War: what should we do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's yet another ethical dilemma, we know "Thou shalt not kill", "Love your enemies", and "blessed are the peacemakers", so are we supposed to just lay down and let our foes walk all over us, as would have happened with the Nazis and Japanese?
And regarding Nam, should draftees have refused pointblank to go?
Thou Shall not commit murder, different than thou shall not kill.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nevertheless, Adolf did try to destroy British cities with his Luftwaffe.
After conquering France he should have left Britain alone and turned his full attention to conquering Russia.
But his biggest mistake was to declare war on America after Pearl Harbor to signify his solidarity with the japs.
That brought America into the war and the rest is history..:)

View attachment 23972
It was the UK that brought that on themselves for bombing the Germans houses, such was a war crime. they are supposed to only bomb strategic positions ! but this was all planed to drive the people up in fury, so as to give the leadership more power to bring it all on driving the force stronger both on Hitler's side and Churchill's side. It was all planed by their puppet master. Rothschild's and Co, Churchill said so in an interview once. They wanted to win markets ! That's all that the War was truly about.
Churchill said they could of won the War without firing a shot but they ? Rothschild and Co wanted to win markets.
During WW2 they showed Lord Rothschild walked about with W Churchill on a leash.
W Churchill said he could not give a rats about the Nazis or the Communist, he did not fear such at all ! as people of his ilk can walk freely with such people because they created the idiots !
The walked into Hitler's office all through the war freely !
They undermined the East totally to become such a 3rd rate backward back water. It was so easy done !

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, why would the UK waste bombs on houses when they could be bombing weapon factories?..;)
I think Reggie is right, have you ever read about the bombing of Dresden in which America along with England were responsible for that bombing and the killing of German civilian life?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think Reggie is right, have you ever read about the bombing of Dresden in which the America along with England were responsible for that bombing and the killing of German civilian life?

As Bomber Harris said- "When Germany started the war they thought they were going to bomb everybody else and nobody was going to bomb them..They've sown the wind and now they're going to reap the whirlwind"

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Bomber Harris said- "When Germany started the war they thought they were going to bomb everybody else and nobody was going to bomb them..They've sown the wind and now they're going to reap the whirlwind"

So it was okay to bomb a city of innocent civilians?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So it was okay to bomb a city of innocent civilians?

Hitler was bombing cities because he said "They're full of military targets", so we did the same to his cities..:)
Civilians were collateral damage on both sides.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”

(Matthew 7:12)

For a person (as opposed to a nation) who lives by this teaching of the Messiah, do the wars of the nations temporarily suspend or supersede his teaching?

War: what should we do?

Follow Jesus.

Peace: what should we do?

Follow Jesus.

In all things: what should we do?

Follow Jesus.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Germany did not start WW2, it was England who started WW2 in fact.

The UK had unified the 2 major Party's as a one ? and the Left did not want War ? but the W Churchill Mob wanted War with Germany 3 year before hand W Churchill demanded it so, Germany will get War regardless if she wants it or not !

So W Churchill Mob just kicked the Lefty PM out of power with a stupid unfounded claim, that the people have lost faith in him ? that was a total lie ! and no proof that the people made any such.

That letter of Peace in out time ? means the PM time, so W C becomes PM and that letter is dissolved on that instant that he became PM !

The majority of UK people did not want another War at all.

Not to mention the Poland game play was all a underhanded cunning game play, to kick it all off ! yippy we have found a way to start a War ! and look at how that turned out :rolleyes: no one won at all ! They the people all got Hellfire regardless, be it UK Germany etc etc, it was totally pathetic not to mention disgusting display of lack of regard for peoples lives and the devastation of the lives on people for years to come for them.
The UK then became a backwater and the people had hard times to come for years after all that madness, not to mention all the nonsense that we had to put up with Russia Communist.

I despise War mongers and all their dirty tricks.

Tell me this who would want to be a Communist ? and who would want to be a Nazi ? No one ! I can not seen any logical reason for such want in it's self ? Such things are a creation ! They created such nonsense ! It's all a game play that sets such nonsense up ! same with the Covid BS and Jabs hysteria that was whipped up out of control by cunning lowlife criminals who have their own agenda and look at all who fall for it all hook line and sinker. The old fear tactics still work well regardless. Look at how easy it is to play the people for total fools, people have faith in the MSM ! Faith in a great whore like that ? such is a spastic organisation that is way out of control nowadays on every issue it's depraved ! Just look at the Ukraine game play, Spastic ! a Spastic War ! and spastic comments that only a retard would swallow comes out of them. I am like about to turn the page and hope that Donald Duck is the next cartoon. because I am getting sick of this cartoon show.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think Reggie is right, have you ever read about the bombing of Dresden in which America along with England were responsible for that bombing and the killing of German civilian life?
Such is an outright War crime that was done to Dresden and the other City. Nothing but some insane revenge deal ? they can not explain their actions on the issue in fact.
Why I see such things as an issue is because we have to live in this world ? and accountability for actions are worth something to me. but the mistakes of the past look clear to take place in the future ?
Look at Ukraine, could such as that happen in Australia, that we become a Game play !
Look at the Game play that has been dealt to us in just Covid BS and what happens to accountability ? No they are hiding so much with such cunning deception and I am calling them out ! because I smell a huge Rat ! Now I am happy to be proven I am wrong, but I do not like people being palmed off and said, that nothing to be seen here ? It's a huge issue, but they demand such is a non issue.
Boy a Drug chemical Company can dominate over our whole Country and it's non an issue !

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..Germany did not start WW2, it was England who started WW2 in fact...

Nah, it went like this-
GUEST- "Congratulations on becoming Chancellor mein Fuhrer, what are your plans now?"
ADOLF- "I plan to take a little trip"
GUEST- "Oh how nice, anywhere special?"
ADOLF- "Poland, Norway, Holland, Belgium, France, Greece, Crete, North Africa, Russia"..:)

war-Hitler-takes-tea.jpg

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte