dark beast system ceasar shall soon
request . Do not take that nasty thing .
I'm not taking anything

However 30 years ago the claimed mark of the Beast was the new barcode technology, now it's the chip, In 10 years from now it will be some new technology

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not taking anything

However 30 years ago the claimed mark of the Beast was the new barcode technology, now it's the chip, In 10 years from now it will be some new technology

It might not lead to the mark of the beast but im passing on it anywayz...

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might not lead to the mark of the beast but im passing on it anywayz...
Gods word clearly details the events surrounding the mark of the beast and image worship

It will be the false prophet with false miracles before the beast, it will be a worldwide party in deception

The mark and image worship isnt going to be a secret, the scenario is before your eyes below

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not taking anything

The chip fits the Biblical description quite well, medically for proof of vaccination and financially. Anyone else notice how they are getting quite aggressive at forcing vaccination on people? Also, our Walmart has drastically limited cash payments! It's coming folks!

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Last edited:

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is busy!
But of course. He's lord of this world. He and his disciples are what others refer to as the shadow government. The men pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

And it's all according to God's will and plan.

Another thing about the water shortage false narrative. When government starts to make threats against people who have wells on their property, the tide is soon to turn.

Hang on. Never bow.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What on earth gives you the impression we even have ten years left .
I have heard some said that even credit cards was the mark of the beast .
WANNA know why i never fell for that junk .
CAUSE it aint IN THE BODY . WHEN THEY TRY AND PUT SOMETHING INTO OUR ACTUAL BODY
that ties us into the beast system , THAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST .
DONT take that chip . DONT talk yourself into it no matter how hard and harsh it gets .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What on earth gives you the impression we even have ten years left .
The next sign will be Jerusalem rebuilding the wall and street as the 70 weeks of Daniel starts, in the 70th week the Antichrist is revealed in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah God to the Jews, at this point the 3.5 year tribulation starts

That mentioned above is roughly a 5 year warning to the second coming and the end

Dont forget, the two Witnesses of Revelation 11 control the tribulation through plagues, a replay of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, Gods in control

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The next sign will be Jerusalem rebuilding the wall and street as the 70 weeks of Daniel starts, in the 70th week the Antichrist is revealed in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah God to the Jews, at this point the 3.5 year tribulation starts

That mentioned above is roughly a 5 year warning to the second coming and the end

Dont forget, the two Witnesses of Revelation 11 control the tribulation through plagues, a replay of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, Gods in control
When did paul write most of his letters .
What about james or peter .
Jerusalem was not yet even destroyed in that time . YET , YET they all said the COMING OF THE LORD DRAWS NIGH .
So my question is , WHY are we heeding men of today who say , JESUS cANT come to this be built or that be built .
I mean the early church always spoke of though HIS COMING was nigh .
When paul told the church to live as though they had no wife , that the coming of the LORD was nigh
DID HE ever give the impression we had many years left .
NOPE .
My worry is most folks are under a delusion of something taught in churches and they got NO IDEA HOW CLOSE IT TRULY IS .
And ps , this so called false messiah you speak of , HE aint gonna just decieve the jews , but the entire world .
This spirit is already at work . And as far as satan being in the shadow govt , YOU ARE RIGHT , in part
BUT LETS GO AHEAD and include eveywhere else satan and his ministirs are . THEY IN MOST EVERY CHURCH NOW .
WE BEEN DUPED BAD MY FRIEND . REAL BAD . BUT A BIBLE A DAY KEEPS THE DECEPTION AT BAY .
THUS , READ THAT BIBLE FOR OURSELVES and stop heeding men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ever heard the expression a apple a day keeps the doctor away .
WELL a new one just popped into my head as i wrote what i last wrote .
A BIBLE A DAY KEEPS THE DECEPTION AWAY . AKA , LEARN THOSE BIBLES , CLING TO THAT JESUS .

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccinated persons also can catch and spread Covid as well.

So it’s obviously false that requiring Covid vaccination cards is to help stop the spread.

It’s about oppressing the people who do not want to get the so called “vaccine”.
I didn't say the businesses were doctors who know what they're doing I think them to be like everyone else who let fear cause them to do things and say things. Their motivation in their minds however is that they're trying to keep the virus from spreading. I don't think that they, meaning the businesses, requiring people to show they have been vaccinated by showing a vaccination card is something the government is making these businesses do. They're just people who are scared.

Last edited:

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ever heard the expression a apple a day keeps the doctor away .
WELL a new one just popped into my head as i wrote what i last wrote .
A BIBLE A DAY KEEPS THE DECEPTION AWAY . AKA , LEARN THOSE BIBLES , CLING TO THAT JESUS .
A bible a day keeps the deception away! Hehe. Love it. And so very true. It’s back to those KJV bibles everyone and learn them well.

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did paul write most of his letters .
What about james or peter .
Jerusalem was not yet even destroyed in that time . YET , YET they all said the COMING OF THE LORD DRAWS NIGH .
So my question is , WHY are we heeding men of today who say , JESUS cANT come to this be built or that be built .
I mean the early church always spoke of though HIS COMING was nigh .
When paul told the church to live as though they had no wife , that the coming of the LORD was nigh
DID HE ever give the impression we had many years left .
NOPE .
My worry is most folks are under a delusion of something taught in churches and they got NO IDEA HOW CLOSE IT TRULY IS .
And ps , this so called false messiah you speak of , HE aint gonna just decieve the jews , but the entire world .
This spirit is already at work . And as far as satan being in the shadow govt , YOU ARE RIGHT , in part
BUT LETS GO AHEAD and include eveywhere else satan and his ministirs are . THEY IN MOST EVERY CHURCH NOW .
WE BEEN DUPED BAD MY FRIEND . REAL BAD . BUT A BIBLE A DAY KEEPS THE DECEPTION AT BAY .
THUS , READ THAT BIBLE FOR OURSELVES and stop heeding men .
As previously stated, there will be many signs before the second coming and the end

As clearly seen below, the (Antichrist/Man Of Sin) will be revealed to the church on this earth, starting the great tribulation

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4KJV
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte