Vaccine mandate madness...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad, persecuting small business

Hard to believe the democrats are maintaining power, time to jump ship and leave Washington State
I'm not leaving the state yet. And I lived in California for 10 years and I hear they got it worse. But I like the weather here. Yes I can't believe that the democrats stay in power here. Perhaps after this mandate crud people will wake up and vote republican. I hope so.

My friend owns a small business of coffee shops, hasn't hit him yet. And I'm hoping it won't.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Rockson

Oct 30, 2021
Oshawa
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
James 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Also this is a type of judgment, a law, the mandate. So in that the bible says of them that judge, that they will be judged with the same judgment:

Matthew 7:1-3

New King James Version

Do Not Judge
7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
Who says one is judging someone by obeying the law that a government mandate demands? Sorry Deivin but that's silly to suggest that's judging a person.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason the foolish masses WANT to be controlled in exchange for safety and security in someone or something they see. They have no faith at all.

That’s why the Israelites got what they asked for in asking for a king to rule over them: most of them being corrupt and some being only less corrupt than the other!

There’s nothing new under the sun…

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess I'm just venting, but this is ridiculous. Vaccine mandates at bars and restaurants in Seattle. (Local restaurants struggle with loss of business due to King Co vaccine mandate)

You have to show your vaccine card just to get in. As if unvaccinated people have no rights. And they're getting away with it. I got this bad feeling for the politicians pushing these injustices on liberties. God will avenge the innocent. And if man is not allowed to take part in society then God will surely not allow those politicians to take part in something heavenly. At least that's my understanding of how God works.

From the story:

WOODINVILLE, Wash. - It’s been four days since King County began requiring customers at certain businesses like restaurants and bars to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter. And some business owners say within that short time frame, the impact has been severe.

Chang’s Place in Woodinville would normally be packed around dinner time, but within the last four days, staff said at least half the tables are empty.

"I knew we were going to have some resistance, I knew we were going to have some problems but I didn’t realize how badly it was going to affect the business," said owner Steve Tracy.

Tracy said like all restaurants they struggled with the multiple shutdowns and mask policies. But now, "the amount of business that’s walking out the door or not coming right now is worse than ever."

And it’s not just tough financially. "They get upset, they scream, they say something really nasty and out the door," said Tracy.

When customers get asked to show their card, staff told FOX 13 News about half are not happy about it.

"It has been so foul. People have yelled at us, they've cursed at us, screamed at us that they're never coming back," said a long time waitress. Several staff members said the treatment from angry customers has been so bad, they asked to remain anonymous.

A hostess of 30 years told us she had a pen thrown at her by an enraged customer who didn’t have their card. "It doesn’t phase me anymore," she said.

"We didn’t elect to do this but we have to if we want to stay in business and they’re just trying to do the job they’re asked to," said, Tracy who has seen the mistreatment of his staff.

Tracy said many people who come in seem shocked, completely unaware of the countywide mandate. Tracy said it’s particularly hard being so close to the Snohomish County line. People who don’t want to show their card just drive a mile down the road there.

"I’m all for getting through this, being safe, getting past the COVID but it’s just stress after stress after stress."

Tracy said he’s filed a complaint with King County about the mandate, and wants officials to understand how severely this is affecting his business. He hopes going forward more customers will understand the requirement is completely out of his hands, and won’t take it out on his staff.

Hi Devin. They have divided us up in so many different ways... Democrats and republics, whites and black, straight and gays, they've even managed to turn men and women against each other in many ways... Now its vaxed vs unvaxed...

My mums doctor told her that as a vaccinated person she has to be careful of unvaxinated people...
Now... She says she she won't come to our Christmas get together with our extended family because many of us will be unvaxinated.
Im sad that its got to this... My cousin told me to just let it be and that chances are her heart will come around to whats important... Family

But the discrimination of the unvaxed is going to get worse i think... I fear they are going to criminalize the unvaxed and incarcerate us

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Devin. They have divided us up in so many different ways... Democrats and republics, whites and black, straight and gays, they've even managed to turn men and women against each other in many ways... Now its vaxed vs unvaxed...

My mums doctor told her that as a vaccinated person she has to be careful of unvaxinated people...
Now... She says she she won't come to our Christmas get together with our extended family because many of us will be unvaxinated.
Im sad that its got to this... My cousin told me to just let it be and that chances are her heart will come around to whats important... Family

But the discrimination of the unvaxed is going to get worse i think... I fear they are going to criminalize the unvaxed and incarcerate us
Like I said...short and curlies!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says one is judging someone by obeying the law that a government mandate demands? Sorry Deivin but that's silly to suggest that's judging a person.
That's not what I said. I said that judges create mandates, and any judge is subject to the judgments they establish over a people. They will be judged by the same judgment they impose. In the OP I indicated that the politicians who were creating the judgments (mandates) would be subject to the law of God regarding judging others.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry to hear about your Mom and her doctor, really bad advice. I got vaccinated and now I don't worry around people that are unvaxxed. That was the purpose of me getting vaxxed.

Yes the dems and reps have separate news media coverage. And each hates on the other in an attempt to promote themselves over eachother. This does create division.

If something isn't done, Biden and the Democrats will destroy our liberties. 19 states have now filed law suites against Biden and his administration regarding the vaccine mandates for federal employees. So their working on it perhaps (19 states sue to block Biden administration's COVID vaccine rule).

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason the foolish masses WANT to be controlled in exchange for safety and security in someone or something they see. They have no faith at all.

That’s why the Israelites got what they asked for in asking for a king to rule over them: most of them being corrupt and some being only less corrupt than the other!

There’s nothing new under the sun…
Yes that's what frustrates me. That the masses vote for politicians that are dictators when they get into power.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes that's what frustrates me. That the masses vote for politicians that are dictators when they get into power.
In Canada, we've re-elected the same guy twice. Unfortunately, people are being manipulated with fear. I'm now down with a virus for the fourth time since the pandemic started.
The third time I came down with a virus about a week after I had up-close, unprotected exposure to someone whose whole household was confirmed to have Covid 19. One of them was hospitalized in serious condition but survived.
I'm an immune-at-risk twice over senior and am unvaccinated. As is the rest of my household. If this continues, we're going to end up like the Mennonites I saw the other day on a video clip, whose community has refused the vaccines, with the result being they have herd immunity.
Oh yeah, again I ask, "Whatever happened to the flu?"

My country's left-wing federal government is presently allowing these people to do training in Canada.
The People's Liberation Army (PLA) is the regular armed forces of the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the armed wing of the PRC's founding and ruling political party, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).[7] Besides the Central Military Commission (CMC) and several minor units directly under it, the PLA has five major service branches: the Ground Force (PLAGF), Navy (PLAN), Air Force (PLAAF), Rocket Force (PLARF), and the Strategic Support Force (PLASSF). A majority of military units around the country are assigned to one of five theater commands by geographical location. The PLA is the world's largest military force (not including paramilitary or reserve forces) and constitutes the second largest defense budget in the world. It is also one of the fastest modernizing militaries in the world, and has been termed as a potential military superpower, with significant regional defense and rising global power projection capabilities. - Wikipedia

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Canada, we've re-elected the same guy twice. Unfortunately, people are being manipulated with fear. I'm now down with a virus for the fourth time since the pandemic started.
The third time I came down with a virus about a week after I had up-close, unprotected exposure to someone whose whole household was confirmed to have Covid 19. One of them was hospitalized in serious condition but survived.
I'm an immune-at-risk twice over senior and am unvaccinated. As is the rest of my household. If this continues, we're going to end up like the Mennonites I saw the other day on a video clip, whose community has refused the vaccines, with the result being they have herd immunity.
Oh yeah, again I ask, "Whatever happened to the flu?"

My country's left-wing federal government is presently allowing these people to do training in Canada.
The People's Liberation Army (PLA) is the regular armed forces of the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the armed wing of the PRC's founding and ruling political party, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).[7] Besides the Central Military Commission (CMC) and several minor units directly under it, the PLA has five major service branches: the Ground Force (PLAGF), Navy (PLAN), Air Force (PLAAF), Rocket Force (PLARF), and the Strategic Support Force (PLASSF). A majority of military units around the country are assigned to one of five theater commands by geographical location. The PLA is the world's largest military force (not including paramilitary or reserve forces) and constitutes the second largest defense budget in the world. It is also one of the fastest modernizing militaries in the world, and has been termed as a potential military superpower, with significant regional defense and rising global power projection capabilities. - Wikipedia
Sorry to hear you have COVID again or something like that. I pray you are healed.

Reactions: Truman

Rockson

Oct 30, 2021
Oshawa
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's not what I said. I said that judges create mandates, and any judge is subject to the judgments they establish over a people. They will be judged by the same judgment they impose. In the OP I indicated that the politicians who were creating the judgments (mandates) would be subject to the law of God regarding judging others.
Even still. I don't think you can say that about earthly judges setting forth policies which they feel are for the benefit of society. The warnings about being judgmental in James and with the teachings of Jesus are more to his disciples don't spiritually demean or put down another person's character with maliciousness in your heart. I mean for a magistrate to dictate you can't go to a restaurant but you can take TAKE OUT and you can go to a grocery store to buy your goods it's not like they've committed the holocaust. I'd suggest we need to keep things in perspective.

Rockson

Oct 30, 2021
Oshawa
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Yeah pretty common a lot of people are saying that. I'm vaccinated but I don't believe that dribble.

