Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that matter.

Was trying to get an understanding of where he is coming from. When you speak with civility and try to understand the other side, things can be accomplished or at the very least understood.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They found a use for the murder victims. Wow
Well sorry. they were already murdered by their mothers. They would have been discarded as trash otherwise in this present evil world.

I would rather see s tragedy turn to helping someone than just simply throwing the baby away.

But creating new stem cell lines has been outlawed since early 2000 so we do not have to worry anymore.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you need a reality check as to what's really going on in the world. If the gov tells you to rat on your own kids or parents who refuse the vax - would you do it? I have too many friends who have already died "suddenly and unexpectedly!"

THE HIGHWIRE’S LAB INVESTIGATION OF COVID VACCINES
No I would not rat out my kids. First off The fed has no authority in the constitution to mandate shots for anyone but their own employees.

And as I have written numerous times- we must choose Gods commands over mans laws if the two conflict. But I see nothing in Scripture that says we have a right to protest or rebel or foment revolution. We are to disobey- like Daniel did when they forbad prayer, just be prepared to pay the price a human govt. may place on your action.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Especially when other believers may be in worse health than you may be. With my asthma and the people that I love with compromised immune systems, the shot was a no-brainer for me, doubly so after speaking with my doctor.
Once again, medical decisions should be made with the advice of ones doctor and prayer. States do mandate vaccines for kids to enter public schools. So one either has to take the shots or home school their kids based on their own decisions.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
States do mandate vaccines for kids to enter public schools. So one either has to take the shots or home school their kids based on their own decisions.

Yes! My kids are all vaccinated. They also vaccinated against Covid so I could go see them back in 2020 and we could do things.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! My kids are all vaccinated. They also vaccinated against Covid so I could go see them back in 2020 and we could do things.

Well my baby is 28. 2 of my 6 kids opted not to get the shot. While I think it not best, I know they made their decisions carefully, so I will not fight them on it.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the streets are filled with people who took the vaccines out the wazoo and are alive because of them! When did we get on abortion here. that is way off topic.

I had 5 covid shots. got covid once and all I had was a cough for a few days. Given my risk factors, I may have died without the shots.

Let us see how well you do when the 12 omicron variants that are killing hundreds of thousands in China reach American shores.
Fearmongering has grown old. It is not man that will save us. If leaders push abortion as well as vaccine slavery, it is connected. A Satanic agenda based on fear and lies.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well sorry. they were already murdered by their mothers. They would have been discarded as trash otherwise in this present evil world.

I would rather see s tragedy turn to helping someone than just simply throwing the baby away.

But creating new stem cell lines has been outlawed since early 2000 so we do not have to worry anymore.
Ghoulish. The mother actually had help murdering the little one. The medical system!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Especially when other believers may be in worse health than you may be. With my asthma and the people that I love with compromised immune systems, the shot was a no-brainer for me, doubly so after speaking with my doctor.
Job suffered far worse than we have . yet GOD healed him . touch not the unclean thing .
This is just reminders .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I would not rat out my kids. First off The fed has no authority in the constitution to mandate shots for anyone but their own employees.

And as I have written numerous times- we must choose Gods commands over mans laws if the two conflict. But I see nothing in Scripture that says we have a right to protest or rebel or foment revolution. We are to disobey- like Daniel did when they forbad prayer, just be prepared to pay the price a human govt. may place on your action.
The fed doesn't care about the constitution because there is no more America. It won't be long, and the Federal Constitution and Bill of Rights are going in the dump. You say the fed has no authority in the constitution to mandate shots for anyone but their own employees but didn't they mandate the VAX to fly - Vaccine Passports. They are pushing hard to implement several draconian control measures and create a world that none of us want to be in.

Welcome to Globalism and the NWO. The government has crossed the line over and over again - if you only knew about some of the things attached to certain Bills and what's in some of the outrageous Executive Orders Biden has signed. I don't need a scripture taken out of common sense to decline the shot because no government has the scriptural authority to violate my body.

Had it not been for the Supreme Court who recently blocked OSHA from enforcing a federal vaccination mandate we'd all be in the NWO much sooner. The mandate DID order employers of large companies to require employees to be either vaccinated or get tested weekly and wear masks. And many were fired as I would have for declining it.

This is just the beginning. If you want to go for it - go for it. The FED is going to mandate so many outrageous things in the next 5 or so years that any Christian that falls for it isn't well. here's a bit of what's coming...

Central Bank Digital Currency
Enhanced biosecurity
Population control
Population surveillance
Digital IDs
Social credit systems
AI automated censorship
Universal Basic Income
Control of the food supply, of water, of energy, of housing, of education.

Ultimately, the total control and enslavement of humanity through Central Bank Digital Currency, or some variation of it.

I think you need to take the time to check this out - banned from YouTube I believe...

THE HIGHWIRE’S LAB INVESTIGATION OF COVID VACCINES

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is it a sin to tell people about the Holy Trinity? Does it just go against your beliefs and therefore whatever is not of faith is a sin?

I'm a servant of Jesus Christ. To spread false doctrine or deliberately deceive Christians is a wrong act on my part.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job suffered far worse than we have . yet GOD healed him . touch not the unclean thing .

God chooses not to heal everyone and if there is a way, through a vaccine, to keep me healthy, I will do so. There is no prohibition in the Bible or from God that says not to be vaccinated. The vaccine is an unclean thing in your mind. There is no aborted fetus line used in the making of these vaccines. It is synthetic, meaning not organic.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a servant of Jesus Christ. To spread false doctrine or deliberately deceive Christians is a wrong act on my part.

As am I. I am convinced by reading the Bible that there is a Holy Trinity. I have faith that there is a Holy Trinity.

Reactions: Scott Downey