WAR IN ISRAEL — PROPHECY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what the 2nd century Christian Gnostics believed. Brethren in Christ, that idea is called the doctrine of Amillennialism. It is not a doctrine from God's Word. There will... be a "thousand years" Millennial reign by Christ Jesus and His elect, and it starts on the future day of His return.
When Jesus Returns Its Fire Time (The End)

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah chapter 14 is the second advent of Jesus. There are self appointed Christians, who are not qualified to teach Gods word. These false brethren are misleading people by distorting Gods word. They are ignorant.

Isaiah 61:1, is the first advent.
61:2. is the second advent.
Jesus returns 7th trump to Jerusalem. The 7th trump is the day of vengeance. It starts the millennium.

Hebrews and 5 . Students study under pastor/teacher for 15 or 20 years. They're trained to be teachers.

SHEKHAR in Hebrew means = strong delusions. In second thessalonians chapter 2. God is sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth.

The false brethren don't have holy spirit. God placed strong delusions on them. Instead of rightly dividing word of God. False brethren inject thier own ideas and words to distorting Gods word.

The false brethren actually think Jesus hears there prayers.
Psalm chapter 50 . God doesn't listen to the wicked.

Zechariah chapter 6 . Four war chariots and two mountains of brass.
The two mountains are Russia and America.
The black and white chariots went north to Russia. This is satanic.

The red chariot never went out.
The grisled chariots went south to Jerusalem and middle east. Get the picture.

Satan starts wars. This is Satanic.
We're in the 5th trump.
Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. The one world political system receives deadly wound not so distant future. At the 6th trump, satan as antichrist heals deadly wound. By establishing world peace.

Antichrist will lead one world religious system, 5 month period. Documentation, revelation chapter 13.

Peter chapter 4 . Judgement starts with house of God. Those who teach God's word, are accountable to Jesus.
Rewards for servants who faithfully told the truth and served Jesus.

Punishment for false brethren. Whether ignorant or intentionally misleading people. Get the picture.

Peter chapter 2 for false preachers. Punishment. And Ezekiel chapter 13.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Rev.21 points to the NHNE time being a time of no more death. Well, the "thousand years" of Rev.20 shows that death is not destroyed until after the "thousand years"
Now that's the way I like it. When someone can actually show me from scripture why what I say doesn't agree with what is written.

Thank you.

PS: Unlike so many who post in these boards I'm always only interested in what scripture is saying, not what I want scripture to be saying. And you are correct in what you pointed out above. Thanks. It means a lot to me to have a false notion I had corrected - but only when someone points to scripture and what it is saying the way you did above. In many cases people point to their own interpretations of what the scripture is saying, like I was doing until now regarding when the NHNE commences.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and Davy

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll wait for you to elaborate on the above. To me living forever = after regeneration = NHNE. It's "eternity". A present moment that never ends.

@David in NJ It's okay @Davy proved it to me using scripture. Death is destroyed at the time of the GWT and only after that is there no more death. No more death in the NHNE.
Correct - There are things(prophecy) shown us AND there are things past/current that MUST be fulfilled BEFORE certain future prophecies can take Place.

This is where 'amellinialism' fails the required protocol of allowing scripture to dictate the Order versus religious estimations, otherwise know as scrambled eggs, instead of 'sunny-side UP'.

• Haha
Reactions: Zao is life

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, Zechariah is more concerned with His coming to earth Spiritually, and planting His feet on Mount Zion in judgment.
What makes you think what the prophet described won't happen in the very way the prophet described it? Isn't this just unbelief? That you feel the need to make his words say something other than what they say, under the disguise of "spiritually discerned"?

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think what the prophet described won't happen in the very way the prophet described it? Isn't this just unbelief? That you feel the need to make his words say something other than what they say, under the disguise of "spiritually discerned"?

Much love!
Amellinnialism

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think what the prophet described won't happen in the very way the prophet described it?
What makes you think that Amillennialists do not think that what the prophet described won't happen in the very way the prophet described it? I can describe most, if not all, things ~ even ordinary things ~ in symbolic ways... :) And just because I am using symbolism to describe those things does not in any way then mean I am describing those things in any way other than what they are or will be.

Isn't this just unbelief?
Nope. :)

That you feel the need to make his words say something other than what they say, under the disguise of "spiritually discerned"?

Much love!
Thank you; grace and peace to you!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think that Amillennialists do not think that what the prophet described won't happen in the very way the prophet described it? I can describe most, if not all, things ~ even ordinary things ~ in symbolic ways... :) And just because I am using symbolism to describe those things does not in any way then mean I am describing those things in any way other than what they are or will be.

Thank you; grace and peace to you!
Amellinnialism is not congruent with the Holy Scriptures concerning the LORD's Second Coming.

Just as Zechariah ch14 the Matthew ch23 & ch24 and Revelation declares.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think that Amillennialists do not think that what the prophet described won't happen in the very way the prophet described it?
I was addressing a certain person for their reasons, not a blanket . . . why do ammillenialists think . . . That wasn't me.

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was addressing a certain person for their reasons, not a blanket . . . why do ammillenialists think . . . That wasn't me.

Much love!
Temperatures are dropping so stay warm with old technology = blankets.

Stay strong in the Word under IT's Blanket of Tuth = keep yourself covered but not hidden.