Think it's important of course not to get mad at your Mom which I'm sure you don't want to. Seek to do whatever work around you can do though that is how can you be a blessing to her taking her a meal, presents and if she'll let even a few of you to spend time with her.

I suppose that'll depend on just what measure vaccinations have been done in your regions. If it's like only 10% haven't been vaxxed you might be in trouble. If it's like 40% haven't I don't think any government would feel it'd go over.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should add that this appears to be isolated to the democrats here in the USA. Big brother making our decisions for us and enforcing those decisions with force. So that bars and restaurants are only for people that have complied with the vaccinations or can prove they don't have COVID-19.
Just wait to the next solution appears . Even more will do it , from both the right and the left .
My advice , let no man or woman mark the temple of GOD . Its all leading to the beast , his system and systemic worship of said beast .
Covid is a tool to get that kind of mindset and system RIGHT IN PLACE .
How quickly both sides will run to the soon coming solution . As for me , YEAH if folks think i was adament about the vaccine
they hardly seen anything when folks ask us to chip ourselves or etc .
Yall better NOT DO IT . is all i can say .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds correct. Just my state has a democrat governor.
My best guess is , ya didnt hold a huge sign that said , VOTE FOR BIDEN . Just a guess .
I voted for not a one of them .
A hint . They all basking in the ambience of the beast system . Just cause some appear worse
dont mean the others are not doing the same agenda .
Always remember that . I knew only this , on the night of the election . ONLY THIS , the worst one is getting in .
As for how knew that , call it grace and bible reading . SEE i knew GOD DONT CHANGE .
And i saw ZERO TRUE REPENTANCE . SO I KNEW the worse was coming .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah pretty common a lot of people are saying that. I'm vaccinated but I don't believe that dribble.

Think it's important of course not to get mad at your Mom which I'm sure you don't want to. Seek to do whatever work around you can do though that is how can you be a blessing to her taking her a meal, presents and if she'll let even a few of you to spend time with her.

I suppose that'll depend on just what measure vaccinations have been done in your regions. If it's like only 10% haven't been vaxxed you might be in trouble. If it's like 40% haven't I don't think any government would feel it'd go over.

I couldn't stay mad at my mum. I apologised to her that same day...

If these experimental needles are so great then why should she have to take care with the unvaxed? Why should she still wear masks and social distance? Cos it's clear that they don't work. They don't stop you catching civid and they don't stop you spreading covid

They say 90% have had there 1st dose and 80% have had 2... I think their right cos their quite pleased with themselves for using coercion, blackmail, ransom and other such criminal methods to do so.

Never say never... No body would of said we'd be where we are today

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't stay mad at my mum. I apologised to her that same day...

If these experimental needles are so great then why should she have to take care with the unvaxed? Why should she still wear masks and social distance? Cos it's clear that they don't work. They don't stop you catching civid and they don't stop you spreading covid

They say 90% have had there 1st dose and 80% have had 2... I think their right cos their quite pleased with themselves for using coercion, blackmail, ransom and other such criminal methods to do so.

Never say never... No body would of said we'd be where we are today
This is not a commandment but it sure is a massive request . Thou shalt not take the covid vaccine .

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it wrong to get myself vaccinated for the virus, what other people do with their lives is their choice. I think those businesses who are demanding vaccine cards be showed are just trying to make sure a person with the virus doesn't give it to anyone else.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no doubt the vaccine will soon become MANDATORY as will medical chipping to prove it!

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The card of the beast.
Every state will be like this. It's only a matter of time.

And don't forget the REAL ID.

Without it, deadline is May 2023, you can't board commercial flights, enter federal buildings, or open a bank account.

I suspect that eventually and not that far into the future, we'll become a cashless society.
Likely the RID will be replaced by or accompanied by an implant chip.
And of course there will be tracking chips in the RID.

I think that's why the lie of a coin shortage is happening now.
The RID will serve as a debit card.
It'll also replace the vaccine ID cards people carry now. It will be able to store your personal profile, financials, everything.

I think it's going to be an interesting future.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The card of the beast.
Every state will be like this. It's only a matter of time.

And don't forget the REAL ID.

Without it, deadline is May 2023, you can't board commercial flights, enter federal buildings, or open a bank account.

I suspect that eventually and not that far into the future, we'll become a cashless society.
Likely the RID will be replaced by or accompanied by an implant chip.
And of course there will be tracking chips in the RID.

I think that's why the lie of a coin shortage is happening now.
The RID will serve as a debit card.
It'll also replace the vaccine ID cards people carry now. It will be able to store your personal profile, financials, everything.

I think it's going to be an interesting future.

It will be an interesting future indeed...
God give us the peace and strength to endure these hard times