Vaccine mandate madness...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I'm just venting, but this is ridiculous. Vaccine mandates at bars and restaurants in Seattle. (Local restaurants struggle with loss of business due to King Co vaccine mandate)

You have to show your vaccine card just to get in. As if unvaccinated people have no rights. And they're getting away with it. I got this bad feeling for the politicians pushing these injustices on liberties. God will avenge the innocent. And if man is not allowed to take part in society then God will surely not allow those politicians to take part in something heavenly. At least that's my understanding of how God works.

From the story:

WOODINVILLE, Wash. - It’s been four days since King County began requiring customers at certain businesses like restaurants and bars to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter. And some business owners say within that short time frame, the impact has been severe.

Chang’s Place in Woodinville would normally be packed around dinner time, but within the last four days, staff said at least half the tables are empty.

"I knew we were going to have some resistance, I knew we were going to have some problems but I didn’t realize how badly it was going to affect the business," said owner Steve Tracy.

Tracy said like all restaurants they struggled with the multiple shutdowns and mask policies. But now, "the amount of business that’s walking out the door or not coming right now is worse than ever."

And it’s not just tough financially. "They get upset, they scream, they say something really nasty and out the door," said Tracy.

When customers get asked to show their card, staff told FOX 13 News about half are not happy about it.

"It has been so foul. People have yelled at us, they've cursed at us, screamed at us that they're never coming back," said a long time waitress. Several staff members said the treatment from angry customers has been so bad, they asked to remain anonymous.

A hostess of 30 years told us she had a pen thrown at her by an enraged customer who didn’t have their card. "It doesn’t phase me anymore," she said.

"We didn’t elect to do this but we have to if we want to stay in business and they’re just trying to do the job they’re asked to," said, Tracy who has seen the mistreatment of his staff.

Tracy said many people who come in seem shocked, completely unaware of the countywide mandate. Tracy said it’s particularly hard being so close to the Snohomish County line. People who don’t want to show their card just drive a mile down the road there.

"I’m all for getting through this, being safe, getting past the COVID but it’s just stress after stress after stress."

Tracy said he’s filed a complaint with King County about the mandate, and wants officials to understand how severely this is affecting his business. He hopes going forward more customers will understand the requirement is completely out of his hands, and won’t take it out on his staff.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should add that this appears to be isolated to the democrats here in the USA. Big brother making our decisions for us and enforcing those decisions with force. So that bars and restaurants are only for people that have complied with the vaccinations or can prove they don't have COVID-19.

Rockson

Oct 30, 2021
Oshawa
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have to show your vaccine card just to get in. As if unvaccinated people have no rights. And they're getting away with it. I got this bad feeling for the politicians pushing these injustices on liberties. God will avenge the innocent. And if man is not allowed to take part in society then God will surely not allow those politicians to take part in something heavenly. At least that's my understanding of how God works.

You're saying it one makes people show a vaccine passport they can't go to Heaven? Where in the world do you come up with that?

WOODINVILLE, Wash. - It’s been four days since King County began requiring customers at certain businesses like restaurants and bars to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter. And some business owners say within that short time frame, the impact has been severe.

Some say? In my province of Ontario, Canada all restaurants are mandates they they have to check for the verification. Seems when I drive past these establishments their places are pretty full. Unvaccinated are allowed to take TAKE OUT though.

"It has been so foul. People have yelled at us, they've cursed at us, screamed at us that they're never coming back," said a long time waitress. Several staff members said the treatment from angry customers has been so bad, they asked to remain anonymous.

I don't agree with having to show passports either but if they have a problem with it they need to go to a government building and do their yapping there. That's where the laws are made.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're saying it one makes people show a vaccine passport they can't go to Heaven? Where in the world do you come up with that?