Reactions: marks

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

If you are willing to read the two articles below and compare them with your Scripture, you will find some valuable insights. One of the articles explains the Feast of Tabernacles and its relevance to Zechariah 14, while another article delves into the nature of the church in the New Testament through the lens of the "swords into Plowshares" metaphor. Yes, spiritual discernment. And, of course, "much love!"

The Feast of Tabernacles

They Shall Beat Their Swords Into Plowshares

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are willing to read the two articles below and compare them with your Scripture, you will find some valuable insights. One of the articles explains the Feast of Tabernacles and its relevance to Zechariah 14, while another article delves into the nature of the church in the New Testament through the lens of the "swords into Plowshares" metaphor. Yes, spiritual discernment. And, of course, "much love!"

The Feast of Tabernacles

They Shall Beat Their Swords Into Plowshares
Is Jesus Metaphor?

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jesus Metaphor?

What do you think? Haven't you ever studied the Scripture?

Joh 6:30-67
(30) They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
(31) Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
(32) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
(33) For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
(34) Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
(35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
(37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
(38) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
(39) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(41) The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
(42) And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

(43) Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(45) It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
(46) Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
(47) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
(48) I am that bread of life.

(49) Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
(50) This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
(51) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
(54) Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
(56) He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
(58) This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
(59) These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
(60) Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
(61) When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
(62) What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
(63) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
(64) But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
(65) And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
(66) From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
(67) Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus used himself as a metaphor, didn't he? Jesus is the bread of life. One needs to eat his flesh and drink his blood. Did Christ mean literally? Of course not. Spiritual discernment! :)

Go and read the articles.

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But to answer your question, do you see Jesus - YHWH - actually setting foot on the Mt. of Olives, causing it to split into two sections, creating an actual valley, through which the Israelites will flee just like they did from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah?
Symbolically speaking, yes.

Or do you think these narrative events won't actually happen, but rather represent something else? A real rock mountain split in two? Or something that is symbolized by a split mountain?
Well, they will actually happen, but I'll just say ~ and I think this is sufficient ~ Zechariah's vision (an important distinction to make) resonates with the upheaval of the earth at the coming of the Lord depicted elsewhere at Isaiah 40:4...

"Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain"

...and Joel 2:10-11...

"The earth quakes before them; the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining. The LORD utters His voice before His army, for His camp is exceedingly great; He who executes His word is powerful. For the day of the LORD is great and very awesome; who can endure it?"

...among a few other passages. His return will be very... well, momentous, and dividing... to put it mildly. :) Will there be actual earthquakes occurring? I would say that's very possible... :) ...but beside the point(s) Zechariah's prophecy. The earthquake in the days of Uzziah was certainly a calamitous, traumatic event which was also mentioned by the prophet Amos in Amos 1:1-2 ~ "The words of Amos, who was among the shepherds of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah king of Judah and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel, two years before the earthquake."

Grace and peace to you.

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, for the record, my opinion is in agreement with God's Prophetic Word!

Hebrews 1:1-2
  • "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
  • Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
  • Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"
In other words, God Himself as the anointing that we have received and that abides in us that we now don't need any man to teach us. Because this same anointing teaches us "the truth" of all things, that we abide in Him (1st John 2:27).

So yes, the prophecy didn't come in the old days by the will of man, it came by the Holy Spirit who moved them. Same as it comes today to every Christian filled with the Holy Ghost so that he doesn't now need any man to teach him. And just like prophets of old spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit as they heard the word of God, so every "true" Christian speaks today as they are moved by the Holy Spirit unto the revelation of God's Holy word. And if it is from God's word directly the Bible, then it is also of no private interpretation. How do we know? Because of the Spirit illustrating that what is said "agrees" with God's word perfectly. i.e., it's unadulterated by man's personal beliefs, thinking, opinions, or private interpretations. Each of us is now obligated to search out what we hear from "alleged ministers" to see if it agrees with the unadulterated word of God. Even as the Bereans did, that God inspired written as our example:

Acts 17:10-12
  • "And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
  • These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
  • Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few."
These were more noble, honest, honorable, so that they didn't just believe the Apostle Paul was telling the truth because of their blind faith in the words of men, they believed because they had the saving faith of God to be moved to actually "check" what Paul said against what God's unadulterated Scriptures said, and by the spirit of grace from God, they believed. They "received" what God said in Scripture rather than continue to blindly follow the Jewish Priests' and leader's ideas like the rest of Israel. "Therefore" many of them were saved.

Sola Scriptura simply means God's word rules supreme over the words of men. Whosoever doesn't believe that, I don't know how they can call themselves Christians (followers of Christ). So I have examined your "opinions" with Scripture and found wanting with proof of Scripture itself - the Word of God.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think? Haven't you ever studied the Scripture?

Joh 6:30-67
(30) They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
(31) Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
(32) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
(33) For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
(34) Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
(35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
(37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
(38) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
(39) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(41) The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
(42) And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

(43) Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(45) It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
(46) Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
(47) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
(48) I am that bread of life.

(49) Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
(50) This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
(51) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
(54) Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
(56) He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
(58) This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
(59) These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
(60) Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
(61) When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
(62) What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
(63) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
(64) But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
(65) And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
(66) From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
(67) Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus used himself as a metaphor, didn't he? Jesus is the bread of life. One needs to eat his flesh and drink his blood. Did Christ mean literally? Of course not. Spiritual discernment! :)

Go and read the articles.
Explaining yourself to your audience using metaphors is applicable.

Is JESUS Himself a metaphor?