WAR IN ISRAEL — PROPHECY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam wasn't created to die and go to heaven to be with Christ forever and ever. Zechariah 14 and the new earth are one and the same.
Lord, do You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?
It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power, the Holy Spirit coming upon you. And you shall be witnesses to Me both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and to the end of the earth. And saying these things, as they watched, He was taken up. And a cloud received Him out of their sight.
And while they were looking intently into the heaven, He having gone, even behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them,

who also said, Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into the heaven? This same Jesus who is taken up from you into Heaven, will come in the way you have seen Him going into Heaven.
Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount Of Olive Grove, which is a sabbath day's journey from Jerusalem. -- Acts 1:6-12
Therefore repent and convert so that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And He shall send Jesus Christ, who before was proclaimed to you,
whom Heaven truly needs to receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of His holy prophets since the world began. -- Acts 3:19-21

He shall send Jesus.

Jesus was standing on the Mount of Olives when He gave the signs of the end of the Age and of His return. 42 days later He ascended from the Mount of Olives, and He will come in the same way.

He did not destroy the Roman armies in 70 A.D.

Joseph had become the ruler of all Egypt (Gentiles - the world), and only Pharaoh's own throne and status was above that of Joseph.

All Egypt was bowing the knee to Joseph, and he had two Gentile children, born in Egypt to a Gentile mother, who were the seed of Jacob (Israel).

His own brothers did not even recognize Joseph until he told them who he was. Yet the whole house of Pharaoh heard his loud sobs whle he reconciled himself to his own kinsmen.

Then he became their savior from death and brought them to live with him in the adyllic land of Goshen during a prolonged period of peace, prosperity and safety, until another Pharaoh arose who had not know Joseph.

That Pharaoh may as well have been called Gog, because biblical history is prophecy.

The millennium and the new heavens and earth commence together.

1,000 years into the Garden of Eden new heavens and earth/paradise and Satan will be released one more time, and one final time, into paradise to deceive mankind.

Because biblical history is prophecy.​
Very Good except one thing = the New Heavens & Earth are created AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign and satan is thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Very Good except one thing = the New Heavens & Earth are created AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign and satan is thrown into the Lake of Fire.
That's what I used to believe too. But too many scriptures describing the conditions of and things happening in the millennium are described in the NHNE also as one and the same thing being played out.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I used to believe too. But too many scriptures describing the conditions of and things happening in the millennium are described in the NHNE also as one and the same thing being played out.
There is one group of elements in Revelation Prophecy that only occurs DURING-n-AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign = Rev ch20 & ch21

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is one group of elements in Revelation Prophecy that only occurs DURING-n-AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign = Rev ch20 & ch21
OK let me ask you this question: In which passage of scripture are the following words found?:

"They are before the throne of God, and they serve Him day and night in His temple. And He sitting on the throne will dwell among them. They will not hunger any more, nor thirst any more, nor will the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will feed them and will lead them to the fountains of living waters. And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes.
To him who thirsts I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely. And there will be no more death, nor mourning, nor crying out. And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes."

Actually, the above scriptures are quoted from two separate chapters in the Revelation: The one is talking about the rewards of those who come out from great tribulation at the time of the return of Christ, the other about the new heavens and new earth (Revelation 7 & Revelation 21).

Those who come out of great tribulation are not coming out of it 1,000 years before the NHNE, according to the above.

And that's only one example. There are quite a few more.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK let me ask you this question: In which passage of scripture are the following words found?:

"They are before the throne of God, and they serve Him day and night in His temple. And He sitting on the throne will dwell among them. They will not hunger any more, nor thirst any more, nor will the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will feed them and will lead them to the fountains of living waters. And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes.
To him who thirsts I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely. And there will be no more death, nor mourning, nor crying out. And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes."

Actually, the above scriptures are quoted from two separate chapters in the Revelation: The one is talking about the rewards of those who come out from great tribulation at the time of the return of Christ, the other about the new heavens and new earth (Revelation 7 & Revelation 21).

Those who come out of great tribulation are not coming out of it 1,000 years before the NHNE, according to the above.

And that's only one example. There are quite a few more.
Thank You for your wonderful reply.

This is an example of how 'one element' can carry itself forward while other elements are yet for the furture.

My question to you is: "How is this possible?"

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

This is an example of how 'one element' can carry itself forward while other elements are yet for the furture.

I know what you're going to say. "Because biblical history is prophecy".

@David in NJ Or you will say it's because they will be living forever, having been resurrected.

But before you do, here's another example:

The passage on the left is the millennium. On the right is the NHNE:

I wish I knew how to add tables so I don't have to insert images in my posts.

Isaiah 60-NHNE.png

@David in NJ

Bride.png

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

THE PROMISES TO THOSE WHO OVERCOME:-

(1) They will eat of the Tree of Life (Revelation 2:7)
(2) They will not be hurt by the Second Death (Revelation 2:11)
(3) They will eat Hidden Manna and receive a New Name (Revelation 2:17)
(4) They will be given power over the nations (Revelation 2:26)
(5) Their names will not be blotted out of the Book of Life (Revelation 3:5)
(6) They will be made a Pillar in the Temple of God (Revelation 3:12)
(7) They will sit with Christ in His Throne (Revelation 3:21)
(8) They will inherit All Things (Revelation 21:7)

βασιλεύσει (He will reign) forever and ever: Revelation 11:15 (Christ).
βασιλεύσουσιν (they will reign) on the earth: Revelation 5:10 (those who overcome).
βασιλεύσουσιν (they will reign) with Christ a thousand years: Revelation 20:6 (those who overcame).
βασιλεύσουσιν (they will reign) forever and ever: Revelation 22:5.

Revelation 22:3-5
“And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God gives them light: and they will reign (βασιλεύσουσιν) for ever and ever.”

Romans 8:19-23 equates the regeneration of the creation with the first resurrection of the sons of God who "sleep" in Christ (of which the Son of man and last Adam is the first-fruit), and the Revelation equates this same regeneration with the New Heavens and New Earth.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

They key to how it's possible is that they will be living forever and partaking of the tree of life from the commencement of the thousand years which follows the return of Christ.

That's talking about eternity, i.e the NHNE.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you're going to say. "Because biblical history is prophecy".

@David in NJ Or you will say it's because they will be living forever, having been resurrected.

But before you do, here's another example:

The passage on the left is the millennium. On the right is the NHNE:

I wish I knew how to add tables so I don't have to insert images in my posts.

View attachment 37054

@David in NJ

View attachment 37055
OK this is not complicated my Brother.

i will start with the Rev 19 & Rev 21 quotes.

a.) Rev ch19 is not yet fulfilled, as the Bride is not yet Complete just as the previous chapters, beginning with ch6 declare.

b.) Rev ch21 also is not yet fulfilled since it cannot take place until the Bride is Complete - AND - the angel is confirming to that which must first be completed as well and what the End(New Beginning) Result will be.

Reactions: Zao is life

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They key to how it's possible is that they will be living forever and partaking of the tree of life from the commencement of the thousand years which follows the return of Christ.

That's talking about eternity, i.e the NHNE.
i have to take a brake now but will return and respond - thank you

Reactions: Zao is life

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
OK this is not complicated my Brother.

i will start with the Rev 19 & Rev 21 quotes.

a.) Rev ch19 is not yet fulfilled, as the Bride is not yet Complete just as the previous chapters, beginning with ch6 declare.

b.) Rev ch21 also is not yet fulfilled since it cannot take place until the Bride is Complete - AND - the angel is confirming to that which must first be completed as well and what the End(New Beginning) Result will be.
I'll wait for you to elaborate on the above. To me living forever = after regeneration = NHNE. It's "eternity". A present moment that never ends.

@David in NJ It's okay @Davy proved it to me using scripture. Death is destroyed at the time of the GWT and only after that is there no more death. No more death in the NHNE.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan was defeated by Christ's sinless Life, His Self-Sacrifice on the Cross and His Resurrection/Ascension.

Satan's final judgement will come AFTER the Resurrection of the Just and their 1,000 Year Reign with Christ.
I Disagree, Satan and the world's final judgment takes place at the Lord's "Second Coming" in fire and final judgement (The End)

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allow me to explain...

You need to understand that the Bible is a Spiritual book, not a seismologist's ledger. God's not interested in splitting literal mountains, except to make the point about the cleaving of the Kingdom that a way be made for the Remnant to escape.

And there it is brethren, the mark of someone who leaves The Word of God in favor of creating one's OWN doctrines treating God's written Word as spiritual allegory only, which is what the 2nd century Gnostics of Alexandria did. The early Church excommunicated Origen for doing that, denying the literal Word of God in favor of creating a type of Greek philosophy from it.

Even though God's written Word does sometimes use... allegory and analogy, parable, proverb, etc., as teaching tools, that is still... covering real truths that are literal. Those things like analogy, idioms, expressions, etc., are simply tools that EVERY language has. The Biblical languages are no different in that respect. And because those Gnostics can't understand the difference, they create a bunch of mystical mumbo-jumbo that reads like a New Age novel, moving far, far away from the actual Word of God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll wait for you to elaborate on the above. To me living forever = after regeneration = NHNE. It's "eternity". A present moment that never ends.
The day when Lord Jesus arrives, and God's consuming fire burns man's works off the earth on that same day, that is when everyone still alive will be changed to the "spiritual body", including the wicked. Even though that day will start Christ's "thousand years" reign of Rev.20, it will still not be the new heavens and a new earth time.

The NHNE time won't begin until after... the Rev.20 "lake of fire" destruction of the abode of hell, death, and the wicked. The biggest indicator of that is with the destruction of hell, death, and the wicked, including Satan. God's Eternity of the new heavens and a new earth requires those things will be gone before the NHNE can come. (For example, Rev.21 points to the NHNE time being a time of no more death. Well, the "thousand years" of Rev.20 shows that death is not destroyed until after the "thousand years", by going into the future "lake of fire" right after God's Great White Throne Judgment. So common sense with the "second death" still in effect for the wicked during the "thousand years" reign, tells us that means the NHNE time has NOT come yet until after the "thousand years".)

Per Apostle Paul in 1 Cor.15:23-28, it is declared that Jesus MUST first reign over all His enemies, and then He will deliver up the kingdom to The Father, and then Jesus Himself will be subject to The Father and The Godhead will be all in all. That reign is what Rev.20, the future Millennium, is about.

But we all... will be in the "spiritual body" for that Millennium that happens prior to the NHNE. In John 5:28-29, Lord Jesus showed that even the wicked dead will have a 'resurrection', what Jesus called the "resurrection of damnation". The "spiritual body" is the body type... of the future resurrection according to 1 Cor.15. So the wicked dead will be raised to the "spiritual body" type also, yet they will still be a liable to perish condition with not... being 'born again' in Faith on Jesus Christ. This is why the wicked still alive on the day when Jesus returns will also be changed to that "spiritual body" type. This present world with man in a flesh body will be over the day of Lord Jesus' return.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The millennium and the new heavens and earth commence together.

1,000 years into the Garden of Eden new heavens and earth/paradise and Satan will be released one more time, and one final time, into paradise to deceive mankind.
I strongly disagree with your claims, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

There won't be a millennium in a new heaven and earth in paradise, where Satan is released one final time to deceive as claimed

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There won't be a millennium in a new heaven and earth in paradise, where Satan is released one final time to deceive as claimed

That's what the 2nd century Christian Gnostics believed. Brethren in Christ, that idea is called the doctrine of Amillennialism. It is not a doctrine from God's Word. There will... be a "thousand years" Millennial reign by Christ Jesus and His elect, and it starts on the future day of His return.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there it is brethren, the mark of someone who leaves The Word of God in favor of creating one's OWN doctrines treating God's written Word as spiritual allegory only, which is what the 2nd century Gnostics of Alexandria did. The early Church excommunicated Origen for doing that, denying the literal Word of God in favor of creating a type of Greek philosophy from it.

Gnostics in the first or the second century? Are you using a 2000-year-old movement to defend your position? People often resort to such tactics when they cannot defend their position biblically, just like Roman Catholics did with the Reformers.

Nothing new under the sun.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what the 2nd century Christian Gnostics believed. Brethren in Christ, that idea is called the doctrine of Amillennialism. It is not a doctrine from God's Word. There will... be a "thousand years" Millennial reign by Christ Jesus and His elect, and it starts on the future day of His return.

That is misleading. To introduce this as an argument is simply a red herring which is a distraction from the Truth about amillennialism.

You simply want to accuse amillennialism as Gnosticism simply because you believe it dismisses the centrality of the Jewish people and nation which is not true.

Amillennialism: A Word Direct From The Scriptures