James 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Also this is a type of judgment, a law, the mandate. So in that the bible says of them that judge, that they will be judged with the same judgment:

Matthew 7:1-3

New King James Version

Do Not Judge
7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also I'm probably just venting, but I was in the military and would have gone to war to protect the ideals I grew up with. And what's happening now is a total disgusting display of dictatorship.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also I'm probably just venting, but I was in the military and would have gone to war to protect the ideals I grew up with. And what's happening now is a total disgusting display of dictatorship.
I think a lot of people are agreeing with your sentiments there devin. All the freedoms that have been fought for, and many have given their lives for, are disappearing in a fog that was created to rob everyone of those freedoms, which are guaranteed under the constitutions of most nations.
And it’s being done under the guise of the public’s good. There is nothing “good” about the way this has been handled. Sprung on the world so suddenly that it looks designed to cause chaos and to bankrupt the world’s economies. It is grooming us for what is to come.....

It is the same here in Australia....vaxxination passports on people’s phones are required to enter certain stores but not others. It’s as if you can only get covid in some stores but not others....it makes no logical sense to bar someone from a restaurant or variety store but allow them in a bakery or a bank! It’s complete madness! If the vaxxines worked, then what threat do the unvaxxed pose to those who have had the needle? How many boosters will be needed at the rate things are going...and who is laughing at the gullible, all the way to the bank? Fear is a powerful weapon and we can see what it makes people do, even against their better judgment.

There is nothing good on the horizon, only more of the same, leading to what the Bible describes as a one world government that will be totalitarian in its operation, respecting no one’s rights, because they will no longer have any. Gratefully it will not rule for long, because God will step in and act to eliminate all those who are responsible for this travesty, and remove them from existence......then he will bring in the rule of His Kingdom and reverse all the damage done by the rulers of this world under satan. (1 John 5:19) When God’s Kingdom “comes” only then can God’s will “be some on earth as it is in heaven”.....I long for that day.....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's overdue for the States to nullify and boot the Feds out of their States....
Spineless pantywaists!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's overdue for the States to nullify and boot the Feds out of their States....
Spineless pantywaists!
So if they did, how would that play out? Would there then be 51 nations in the USA? Or who would be in charge of the 51 states?

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Spineless pantywaists!
God’s solution has nothing to do with politics......all human rulership has failed. The world is ruled and controlled by Satan who is manipulating them from behind the scenes.....he is the puppet master, and that is clearly evident in all nations who cannot ever bring peace and security to the world.....(1 John 5:19) Not a single form of human rulership has ever succeeded...and never will.

That is why Jesus told his disciples to be “no part” of this world. (John 18:36: John 15:18-21)

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God’s solution has nothing to do with politics......all human rulership has failed. The world is ruled and controlled by Satan who is manipulating them from behind the scenes.....he is the puppet master, and that is clearly evident in all nations who cannot ever bring peace and security to the world.....(1 John 5:19) Not a single form of human rulership has ever succeeded...and never will.

That is why Jesus told his disciples to be “no part” of this world. (John 18,36: John 15:18-21)

I like those scriptures (John 15:18-21). Jesus taught to give to the poor and forsake your own needs and that God will take care of us. The world hates that concept and cares for it's own needs and despises the poor that need their tax dollars to survive.

I think you're right that no leadership has truly worked. But some leaderships are better than others. And we in the USA are headed for a worse leadership.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like those scriptures (John 15:18-21). Jesus taught to give to the poor and forsake your own needs and that God will take care of us. The world hates that concept and cares for it's own needs and despises the poor that need their tax dollars to survive.

I think you're right that no leadership has truly worked. But some leaderships are better than others. And we in the USA are headed for a worse leadership.
It’s true that some regimes allow their citizens more freedom, but in today’s world that is rapidly disappearing. Democratic nations have given the illusion of freedom but when we examine the underbelly, we see that it still kept a tight reign on people’s standard of living. A good government provides for its weakest and most vulnerable citizens....and yet what do we see? The gulf between the “haves” and the “have nots” has grown to the point of seeing homeless people who have jobs but still can’t afford to live. They live in tent cities with the rich walking by and ignoring them. Where is the human dignity? Where is human compassion? It seems as if even the governments are saying “they are not my problem” and those walking by are saying the same thing.

Jesus concentrated on the poor and downtrodden.....those nations who identify as “Christian” have a lot to answer for because they curry favour with the rich, but extract money from the poor.

God will hold them to account for this injustice......as he will all humanity. (Hebrews 4:13)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s true that some regimes allow their citizens more freedom, but in today’s world that is rapidly disappearing. Democratic nations have given the illusion of freedom but when we examine the underbelly, we see that it still kept a tight reign on people’s standard of living. A good government provides for its weakest and most vulnerable citizens....and yet what do we see? The gulf between the “haves” and the “have nots” has grown to the point of seeing homeless people who have jobs but still can’t afford to live. They live in tent cities with the rich walking by and ignoring them. Where is the human dignity? Where is human compassion? It seems as if even the governments are saying “they are not my problem” and those walking by are saying the same thing.

Jesus concentrated on the poor and downtrodden.....those nations who identify as “Christian” have a lot to answer for because they curry favour with the rich, but extract money from the poor.

God will hold them to account for this injustice......as he will all humanity. (Hebrews 4:13)
Yes that is something I have noticed. That and they don't take care of the homeless crazy people. Instead of helping the crazy people they just deny them and they remain homeless until they die.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess I'm just venting, but this is ridiculous. Vaccine mandates at bars and restaurants in Seattle.
By now the whole world should have woken up to the fact that the bogus vaccines are not about protecting anyone or reducing COVID infections (since they do neither). They are all about the illegitimate and illegal ABUSE OF POWER in the hands of a few politicians and bureaucrats.

Someone should have the guts to arrest everyone who has pushed for vaccine mandates and lock them up, starting with Biden and everyone who has had anything to do with COVID tyranny and totalitarianism.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By now the whole world should have woken up to the fact that the bogus vaccines are not about protecting anyone or reducing COVID infections (since they do neither). They are all about the illegitimate and illegal ABUSE OF POWER in the hands of a few politicians and bureaucrats.

Someone should have the guts to arrest everyone who has pushed for vaccine mandates and lock them up, starting with Biden and everyone who has had anything to do with COVID tyranny and totalitarianism.
I somewhat agree. Although I don't think the vaccines are bogus. I do think they should be arrested or taken out of power for pushing mandates.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if they did, how would that play out? Would there then be 51 nations in the USA? Or who would be in charge of the 51 states?

Every state is sovereign, united by a Federation, that Constitutionally only have a handful of duties.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every state is sovereign, united by a Federation, that Constitutionally only have a handful of duties.
That sounds correct. Just my state has a democrat governor.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I'm just venting, but this is ridiculous. Vaccine mandates at bars and restaurants in Seattle. (Local restaurants struggle with loss of business due to King Co vaccine mandate)

From the story:

Chang’s Place in Woodinville would normally be packed around dinner time, but within the last four days, staff said at least half the tables are empty.

"I knew we were going to have some resistance, I knew we were going to have some problems but I didn’t realize how badly it was going to affect the business," said owner Steve Tracy.

Tracy said like all restaurants they struggled with the multiple shutdowns and mask policies. But now, "the amount of business that’s walking out the door or not coming right now is worse than ever."

And it’s not just tough financially. "They get upset, they scream, they say something really nasty and out the door," said Tracy.

When customers get asked to show their card, staff told FOX 13 News about half are not happy about it.

A hostess of 30 years told us she had a pen thrown at her by an enraged customer who didn’t have their card. "It doesn’t phase me anymore," she said.

"We didn’t elect to do this but we have to if we want to stay in business and they’re just trying to do the job they’re asked to," said, Tracy who has seen the mistreatment of his staff.

Tracy said many people who come in seem shocked, completely unaware of the countywide mandate. Tracy said it’s particularly hard being so close to the Snohomish County line. People who don’t want to show their card just drive a mile down the road there.

"I’m all for getting through this, being safe, getting past the COVID but it’s just stress after stress after stress."

Tracy said he’s filed a complaint with King County about the mandate, and wants officials to understand how severely this is affecting his business. He hopes going forward more customers will understand the requirement is completely out of his hands, and won’t take it out on his staff.
Sad, persecuting small business

Hard to believe the democrats are maintaining power, time to jump ship and leave Washington State